8 6.35%
  • ★★★☆ [3/4]

22 17.46%
  • ★★★★ [4/4]

90 71.43%
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Oh no that "MJ" is in Dune...(hollywood has gingerphobia?) god, she is like an annoying little boy..
    Can't stand the new spidey, aunt May.

I will root for the villains, dafoe n molina were awesome in the previous movies. Hopefully they kill off the good guys in beginning of movie n are replaced with multiverse variants, Maguire etc

Never watch Marvel movie((

7+ Year Old Account
    Movie is supposed to have 3 hours

3 hours, 3 spider-mans

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    might've been a post credit scene, but Vulture is in prison and he comes across Scorpion who asks if he knows who Spider-Man is - Scorpion was one of the arms buyers who was arrested by the cops after the boat scene
    No way in hell i would knew that guy talking to Vulture was Scorpion, rofl;

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

3 hours, 3 spider-mans

Yeah I’m a nerd lol

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    I guess we differ on the "too much speculation" point. I don't think there can ever be too much speculation (as long as it concerns fictional things^^).

And while I do think that Mephisto is already in the MCU, pushing buttons in the background, I don't actually think that he's disguised as Dr. Strange here. My guess is more that it's a different Dr. Strange.
    If it's the real Dr. Strange, then they fucked up the Make-up and wig and will maybe do something about it in postproduction. I guess they have hints enough by now that something about it didn't click with audiences
    “Too big a stretch” is what I meant. Tbh Strange looks fine to me. It’s perfectly normal for the characters to look slightly different from film to film. I doubt they’ll do any digital touch ups just to appease the audience since they obviously don’t care about minor things causing wild speculation.

10+ Year Old Account

3 hours, 3 spider-mans

He was also on the ferry for the weapons deal, if memory serves.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

7+ Year Old Account
    How so? genuinely missed that
    He is one of the criminals making deals with Tooms (he was part of that ferry action) that later landed in prison with him. It's easy to miss him because I'm not even sure he was directly addressed, and even then not many people know Scorpion real name.

I don't think we will see Vulture here. Kinda weird situation, Morbius trailer hinted at S6 creation starting then and there, but now we suddenly have an almost full squad grabbed from alternative dimensions in this movie. Will they be immediately discarded after?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-08-26 at 06:40 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

3 hours, 3 spider-mans

And Donald Glovers character is Aaron Davis,aka The Prowler,Miles Morales uncle,so we may see him as well at some point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    And Donald Glovers character is Aaron Davis,aka The Prowler,Miles Morales uncle,so we may see him as well at some point.
    this one i got it, but honestly i hope not, at least not yet, maybe when Tom holland spider story is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    He is one of the criminals making deals with Tooms (he was part of that ferry action) that later landed in prison with him. It's easy to miss him because I'm not even sure he was directly addressed, and even then not many people know Scorpion real name.
    I never remember of hearing his name, so is indeed hard to make a connection with scorpion real name, i had a vague memory of Scorpion being a doctor too like lizard, maybe from a cartoon, but yeah, i would never get
    I don't think we will see Vulture here. Kinda weird situation, Morbius trailer hinted at S6 creation starting then and there, but now we suddenly have an almost full squad grabbed from alternative dimensions in this movie. Will they be immediately discarded after?
    I think Morbius movie is from Sony with Venom, so things can get a lot of messy, maybe this is the "proto" sinister six, and things will be done later, maybe in a spider man 4, if, they decided to mix the universes with the Venom too.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-08-26 at 11:10 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    go away spammer
    If you are going to quote a spammer you should at least delete/break their links. Your post still contains their advertisement. You are only doing their work for them.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Didn't it kind of seem like this wasn't even Doctor Strange, or at least not the same Dr. Strange we saw in Infinity War and Endgame? I think there's something going on with that.
    He definitely seems to be out of character. Dr Strange just let's Peter mess up the spell? What?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    He definitely seems to be out of character. Dr Strange just let's Peter mess up the spell? What?
    Yeah its already confirmed its Mephisto. Theres a devil in disguise poster when peter walks into school so its 100% happening now.

#Mconfirmed
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Skrulls...no magic.
    Aliens and magic...hmf Dire Wraiths...but that's not related to anything anyone has seen in the mcu. And not likely since I don't believe "spaceknights" are going to be part of it. Hasbro (IDW comics, and Allspark productions) owns that.

Strange is justifiably arrogant in the later comics. Eternity once called him a power of the universe.
    There is Krugarr who uses this magic as well, who we see in GotG2
    https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Krugarr

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

I have a theory that the vulture sees the sinister six in this movie and decides to make his own team

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah its already confirmed its Mephisto. Theres a devil in disguise poster when peter walks into school so its 100% happening now.

#Mconfirmed

at this point it is now a new marvel tradition for everyone to be mephisto until mephisto is revealed
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    I won't even bother with this movie if they waste the opportunity for something like this.
    You made me laugh!

That would be epic. It needs to happen!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I have a theory that the vulture sees the sinister six in this movie and decides to make his own team
    It is also an open question how Tooms feels about Peter after Homecoming.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I never remember of hearing his name, so is indeed hard to make a connection with scorpion real name, i had a vague memory of Scorpion being a doctor too like lizard, maybe from a cartoon, but yeah, i would never get
    Yeah it's a total blink-and-you-miss sorta reference they threw in there. If you didn't know who Mac Gargan is, or didn't see the scorpion tattoo on his neck, you really wouldn't know that guy is supposed to be Scorpion at all. He's just some rando dealer dude.

I would really like it if it's Tobey giving the great power great responsibility speech to Tom's Spiderman

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    everyone is racist yaaaaaay...
    Hey man, i just dont find black/mixed women attractive!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Probably depends largely on how his family is doing since that was his primary motivation. Being separated from them almost assuredly guarantees some level of hatred though. Dude is still a villain though.
    I think it's more mixed than that. At the end of Homecoming...Gargan straight up asks him if he knows who Spider-Man is and Toomes lies. Could have easily sold Peter out and he made the choice not to. I'm not saying he's not got some anger there...but the other side of it is that he genuinely liked Peter before he figured out he was Spider-Man. On top of that, Spider-Man saved his Daughter's life (not to mention his own). There's a debt there. He might be the kind of guy that figures that debt means nobody can kill Peter except him. Or it could mean he feels an obligation to protect Peter.

Toomes wasn't a mustache-twirling evil villain-type. He's no saint... but he wasn't motivated by greed, hatred or revenge or any typical villain motivation. He was was just a guy trying to look out for his people. Take care of his family, take care of his crew. Merciless if you get in his way...but wouldn't go out of his way to hurt anyone. Killing Peter felt necessary at the time... he was in the way, he could bring Stark down on him, and/or just draw too much attention towards his business. Circumstances are different now. He's lost that family. He could blame Peter for that... but he could also just respect that Peter was also just doing what he thought he had to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    I would really like it if it's Tobey giving the great power great responsibility speech to Tom's Spiderman
    I wouldn't like that at all. It feels he's already gotten that lesson...even if he hasn't uttered the catchphrase yet.