Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    You can only skip it if you have done it already, and since they are removing covenant restrictions on the cosmetics items your alts will already have it available.
    Not necessarily. I could have unlocked the plate but not the cloth, for example. We'll see how many considerations are made.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Not necessarily. I could have unlocked the plate but not the cloth, for example. We'll see how many considerations are made.
    Check posts above, you can always buy armor with campaign tint on vendor after it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Check posts above, you can always buy armor with campaign tint on vendor after it's done.
    Aye, but there's a cost associated there relative to getting their pieces "naturally."

This are a lot of good changes but they mentioning on their Social Media posts saying this is modern wow "fall 2021" update.. Sounds like 9.2 has been "unofficially delayed"
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

I'm personally a fan of these new customization options for the Lightforged. It eases the present blandness and gives them the elaborate appearance you'd expect.

Biggest surprise after reading the patch notes? The aoe capping remains untouched...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    This are a lot of good changes but they mentioning on their Social Media posts saying this is modern wow "fall 2021" update.. Sounds like 9.2 has been "unofficially delayed"
    Obviously 9.2 is not 2021. Fall starts in 3 weeks.

I expect 9.1.5 to launch October 19th, then 9.2 reveal and PTR month later same week as FF14 expac.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Literally the best thing about 9.1.5 right here. I'm leveling all my alt through Torghast.
    Isn't this like, stroke inducing?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    I wouldn't call it delayed, but it would take awhile then normal.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Biggest surprise after reading the patch notes? The aoe capping remains untouched...
    Why would they change it? Literally zero complaints about it. Peeps got used to this and content was created around it. If they didn't touch Master Looter, don't expect any changes regarding AoE cap.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Literally the best thing about 9.1.5 right here. I'm leveling all my alt through Torghast.
    I also thought this.

I'll need to see what the experience from a Torghast run is like first but I certainly am curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    What? How do you get a stroke from Torghast?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Aye, but there's a cost associated there relative to getting their pieces "naturally."
    We are talking about cost for whole armor smaller that single "Renown tint" piece. Not to mention Anima rains from the sky since 9.1.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, something about doing same looking lvls with same mobs level after level for hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because he hates it, thats the implication, therefore everyone else does(I don't but thats beside the point).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I dunno, something about doing same looking lvls with same mobs level after level for hours.
    Let me guess, you level through dungeons?

7+ Year Old Account
    Is this really an issue?
    Korthia basically bombards you with anima.

1-2 evenings farming rares and dailies and you'll have the set.

- - - Updated - - -

Certainly less stroke inducing than spending 40 minutes doing 1 WQ for 7-8k xp.

Formerly known as Arafal

How is that any different to other content where you grind one area? At least with Torghast each run will be different.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Because he hates it, thats the implication, therefore everyone else does(I don't but thats beside the point).
    And Aeluron once again with instantly jumping to false conclusion.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-08-27 at 06:33 PM.