Page 65 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    You don't even know who these people are, isis-k? lol? isis claiming responsibility for stuff is a meme. Probably it was the taliban all along.

They laid down their arms, and RAN.

You already did that when you decided to leave on short notice.

Everything is racism to a sjw...as if we'd welcome them with open arms if their skin had the right amount of melanin..

Fyi majority of people in afghanistan support sharia law, you somehow assume we'd open our arms to such people if they happen to have light skin, blonde hair n blue eyes? That's like saying we wouldn't have problems with scandinavians if they one day decided to become vikings again n re-adopted their pillaging culture..

You have protocols for taking in thousands of undocumented people during a pandemic? Someone inform Biden then

Edge, dunno what country you are from, don't matter, u can spin this as you want, but if this was your country being invaded by extremists n ur forces simply laid down their arms n let the nuts take over, would you be sympathetic to able-bodied people that could fight, that they have the right to abandon ship n RUN AWAY instead of doing the right thing n fight for their country? If your country was turned upside down n would face a medieval future, would you have sympathy to all those that could have prevented it but chose not to?

Your avatar is asian, you south korean? How would you feel if south korea was invaded n conquered by the taliban n everyone that could oppose them ran away? "No problem guys, it's alright that you run from this, no really it's perfectly alright NO HARD FEELINGS, HONEST!"
    This shows you know nothing about the region, or are trying to deceive.

This is a trademark move by ISIS, and we even had intelligence reports stating there was a direct threat.

These people we're trying to get out, spent almost 20 years alongside American forces, aiding them in their efforts. We're talking about interpreters, guides, and even facilitators. We're not talking about Afghani soldiers.

No, it's racism, because it's parroting the same bullshit Trump did for years. "They're dirty, disease-ridden, and useless." Nah, dog... fuck that.

We do have protocols, and the resident white supremacist, Trump, prevented them from coming over in a timely manner. That's not Biden's fault, that belongs to Miller and Trump. Once again, you clearly know nothing on the matter.

This is what happens when people only know Russian state propaganda.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-08-27 at 04:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't even know who these people are, isis-k? lol? isis claiming responsibility for stuff is a meme. Probably it was the taliban all along.
    Sounds like a conspiracy theory. Also, the last thing the Taliban want is to risk the US sticking around.

Again, you're completely ignoring the fact that we're not talking about the Afghan army here. These are non-combatants who aided the US. They never ran anywhere.

Your definition of "short notice" is suspect.

Everything is racism to a sjw...as if we'd welcome them with open arms if their skin had the right amount of melanin..
    It's funny that you think racism is solely about the color of their skin.

You have protocols for taking in thousands of undocumented people during a pandemic?
    You bet.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't act so high n mighty, america turned your backs on the Kurds in Syria, did you forget? Those people actually FIGHT, even women fight, but afghans that drop their guns, no you gotta save those!.........
    Trump abandoned the Kurds. Most of the country and even many in the GoP were upset about that.

And, because you seem to still be having a hard time with this, it's not the Afghan army that's being evacuated.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

So how do we find that out in your mind? Send 50K troops in and just start interrogating everyone one by one?

We get it, you don't understand the difference between civilian interpreters/workers and the ADF. Whether that's because you have a dim view of Afghani's overall or something else I don't know, but like, I can keep telling you that you're wrong all day long, dude.

They didn't, but ok. If you want to blame someone, blame neo-Nazi and spray-on-hair model Stephen Miller for sabotaging the VISA program before the Trump administration left office.

"Haiti? Why do we want people from Haiti here?" Then they got Africa. 'Why do we want these people from all these shithole countries here? We should have more people from places like Norway."
    That's Trump. Yes, this applies. These are people who risked their lives to help the US, and you're treating them like freeloaders asking for a handout.

"Haiti? Why do we want people from Haiti here?" Then they got Africa. 'Why do we want these people from all these shithole countries here? We should have more people from places like Norway."Fyi majority of people in afghanistan support sharia law, you somehow assume we'd open our arms to such people if they happen to have light skin, blonde hair n blue eyes? That's like saying we wouldn't have problems with scandinavians if they one day decided to become vikings again n re-adopted their pillaging culture..[/quote]

They do? Do you have data to back that up? I haven't seen that, and am not sure why that would be an issue if they did. They'd have to abide by the laws of the nation they moved to, and if they didn't they'd face the consequences.

