Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So no mention of an anima cap removal? Kind of needed now that they are drowning us in anima.

Other changes are good though, but still nothing perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    Boys and girls be careful who you trust. Please dont get cocky because of a few changes made out of pressure. They would not have done it if there was not an investigation. Important are future addons and big patches
    I wish I could upvote this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    they did the same in 7.1.5...

ffs, did everybody foget that legion started in really bad shape and they started fixing it in 7.1.5?!
    I think it's more along the lines of wow being in a steep decline for years for some players but SL killed a lot of people's, mine included, sunk cost fallacy. Legion I lasted 6 months, shadowlands 3 weeks.

I'm not saying that to say the game is dying - just that I'm not their target audience anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    If I pay someone $50 to mow my lawn and they forget to cut half of my yard so I call them over and over and tell them they fucked up only to be ghosted. Then weeks later they come back make good on the arraignment, I don't look at it with excitement I look at it like... yeah you should've done that to begin with asshole and probably never hire them again.
    You're paying Blizzard to play the game the way they make it though.

While I'm all for the changes, this kinda logic to rationalize your anger makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Looks like they finally realized that the playerbase has had enough of their BS and are not afraid to leave the game for greener pastures. The mass exodus must be quite huge if they're finally sh***ing their pants.

Too little too late for me, but I'm glad for those that still play and are happy about it.

Also lol @ Velves basically having almost every customization their parent race has (and more), with the exception of maybe eye color (so far).
    Nope,. You still have to get to Max renown before you are allowed to do any of that. So, You still have to do everything they wanted you to do to begin with.

and yet not a single mention of update to gearing systems for casual people.

so what if we will swap covenants - people will be long gone before 9.1.5 ames it live.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremelyCrusty View Post
    They are panicking
    No they aren't. You still have to do erverything they wanted you to do once before any of that unlocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    While these changes are nice, they don't really address a lot of the deeper issues that WoW has. These aren't issues that you can just snap away, they'll take a while to address over time and I'll be staying away until I'm confident that they're going to continue moving in the right direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    Ah, all forgiven then, based blizzard. Taking aways features that should've been in the game since release and implementing them when they can't get away with it no longer. If there's a precedent, it's ok.
    I didn't interpret it that way at all. The way I interpreted it was legion started off just as poorly but via fixes and quality of life changes everyone forgot that it was really shit too. I'm afraid the same things going to happen in SL the same way people look at Legion as some sort of god tier expansion when over half of it was dog dick

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    They would not have done it if there was not an investigation.
    its going in PTR next week, so its almost certain this was at least decided, if not already worked on, before the lawsuit...

Muh 'meaningful choices'. I wonder how those who defended that stupid notion takes that news.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Nope,. You still have to get to Max renown before you are allowed to do any of that. So, You still have to do everything they wanted you to do to begin with.
    you get max renown in 2 days by playing the game thats fine to me
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    I didn't interpret it that way at all. The way I interpreted it was legion started off just as poorly but via fixes and quality of life changes everyone forgot that it was really shit too.
    then you are one of few people here who THINK before talk, bcs thats spot on how i meant (and actualy said) it

Quote Originally Posted by Tsamane View Post
    So no mention of an anima cap removal? Kind of needed now that they are drowning us in anima.

Other changes are good though, but still nothing perfect.
    If you aren't using it then why do you need to keep more?

As for the updates, I was going to have to resub anyway to transfer more gold to Blizzard balance so at least these changes will make that month more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    right? people say it like its some sort of huge undertaking, when in reality with all the catchups i have alts with 4h /played on cap and already over 40 renown...

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    right? people say it like its some sort of huge undertaking, when in reality with all the catchups i have alts with less than 3h /played on cap and already over 40 renown...
    Max renown as in Renown 80, which isn't obtainable yet.

What's that picture that predicts how blizzard acts every single expansion with their ridiculous ideas and ignoring player feedback?

Do not fall for this nonsense. They do this at the (almost) end of every expansion to get your hopes up.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You're paying Blizzard to play the game the way they make it though.

While I'm all for the changes, this kinda logic to rationalize your anger makes no sense.
    My analogy was bad. Basically they're just doing the things they should've done in the first place. And when you're talking like... a year of feedback and forum posts before anything is changed it's just like meh... finally.

right? people say it like its some sort of huge undertaking, when in reality with all the catchups i have alts with less than 3h /played on cap and already over 40 renown...
    yea you get 2 renown for a lfr boss and 2 for a campaign chapter (the 9 old ones) till you 50 or so after you get 1 you can cap it in 1 day even
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    My analogy was bad. Basically they're just doing the things they should've done in the first place. And when you're talking like... a year of feedback and forum posts before anything is changed it's just like meh... finally.
    Its changes that should of been made in alpha still it's nice to see them finally accepting their fuck ups. Gives a glimmer of hope they might listen.