Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "We should have heeded community feedback and taken a different direction a year ago"

You knew this a year ago but you have such contempt for the playerbase that you simply didn't do it. What you REALLY wanted was to see if you could get away with NOT doing it. That was the real rub here.

You should be heeding community feedback ALWAYS. An entire year can be a disaster. But I guess you just figured that out.

I wish the Maw skip would mean that you can tell every roleplaying character to STFU so you can actually keep progressing without having to dick around.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Same. I'm not coming back for this, but hopefully people who are playing it will enjoy it more now. These, for the most part, seem pretty good changes. Actually, they're things that should've been in the game from the very start, so I'm not sure if they're "good" so much as "blatantly obvious".
    Yeah, even they identified these are largely things players have wanted since beta. My money is on JAB stamping his for down with his usual, we know what you want, mentality and the actual devs working on this in the background.

Hopefully they fix up more things like solo content that isn't just dailies and make it feel like an adventure mmo and not godslayer online. Not to mention cleaning out the filth that's rotting them from the roots.

Endbringer is almost here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

9.1.5 Shadowlands goes from completely abysmal to BfA-tier bad.

Only up from here, WoW bros! Progress.

"We should have heeded community feedback and taken a different direction a year ago"

You knew this a year ago but you have such contempt for the playerbase that you simply didn't do it. What you REALLY wanted was to see if you could get away with NOT doing it. That was the real rub here.

You should be heeding community feedback ALWAYS. An entire year can be a disaster. But I guess you just figured that out.

10+ Year Old Account
    how about removing anima cap ?

blizzard hitting the "break glass in case of emergency" button real hard now as someone said, with all the pr nightmare going on and more and more people leaving for other games like FF its understandable, just the sad part is that all this stuff should have been in from release if they would just actually listen to the playerbase, even admitting all this was requested for already in beta

its funny how they now finally starting to talk about "how we can make the game more fun and enjoyable for the players" when the last 2 expansions all have been desgined around KPI spreadsheet and "engagment" metrics
    Last edited by apelsinjuice; 2021-08-27 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    how about removing anima cap ?
    that would require another lawsuit

Too little too late, like always.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    This fixes nothing, it actually makes it more pathetic and makes me more angry.

We told you about this shit a year ago. Now after saying that no ripcord was constructed, it turns out things were extremely simple and it was a shallow ploy to create artificial scarcity of content to make people subscribed longer. But we'd rather get SOME of your money some of the time by having you crawl back rather than artificially drag it out.

Go fuck yourselves. We all found better things to enjoy. 10.0 could be the second coming of all the best parts of every expansion mashed together - and it wouldn't change that 10.1 would be inevitably a new threat to the game filled with bullshit once everyone returns.
    they never said "there is no ripcord" they literally said "we have the ripcord, and we dont want to pull it, but if we really need to we will, we want to try this first and see if it ends up good, if not we will pull it" they literally said that from the very start.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

So still no new Heritage armors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    True, they literally say they made no mistakes and their design choices were solid. So they are still in their ivory tower and the next time they get feedback they need another crisis to take it serious.
    they literally say multiple times throughout the blue post they fucked up, are you even actually reading the post dude?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    that would require another lawsuit
    So two more weeks?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they literally say multiple times throughout the blue post they fucked up, are you even actually reading the post dude?
    It's more people are annoyed that they knew they fucked up for an entire year and are only now moving off their fat lazy asses to fix it.

Understand this isn't even the bare minimum they need to do to earn praise. It isnt even enough to stop scorn at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    I do love how we have had countless threads over the past months and even weeks saying "just pull the fucking ripcord already and save this shit"
    and yet now they do we are met with "too little too late" So what do we actually want? Did we want this or not? cause saying "too little too late" implies you dont care, which then whats the point?

too little too late... anyway no amount of changes will be enough when theres no content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shit xp. Finish some raids to last the expansion and move dev resrources already to a revamp away from bleeding subs ie. less pay2win crap and *the horror* go back to making the game challenging outside M+ & M raids.

cringy af,
    "pls guys we will promise new shit every 2 days, dont leave, we are under 1m".
    this game never had the 12m "real players".
    the peak in WOTLK was because of RAF, and i knew a shitton of people who botted, or recruited themselfes.
    game peaked with i bet 5m players and now its like 1m.
    get rekt blizz.

whats next? every zone scales?
    every raid scales?

at this point i dont know whats funnier, people who develope this game,
    people who play it solo (most of mmo champ)
    or people defending this.

Haha, I knew this was about to happen. Too bad it always takes shit hitting the fan before things are finally addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Looks like they finally realized that the playerbase has had enough of their BS and are not afraid to leave the game for greener pastures. The mass exodus must be quite huge if they're finally sh***ing their pants.

Too little too late for me, but I'm glad for those that still play and are happy about it.
    Exactly what I am thinking as well.

We have been reaching out for the covenant change since PTR... they didn't want to do it. Now they come to realize it is about time... ty gg bb @Wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    Pretty much. If it wasn't for the events of the past month or so, Blizz probably would have saved these changes for 9.2, at earliest. While the fact that many issues were fixed at all is something, I'm not exactly going to praise the WoW team for doing stuff that ultimately should have been done months ago. I think the only things that were released when they should have out of this are Legion timewalking and BFA legacy loot, maybe soloable IEs as well.
    I bet they have saved a lot of these for future patches from 9.2 till 9.3.5, but panic released em all for 9.1.5
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s