You have protocols for taking in thousands of undocumented people during a pandemic? Someone inform Biden then
    The fuck you think is happening on the border with people coming seeking asylum?

Edge, dunno what country you are from, don't matter, u can spin this as you want, but if this was your country being invaded by extremists n ur forces simply laid down their arms n let the nuts take over, would you be sympathetic to able-bodied people that could fight, that they have the right to abandon ship n RUN AWAY instead of doing the right thing n fight for their country? If your country was turned upside down n would face a medieval future, would you have sympathy to all those that could have prevented it but chose not to?
    I'll take, "I don't understand the socioeconomic conditions within Afghanistan." for $1,000, Lavar.

I don't have it in me to find all the sources for an explainer right now, but jesus christ on a stick this is such a horrible, bad, awful, incorrect take on the conditions in Afghanistan and why things are unfolding as they are.

Your avatar is asian, you south korean? How would you feel if south korea was invaded n conquered by the taliban n everyone that could oppose them ran away? "No problem guys, it's alright that you run from this, no really it's perfectly alright NO HARD FEELINGS, HONEST!"
    What would it matter where I'm from? The Taliban ain't invading other nations dude, they're not a global threat.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't act so high n mighty, america turned your backs on the Kurds in Syria, did you forget? Those people actually FIGHT, even women fight, but afghans that drop their guns, no you gotta save those!.........
    That was Trump, and it was fairly universally criticized. I opposed that, so any attempt at a pathetic "gotcha" is pretty silly dude. Just keep posting and showing that you don't understand the first thing about the situation in Afghanistan, the history, the history of US foreign policy in the region, or much else, apparently.

Usually when I come into a topic I know little about I spend more time asking questions so I can learn rather than making ignorant proclamations, but to each their own.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Sounds like a conspiracy theory. Also, the last thing the Taliban want is to risk the US sticking around.
    You are leaving, they are terrorists, blooding your nose they have done for the past 2 decades with glee. You think they care about what you think of them?? They want to live in medieval times, they don't care about nothing..

Again, you're completely ignoring the fact that we're not talking about the Afghan army here. These are non-combatants who aided the US. They never ran anywhere.
    Dude, there is no such thing as non-combatant, most civilians in most countries would pick up arms n oppose an invasion from crazies like the taliban. Anyone who abandons ship n runs is committing treason. TREASON

Your definition of "short notice" is suspect.
    How so? This is orderly n planned withdrawal? What is this? Attempt at humor?

It's funny that you think racism is solely about the color of their skin.
    That is the literal definition of racism.

You bet.
    You trained n prepared for a sudden spontaneous influx of thousands n thousands of people during a global pandemic? Sure you did.

You are leaving, they are terrorists, blooding your nose they have done for the past 2 decades with glee. You think they care about what you think of them?? They want to live in medieval times, they don't care about nothing..

Dude, there is no such thing as non-combatant, most civilians in most countries would pick up arms n oppose an invasion from crazies like the taliban. Anyone who abandons ship n runs is committing treason. TREASON

You trained n prepared for a sudden spontaneous influx of thousands n thousands of people during a global pandemic? Sure you did.
    Dude, you're still fucking wrong. These people are non-combatants. Shit, sometimes they are truck drivers, or delivery men.

Now, the only real question, is whether all these ultra-bad takes are deliberate, making them overt lies... or if this is simply a case of utter ignorance.

I'll let you choose. Of course, any failure to pick, will mean I get to pick... and I pick overt liar.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Dude, you're still fucking wrong. These people are non-combatants. Shit, sometimes they are truck drivers, or delivery men.

Now, the only real question, is whether all these ultra-bad takes are deliberate, making them overt lies... or if this is simply a case of utter ignorance.

I'll let you choose. Of course, any failure to pick, will mean I get to pick... and I pick overt liar.
    Are they able-bodied people that could fight, but chose not to? If the answer is yes, then you have no reason to pick them up. Anyone who wouldn't stand up to monsters like the taliban is just a poor excuse for a human being..

What we think of them? What are you even responding to? That has nothing to do with what he said.

