Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I don't know, I suppose using the light must cause immense pain as is the case with a forsaken priest. would make sense because alleria feels pain just by touching turalyon
    So then you are saying people shouldn't be able to roleplay a High Elven Holy Priest on the Alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I love the idea of adding more braided hairstyles, but I also think that the option of toggling tentacles to braids would serve that same aesthetic on a far more customizable manner. I did my own take on that with one of the dudes hairstyles a while ago, but Keyboardturn did such a great job fully realizing this concept on all the female hairstyles while also adding feathers to truly show that Alleria aesthetic.

I really believe a Tentacle/Braid toggle would be the apex of possibility we have with the current tools, like yeah an on/off toggle would be great, but the option to change them for braids would be incredible.

And I feel that in such a way, more "new" VE hairstyles could be more bold and go further into the Void aesthetic.
    To be honest, the idea is good but would not work on some hairstyles or it would be too strange, especially those of men.

I would find it ridiculous to have little bits of braids come out of this hairstyle for example.

We should have the choice of braid, hair or nothing for the tentacle toggle.
    Last edited by Frenchvince; 2021-08-27 at 05:17 AM.

I think they could, but suffer a lot of pain while use the light

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post
    To be honest, the idea is good but would not work on some hairstyles or it would be too strange, especially those of men.

I would find it ridiculous to have little bits of braids come out of this hairstyle for example.

We should have the choice of braid, hair or nothing for the tentacle toggle.
    Oh yeah for sure; the best way for the toggle to work would be Nothing/Tentacle/Braid; and in some cases, a Tentacle wouldn't have a braid counterpart. You can see how on the female hairstyle above (The wavey bob) the tentacles on the crown aren't replaced with braids.

That's why I think the idea would work on first instance as an Off/On toggle for tentacles, so then adding the Braid option is just a third option on top.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they could, but suffer a lot of pain while use the light
    Why would a High Elf with no connection to the void suffer any pain by using Light?

The question here is if you believe that High Elf players can't play a fantasy where they are solely High Elves with no void with the VE model.

Why would a High Elf with no connection to the void suffer any pain by using Light?

The question here is if you believe that High Elf players can't play a fantasy where they are solely High Elves with no void with the VE model.
    Tentacle toggle/braids should be the the next thing in line for Void Elves, but I would love to see a High Elf option for replacing Entropic Embrace. It would be cool to go all holy and glowing instead of voidy if you choose the natural skin tones. Or perhaps a light blue arcane one if the holy one steps on Blood Elves' toes too much.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    Tentacle toggle/braids should be the the next thing in line for Void Elves, but I would love to see a High Elf option for replacing Entropic Embrace. It would be cool to go all holy and glowing instead of voidy if you choose the natural skin tones. Or perhaps a light blue arcane one if the holy one steps on Blood Elves' toes too much.
    Oh I would love a glyph for entropic embrace. I think an arcane one that gave you a soft shimmer would be pretty neat and a good alternative for HE players overall.

Oh I would love a glyph for entropic embrace. I think an arcane one that gave you a soft shimmer would be pretty neat and a good alternative for HE players overall.
    A glyph sounds good to me! Maybe it could have a slight electric quality to it?

Going even further, racial glyphs could be a whole new avenue for customization. Especially for races with multiple themes, like Wildhammer dwarves vs Bronzebeard dwarves.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    A glyph sounds good to me! Maybe it could have a slight electric quality to it?

Going even further, racial glyphs could be a whole new avenue for customization. Especially for races with multiple themes, like Wildhammer dwarves vs Bronzebeard dwarves.
    Personally I would just revamp the Racials system entirely, but it would really be just fun to have Glyphs for racials. So much little flavor could be added!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    I still can't believe we won this round too.

What's the next step ?

Tattoos? An option to disable the tentacles ?
    Well, the people who shout and cry the hardest tend to always win in attention right? Besides high elf/void elf fans hyjacked the nightborne blue post thread hence the blue post aftherwards. Sadly a little rude, but hey here we are.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I would just revamp the Racials system entirely, but it would really be just fun to have Glyphs for racials. So much little flavor could be added!
    I actually agree with this, tbh the whole glyph system is lacking on so many levels.

Imagine what they could do with spell effects alone, not even talking about racials, that would be the step afther that.

Alleria is a high elf or void elf?

Alleria is a high elf or void elf?
    According to Blizzard, Alleria is a Void Elf now. This is mentioned both in game and in out-of-game media.

Now all we need is Void Elf Paladins and we are in business for HIGH ELF PALADINS.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I just really like how some simple re-colors of jewelry would add a lot to that HE fantasy.

I like silver earrings with blue crystal, we should have the choice between several colors for jewelry (gold, silver, copper ect ...).
    it really is an option that all races should have !

If the void elf armor had a variant with the colors silver/blue or gold/blue, that would be the icing on the cake!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah for sure; the best way for the toggle to work would be Nothing/Tentacle/Braid; and in some cases, a Tentacle wouldn't have a braid counterpart. You can see how on the female hairstyle above (The wavey bob) the tentacles on the crown aren't replaced with braids.

That's why I think the idea would work on first instance as an Off/On toggle for tentacles, so then adding the Braid option is just a third option on top.
    Yes, if the Off/On toggle for tentacles option were added this would allow for a wider choice of hairstyles for people who don't like tentacles in their hair.

I think this option is really a must essential as we will be getting natural hair colors soon.
    Last edited by Frenchvince; 2021-08-27 at 05:30 PM.

congratulations alliance players not only new colors but also new hairstyles

I wish with all my soul lightforged customization for blood elves. I hope they remember us

Blood Elf players are gonna freak.

None of those hairstyles are new actually I believe.

I wish with all my soul lightforged customization for blood elves. I hope they remember us
    Wait a sec, where is black hair color? Even NPCs have it. Kinda weird, but ok...

Those are not new hairstyles. These are hairstyles Void elves have since their introduction.

We got new hair colors and ear length.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Those are not new hairstyles. These are hairstyles Void elves have since their introduction.

We got new hair colors and ear length.
    ears is good too

I love it even if it looks like a copy / paste blood elves.

I'm not worried because when the time comes when the Void Elves get their new customization options, they will probably have other natural hair colors, I hope there will be black, brown and white.