Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    What really gets my goat is that they decided to have 600 different items all representing anima rather then 1 item that stacks.

Its supremely unintelligent design.
    Why should revendreth have the same item as revendreth? Different regions with different animastrings. Most of them are absolutely fine for the region they drop in.
    People always say that the rpg part is gone, but when Blizz does stuff like this - to represent rpg - it's wrong, too?

What really gets my goat is that they decided to have 600 different items all representing anima rather then 1 item that stacks.

It's annoying and honestly a waste of time and resources. And how about putting a "Use" on each item that does nothing? I mean sure if you're standing in front of the anima reservoir it does send it into the reservoir. But why the hell would you click each item one time when you could just talk to the NPC and have them take it all in 3 clicks?

And as for the cap, yeah it's just more arbitrary bullshit from Blizzard that serves no purpose other than them forcing you to do things their way.

It was meant to be an expansion wide system everyone hated so they quitely invalidated it. Just treat it as free gold if nothing else.

Personally I went with transmog till I found out how many damn fight you have to do for kyrian it's something like 80 god damn rounds.

Same shit in Korthia ...
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Convert it to mats and just sell them?

Not like you reach cap every day, just dump them once in a while after purchasing whatever it is you want from the renown vendors.

Lots of ways they can fix it though. Remove cap or increase it to a very high value like 250k or whatever, or just remove the 100 type of anima token bullshit and make it just a few, or one per rarity, stacking to an unreachable value.

But again, who cares. Do your stuff, deliver all your korthia fragments, all your anima, spend if near cap, repeat.
    Last edited by hulkgor; 2021-08-27 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Empower View Post
    It was meant to be an expansion wide system everyone hated so they quitely invalidated it. Just treat it as free gold if nothing else.

Personally I went with transmog till I found out how many damn fight you have to do for kyrian it's something like 80 god damn rounds.
    Path of Ascension is pure cancer.. there is a reason why barely anyone has the black transmog, because no one does that shit. Planting a few seeds each week and getting most of the armor from a vendor for nothing is simple, same for the abom and the party, but slogging through all those fights with the limited attempts on top of it...
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Path of Ascension is pure cancer.. there is a reason why barely anyone has the black transmog, because no one does that shit. Planting a few seeds each week and getting most of the armor from a vendor for nothing is simple, same for the abom and the party, but slogging through all those fights with the limited attempts on top of it...
    Path of Ascension was pretty easy imo until you get to the final trial where it's timed. If they removed the timer I'd be fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Path of Ascension was pretty easy imo until you get to the final trial where it's timed. If they removed the timer I'd be fine with it.
    I'm not compaling about the difficulty, I'm complaining about the disproportionate amount of effort you need to do to get a recolor compared to all other covenant features.

I'm not compaling about the difficulty, I'm complaining about the disproportionate amount of effort you need to do to get a recolor compared to all other covenant features.
    I feel like the Venthyr and Night Fae ones are more RNG hoping you get it from my experience. Now granted I think I'm at like Tier 2 or 3 on each and I haven't tried Necrolords. I found the Kyrian way to be pretty quick on everything except the last trial set. In which case I definitely agree with you on that.

I feel like the Venthyr and Night Fae ones are more RNG hoping you get it from my experience. Now granted I think I'm at like Tier 2 or 3 on each and I haven't tried Necrolords. I found the Kyrian way to be pretty quick on everything except the last trial set. In which case I definitely agree with you on that.
    Night Fae is just an issue if you want to get all the random stuff like shared mounts etc. but even that is rather easy, since you just plant it and come back after 4 days. As far as the covenant transmogs go, you can just buy it once you have unlocked tier 5.

By the way, does anyone know if the Kyrian achlievments are at least account wide?

Night Fae is just an issue if you want to get all the random stuff like shared mounts etc. but even that is rather easy, since you just plant it and come back after 4 days. As far as the covenant transmogs go, you can just buy it once you have unlocked tier 5.
    Ah gotcha. Yeah all the shared mounts I already got. I knocked out every tier of the Path of Ascension in about 2.5 hours and all the achievements and got all that stuff. So all I have left is the last tier so that's where my main experience is.

Ah gotcha. Yeah all the shared mounts I already got. I knocked out every tier of the Path of Ascension in about 2.5 hours and all the achievements and got all that stuff. So all I have left is the last tier so that's where my main experience is.
    I just found the vehicle aspect of it annoying and as always it seems with blizzard I don't really get why I can't just do the hard difficulty off the bat. I've worked through most of the tier 3 fights and so far my only wipes have been from playing a champ once just screwing around seeing what they do and the first time I fought the ghoul. I thought he went stealth to do a sneak attack didn't realize it was a heal.

7+ Year Old Account

I like that little fluff addition, similiar to Legion's artifact tokens. It's what helps with making WoW a RPG, you know. Only getting Azerite in BfA was boring as hell.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Just put the anima in my Currency tab. No limits.

We shouldn't need to "invest" it by banking it with a Covenant. If we want to invest with them, we can buy the sanctum upgrades that aren't relevant, and more recolours we don't want.

And the same with that fucking Codex shit. Just give me the rep from collecting treasure and killing rares.

And make the new Emissary quests automatic like the old ones.

I've no idea why they make it so long winded to play. We're going fucking backwards, and in WoW, that's saying something.

Add souls to the vendor please,

Quote Originally Posted by Wigermo View Post
    Add souls to the vendor please,
    That would also be a nice idea. Even though it doesn't make a lick of sense that we can only gather up 20 souls per week (yet we could just go into torghast and came out with half the nightelf souls that died in Teldrassil) in the first place.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    wish they did it like in Legion where you could spend X anima to buy a token for x - anima and send to an alt.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

this to me seems like such a non-issue, sure it would be nice if the cap didnt exist but since there is mats vendor whats the issue? turn excesive anima into gold and done, "problem" solved...
    im much more pissed about having 156454 DIFFERENT items all giving the same amount of anima...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    wish they did it like in Legion where you could spend X anima to buy a token for x - anima and send to an alt.
    yeah that would be nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I bet it will be another 'feature' added in 9.1.5 as 'listening to community'.
    I mean, isnt it? Community asks for removal of cap, they remove cap. Ergo they listen?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I bet it will be another 'feature' added in 9.1.5 as 'listening to community'.
    Totally!
    looking out of my lonely room day after day