The Taliban want us gone. Period. We agreed to leave under the previous administration, who signed a deal with the Taliban. And did not bother to include the Afghan government, who the Taliban proceeded to immediately start attacking after the deal.

Jesus christ do we need to spell everything about recent history out for you?

Nobody cares about your headcanon. That's literally not how anything works.

Honestly, given that the overwhelming majority of the spread in the US is from natural born Americans in conservative states, miss me with this shit.

The whole, "IMMIGRANTS ARE BRINGING THE PLAGUE!" nonsense is literally just racist Republican/conservative media talking points that they've been banging on about for months now. Despite the fact that there is precisely zero data to support it.

If you don't want to be accused of carrying water for racists, stop repeating racist talking points.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who wouldn't stand up to monsters like the taliban is just a poor excuse for a human being..
    Yo, when are you landing in Kabul and grabbing your gear? You wouldn't want to be a poor excuse for a human being, after all.

Are they able-bodied people that could fight, but chose not to? If the answer is yes, then you have no reason to pick them up. Anyone who wouldn't stand up to monsters like the taliban is just a poor excuse for a human being..
    So, go stand up to them, I fucking dare you. Send us pictures from Kandahar. Or, admit that you consider yourself a coward.

Some of them are able-bodied. Then again, I don't blame people for wanting to protect their families. The fact that you want to try and say they are treasonous cowards says a lot more about you, than it does about them. These people risked their fucking lies to help us, and every single one of them has more bravery and honor than you do.

EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. ONE.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll pardon me if I don't take your word for what they think. You've shown that you're pretty ignorant when it comes to things like this.

There's no opposition at this point. The Taliban has won. You can't have treason against a government that doesn't exist anymore.

And what weapons, exactly, would these non-combatants pick up? They're also all likely to be executed simply for helping the US.

Man, this is an especially stinky turd of a hot take, even for you.

Planned, sure. Notice was given back when the peace agreement was signed 2/3 of a year ago.

Uh... no, actually, it's not. How sad that you think it is. Also, fairly telling.

Pretty sure this has been a daily occurrence for the entirety of the pandemic, absolutely. It's been a year and a half, you know.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally can't even imagine the mental gymnastics required to believe this bullshit.

Were the Jews all "poor excuses for human beings" because they didn't take up non-existent arms to fight Hitler's army?

I mean, you're literally calling every single refugee, ever, human trash.

How are you not dying of embarrassment right now?

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Lmao that is like the majority of people, and you would do the same in that situation. Afghanistan having no national identity also does not help.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, go stand up to them, I fucking dare you. Send us pictures from Kandahar. Or, admit that you consider yourself a coward.

Some of them are able-bodied. Then again, I don't blame people for wanting to protect their families. The fact that you want to try and say they are treasonous cowards says a lot more about you, than it does about them. These people risked their fucking lies to help us, and every single one of them has more bravery and honor than you do.

EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. ONE.
    People abandoning their countries are brave. wow cool story bro

It's not like aghanistan had several times over the troops n weapons taliban had...dude, you can't blame the government "our politicians suck, so im just gonna sit n watch while crazies that like to behead everyone take over, what's wrong with that??" Like people can't make their own decisions n the country isn't overflowing with arms? Civil war could go on forever, but NO, rather just give up. "You know, we could just pick up all these guns n everyone that don't like taliban could get together n shoot the bastards! But that sounds like hard work...easier to cry victim n run to america!"

If you want me to respect those 'brave' people, I would, if they fought like the Kurds do for their survival n freedom, BUT THEY DO NOT they run away.

You abandon brave people, like kurds in syria, you rescue cowards in afghanistan that do not fight, what is wrong with this picture?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Lmao that is like the majority of people, and you would do the same in that situation. Afghanistan having no national identity also does not help.
    I wrote earlier divide country along ethnic lines. You had 2 decades to come up with a practical solution, you did nada, zero, just humped some mountains n contractors robbed your taxpayers..

10+ Year Old Account
    You abandon brave people, like kurds in syria, you rescue cowards in afghanistan that do not fight, what is wrong with this picture?
    What's wrong with this picture is your steaming turd of a hot take, and its basis in a complete and utter lack of rational thought.

You're completely ignoring any and all facts in order to push your warped view.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Fuck off and larp somewhere else Mr Fedora, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

Then fly down there and fight them yourself you edgelord
    If taliban tried to take over any country in eastern europe we would annihilate them.

