Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Black woman model, they couldn´t be more obvious. It is rather offensive that black people are getting so much attention vs other cultures. I think we all are equal and should be treated/represented equally.
    Mistakes were done in the past, noone can deny that... but trying to compensate things now is just plain silly, because it is obvious and not natural.
    *sees black person*

Ughh why the pandering, everything's so political nowadays.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Black woman model, they couldn´t be more obvious. It is rather offensive that black people are getting so much attention vs other cultures. I think we all are equal and should be treated/represented equally.
    Mistakes were done in the past, noone can deny that... but trying to compensate things now is just plain silly, because it is obvious and not natural.
    Blizzard doesn’t put the armour in on models the data miners do it being in a black woman has literally nothing to do with blizzard.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    It's only moggable if it's a Green. Greys and Whites can't be Transmogged, I'm pretty sure.
    You're right! I assumed they'd be green gear like how exiles reach rewards new players now
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I think that's largely irrelevant? Players have been asking for tier sets to come back since the moment Blizzard took them away for some reason. It's about priorities, nobody asked for this and nobody cares about it I don't care if it only took 1/2 the time and effort to create it's a slap in the face to players at this point.
    So what should they just not make any art assets until they make tier sets because any thing else is a slap in the face to you?

Hell it wouldn’t even be 1/2 the time or effort of tier sets it would likely be less effort then Making even a single tier set to make these.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    One, you are pulling numbers out of your ass. And two, nice strawman with the 'not make any art assets' cuz that's exactly what I said right?

So basically I read you have zero logical reasons to defend this, but choose to anyway. Good for you sport.
    You say it’s a slap in the face because no one cares nor asked for it and they should focus on tier sets else it’s a slap in the face. So does that only apply to these sets or would it also be a slap in the face if they worked on other stuff you don’t care about nor asked for and still didn’t put any work into tier sets?

And ya I’m pulling miners out of my ass just like you did when you said 1/2 the time. The difference is I’m accounting for Design, rigging for moving part, modelling, texturing, all of which they have to do with every tier set while with these it’s just texturing and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Dude, I want a mullet hairstyle. And not just for men, I want it available for the women too. And some pit vipers to go with it. And give me a white monster can for my offhand. Wife beater and jorts, maybe even crocs. Id resub for that
    Yes, yes. Do it all, Blizz.

do they f**** removed the high heel boot from the human warrior starting gear ???? omg if they did, they 100% knock me back from ever coming back

SJW is too strong in this company today

May I suggest getting the backpack from BfA? I think it might be what - or part of - you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Doesn't seem to be a problem for FF14.
    Different engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Different engine.
    It's not an engine thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is why I don't want blizzard to change the content; there is no soul in those sorry....you can clearly see it's not the same artists

Do people really care if Mcree gets renamed or not? why even bother at this point, like the name is really the problem at the moment

If they updated all the old low-res armor sets to high-res or even updated remakes that'd be kinda sweet, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kel_Sceptic View Post
    Dude, if we, as humans would know all eachother's skeletons in the closet, thanks to the revisionism that you, blizzard and extremist muslims tend to embrace, also known as cancel culture, we would be stuck in a loop because we would rename all the entire world, object, names, and that would DESTROY all inventions and things we use on a daily basis.

People and human nature are fked up, America and all afro-americans praised Bill Cosby for being the first colored guy that made such in impact on behalf of afro americans. Even tough he had a bad career ending, you can't take away the fact that he was the first link between hollywood and white america.

We buy products based on reviews that have PROS and CONS, maybe a mouse has a great sensor, but bad click switches that suffer from doubleclick missifire.

Just as Walter Lewin's online lectures were removed based on a sexual harassment scandal: "MIT revoked Lewin's professor emeritus title and indefinitely removed his lectures from the institute's online learning platforms."

We need to start accepting that humans are how they are, with fetishes, with flaws, and let justice do its thing when someone actually is actually found guilty. Not just DELETE any good a guy has done, just because it has done something wrong in a part of his life.

But first and formost, lets see justice do its thing from start to finish, and consider, case by case, what measures should be taken.

Should I say that things like Kael'thas's Voice Actor removed, for nothing, since he was not found guilty of anything, should never happen ?
    Are you okay? What provoked this Rant? I'm not even in favour of them changing items but you do you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just throwing it out there that these look like experiments to me. Super rough, probably not something that will actually make it live in this state.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Then datamine em yourself and look at em with male model. Talk about fragile masculinity geez.

Talk about being sexist

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    do they f**** removed the high heel boot from the human warrior starting gear ???? omg if they did, they 100% knock me back from ever coming back

SJW is too strong in this company today
    High heel boot?
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Any screenshots?

I get that you want to be outraged, but using your brain every once in a while doesn't hurt.

Blizzard has nothing to do with those screenshots, they weren't the ones who datamined it, but I suspect you already know that and instead choose to ignore it.

Also the dataminer provided an explanation as to the choice of character model when some other user complained about it, so maybe read that before you fly off the handle.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2021-08-28 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Looks like shit. Both the sets and the dumb fro broad.
    oh great, Alex Asfrasiabi is on MMO champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Are you okay? What provoked this Rant? I'm not even in favour of them changing items but you do you.
    I'm fine, thanks for asking.

It's just that it is so easy to destroy and so hard to construct something. Lets say thanks that they are not crazy enough to remove any code, feature, design that was implemented by Afrasiabi or others in Cosby Suite.