Did Ion get fired?

The 9.1.5 changes does not feel very hazzikostas to me. Something is different here.
    Anyone else feeling it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, he was fired. The news is posted every where.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    The 9.1.5 changes does not feel very hazzikostas to me. Something is different here.
    Anyone else feeling it?
    Doubt it, could be a direction from the new heads of Blizzard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Anyone else feeling it?
    Eh, no? (At least nothing about it) 9.1.5 is more of a lure and flavour for players. So, they have listened to fans a little bit - well - a lot, as things on the list were asked for.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Gonna needa citation for that, because it's not true.

its the same kind of "fixes" they did in 7.1.5 and 8.2... under Ion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    I think that was sarcasm.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    A word of advice, remember to put "/s" at the end of your sentence, because as you can see people on this forum clearly can't spot sarcasm xD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Doubt it, could be a direction from the new heads of Blizzard?
    These are just easy wins to get on the players good side after recent shit shows. It MAY be a step towards a better game design.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Of course its not true. It was a ridiculous response to a ridiculous op.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    A word of advice, remember to put "/s" at the end of your sentence, because as you can see people on this forum clearly can't spot sarcasm xD
    Eh, sometimes I like to see how many people take, what is to me, obvious sarcasm as not sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    These are just easy wins to get on the players good side after recent shit shows. It MAY be a step towards a better game design.
    This right here

He got replaced by his evil twin brother.

.... or wouldn't that be the good brother?

For the first time since Legion it feels like who ever decided we needed these changes acctualy plays the game

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Eh, no? (At least nothing about it) 9.1.5 is more of a lure and flavour for players. So, they have listened to fans a little bit - well - a lot, as things on the list were asked for.
    Basically this. I'm fine with the changes, better late than never and hope it's going to be good on the long run.

But they never said "we fucked it up, we're trying to fix it as best as we can". There's only a flood of "we're good, we listen, tryst us". And i'm not gonna fall for it.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, Ion Hazzikostas has not been fired. The thread title is simply clickbait and misleading.

There are other threads to discuss the 9.1.5 changes without framing this as X or Y got fired so this will be closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."