We wouldn't think "nah, let the taliban take over everything if we have crap politicians, why fight when u can run!"

People abandoning their countries are brave. wow cool story bro

It's not like aghanistan had several times over the troops n weapons taliban had...dude, you can't blame the government "our politicians suck, so im just gonna sit n watch while crazies that like to behead everyone take over, what's wrong with that??" Like people can't make their own decisions n the country isn't overflowing with arms? Civil war could go on forever, but NO, rather just give up. "You know, we could just pick up all these guns n everyone that don't like taliban could get together n shoot the bastards! But that sounds like hard work...easier to cry victim n run to america!"

If you want me to respect those 'brave' people, I would, if they fought like the Kurds do for their survival n freedom, BUT THEY DO NOT they run away.

- - - Updated - - -

I wrote earlier divide country along ethnic lines. You had 2 decades to come up with a practical solution, you did nada, zero, just humped some mountains n contractors robbed your taxpayers..
    So, are you in Kandahar, yet?

Because, this dude has some strong feelings about you.

I don't expect you to respect anything, you're an admitted liar on the issue, and you called yourself a poor excuse of a human being.
    Now, I have met, and worked with the people groups like mine are trying to pull out, and I'll say it again.

EVERY. FUCKING. ONE. OF. THEM. IS. BRAVER. THAN. YOU.

If taliban tried to take over any country in eastern europe we would annihilate them.

We wouldn't think "nah, let the taliban take over everything if we have crap politicians, why fight when u can run!"
    Great, so which army did you serve in, and when did you fight the Taliban?

Oh look guys...another Keyboard Rambo.

This whole "able bodied people should get themselves slaughtered" shit is soo 2014-2016.

- - - Updated - - -

No shit fucking genious. That's why the fucking Taliban hasn't invaded any nation state. Cuz you know....AFGHANISTAN ISN'T A FUCKING FUNCTIONING NATION STATE.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    A lot of people saw it coming because it was a logical fucking conclusion that doesn't require some A grade intelligence to figure out.

Also you know who actually saw all of this coming: The real 4 star generals in the US military.
    You should run all nations. Perfection.

5+ Year Old Account
    Lol this is too rich, I think this is some fumbled attempt by annoyed people embarrassed about the afghan failure desperately defending these runners trying to find something 'good' in this whole picture..

that you are now have gone down to questioning a nationalist east european about bravery is just the cherry on top. We have generations of war n fighting, and sacrifice, we banded together to fight for freedom from Ottomans before we EVEN had a country, when we were extremely outnumbered in every single way. You don't n stop n think whether you should fight for survival depending on the quality of your politicans.

Every. single. east european. nation. would. fight. the taliban

Even the albanians, chechens etc. would fight the taliban.

Many of us respect the bravery of the kurds, but now...you come here telling tales of the bravery of those who flee who are totally unwilling to defend their lands..and I'm supposed to feel they are as brave as Kurds? REALLY??

Meh, enjoy your vietnam 2.0 and much respect to the vietnamese who kicked your butts.

I guess cowards really belong together..

Lol this is too rich, I think this is some fumbled attempt by annoyed people embarrassed about the afghan failure desperately defending these runners trying to find something 'good' in this whole picture..

that you are now have gone down to questioning a nationalist east european about bravery is just the cherry on top. We have generations of war n fighting, and sacrifice, we banded together to fight for freedom from Ottomans before we EVEN had a country, when we were extremely outnumbered in every single way. You don't n stop n think whether you should fight for survival depending on the quality of your politicans.

Every. single. east european. nation. would. fight. the taliban

Even the albanians, chechens etc. would fight the taliban.

Many of us respect the bravery of the kurds, but now...you come here telling tales of the bravery of those who flee who are totally unwilling to defend their lands..and I'm supposed to feel they are as brave as Kurds? REALLY??

Meh, enjoy your vietnam 2.0 and much respect to the vietnamese who kicked your butts.

I guess cowards really belong together..
    Nah, dog... you just got called out on your blatant lies and hypocrisy.

Nope, you are questioning your own bravery, because you are not in Afghanistan, taking care of those Taliban, like a brave person.

I mean, that's literally using your own words against you.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-08-27 at 05:55 PM.