Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Blood Elf players are gonna freak.
    it does not bother me. to become freak they would have to add undead options in the blood elves haha

Just give me the ponytail without tentacles for my male void elf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    LMFAOOOOOOOO no black or white or brown hair for void elves.

they really went with 3 shades of blond LOOOOL.

god that is so annoying

and it's so clearly copypasted from blood elves

why did the announcement post make it sound like it was some big undertaking, that the devs were "able to" add 5 hair colors lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post

god that is so annoying

why did the announcement post make it sound like it was some big undertaking, that the devs were "able to" add 5 hair colors lmao
    Be honest, most of the alliance players asked for blond

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post

god that is so annoying

These are just additions that they share with the blood elves, I'm really looking forward to the day when the void elves receive their "real new customization options" (new hairstyles, jewelry, beards, hair colors, eye colors ect ...) .

Considering what the Nightborne and Lightforged Draenei have received, one can expect something surprising regarding the Void Elves.
    Last edited by Frenchvince; 2021-08-27 at 06:37 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Now all we need is Void Elf Paladins and we are in business for HIGH ELF PALADINS.
    no

10 characters

- - - Updated - - -

instead of copypasting Blood Elf hairs they could've given them Kul Tiran blonde hairs to be at least different from Blood Elves
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Reminder that this is just a bone thrown at the dog. This is not the actual overhaul.

This will be the actual overhaul:

Hair colours are an appreciated pandering to Myself, but they are not and will never be on the same level of customization that the core races got.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Reminder that this is just a bone thrown at the dog. This is not the actual overhaul.

This will be the actual overhaul:

Hair colours are an appreciated pandering to Myself, but they are not and will never be on the same level of customization that the core races got.
    void elves have more skin colors than blood elves O.o

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    no

10 characters

- - - Updated - - -

instead of copypasting Blood Elf hairs they could've given them Kul Tiran blonde hairs to be at least different from Blood Elves
    We all knew that bizz just copy and paste it was obvious that the new colors were going to be from the blood elves. and

LMAO, I thought they were going to give white and black and avoid blond and red like a plague, but they did exactly the opposite, but doing this was probably the easiest way since they're just copying Blood Elves stuff again.

The official forums are going to melt!

Well, I'm not saying it's bad to get 3 shades of blonde and 2 shades of ginger, but more people were actually interested in both white and black colors which are both well in line with emo/goth style.

Anyway, happy to see these implemented. I'm also happy for new Nightborne customizations.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    LMAO imagine being this deluded

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    LMAO imagine being this deluded
    I have been proven right about everything. All is proceeding as I anticipated.

You're the one who is deluded, but don't worry, I am here to enlighten you

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post

OMG !!!
    YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg! Soooo nice!!!
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

10+ Year Old Account

OMG !!!
    OH MY GOD

IT'S COMING BOYS

Real high elves are coming in 2021.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

15+ Year Old Account
    Can you give us a link to this? News are flooded can't find it

Edit: Okay never mind I might need to actually learn how to read
    Last edited by Pheraz; 2021-08-27 at 07:45 PM.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Can you give us a link to this? News are flooded can't find it
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...on/1067460/835

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Wait a sec, where is black hair color? Even NPCs have it. Kinda weird, but ok...
    That's what gets to me! Like I'm going conspiracy mode and believing they will just toggle the "NPC" black hair on lol, and that's why we just have 5 colors instead of an even 6.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG !!!
    AHHHH YESSS!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    That's the thing tho, this further makes all VE assets reused BE ones, which I do think that in the long run this means specific VE customization, even if it's the 3x3x3 method:

-With all the AR's getting revamped, not its evident VE's aren't getting anything "new".

-No new customization options were planned for Shadowlands; that had led me to believe that AR's would get their pass on 10.0.

-These got fast-tracked because of backlash. I think the VE specific customization options may be related to next expansion, so introducing them earlier might be downright spoilery, but most likely it would be because it's related to the passage of time itself.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really happy to see some of these changes coming, and that they appear to be giving hairstyles a toggle off tentacle option. I was somewhat surprised with the hair colours, I expected for them to keep the ginger/red for Blood Elves and go light blue/white for Void Elves to keep the warm/cold feel they each have. I still would like to see a plain black hair colour and a dark brown maybe if they're willing to do red.

In terms of other things, I still suggest:
    - Tattoos and Warpaints - Tribal Warpaints for Void Elves, Runic Tattoos for Blood Elves (similar to TBC box art)
    - Red Eyes - More for Blood Elves than Void, but both could work
    - New Hairstyles - Allow the Void Elves a few normal looking hairstyles that don't look scruffy/abnormal.
    - Dark Ranger skin colours - Blood Elf exlusives
    - Blue Eyes with white sclera - This isn't a massive change, but purple eyes currently in game look so much better.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

15+ Year Old Account
    Let's be honest most of us love this BUT this makes it even more visible how stupid it was to not let void elves be like alleria in the first place, right? Anyways, can not wait for this. I am sooo excited!