Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Let's be honest most of us love this BUT this makes it even more visible how stupid it was to not let void elves be like alleria in the first place, right? Anyways, can not wait for this. I am sooo excited!
    I mean that's what I've been saying since the beginning.

It took 4 years.

2 dogshit expansions.

An entire fucking lawsuit from the government.

For these people to finally give Void elves the options they should have had since the start (we are still missing the black hair btw).

I mean... Yaaaay... I guess.

I wonder what kind of shtick will helf haters have now? "These elves don't have black or white hair, so they're not really high elves?"

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    I wonder what kind of shtick will helf haters have now? "These elves don't have black or white hair, so they're not really high elves?"
    "uhmmmm you turn purple in combat even though 90% of rp is non-combat.. haha.. take that. Also, your name says VOID elf, not high elf!!!"

They'll just say "Well the Sin'dorei have Silvermoon so they are the real elves!!11!!" while simultaneously crying that Silvermoon is a 2006 reject wasteland

“Real high elves have Paladins! So only the Horde has real high elves! The Alliance just has void rip-off elves!”

15+ Year Old Account
    I think there was one guy here... I think his name was ObeliskSOmething. Let's wait for his opinion! *grabs popcorn*
    For me this whole story of "blood elves for the horde for chinese females -> 10 years later -> NOT high elves but gothic void elves for youuuu alliance players XOXO -> okay here is normal skin -> okay here you have also normal blonde hair" is ... really weird and I have the impression that something changed at their leadership. Some people got the leading voice there who said "why can't alliance players play high elves? What is the damn problem Ion?". And here we go. Common sense won in the end
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Obelisk Kai when he's gonna see blond haired Alliance elves :

"If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Obelisk Kai when he's gonna see blond haired Alliance elves :

Staaaahp don't be meaaaan XD

(I hope he has moved on)

I'm glad blood elves got their natural high elven eye color back and can be high elves again.

Quote Originally Posted by Drougens View Post
    I'm glad blood elves got their natural high elven eye color back and can be high elves again.
    Babe that happened over a year ago lol! Where have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    “Real high elves have Paladins! So only the Horde has real high elves! The Alliance just has void rip-off elves!”
    Void elves will get Paladins too in the future, do not worry yourself.

We already have dark paladins who joined the Twilight's Hammer after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post

Mission Accomplished!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    There's still a metric crap ton of stuff Void Elves need. More hair styles. Tattoos. Jewellery. More hair colours (brown/silver). Better neutral posture. More face options. Perhaps the Paladin or Demon Hunter classes?

But this is still good progress.
    Nah I disagree. With the addition of new hair colors and ear sizes, voi delves are fine.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Void elves are perfect and have been perfect since forever.

But, perfection is not the end, but merely a beginning. There is still much to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Nah I disagree. With the addition of new hair colors and ear sizes, voi delves are fine.
    On the High Elf front at least.

I'd still like Blizzard to go the exact opposite way with Void Elves in the future and give them more Void options.

The tentacle toggle increases my hairstyle options. Some styles look notably different without the tentacles. I can only hope that in future they also let the toggle add tentacles to the styles that don't have them so people who want to lean more into the void aspect can have the option.

I'm disappointed that black isn't one of the new hair colors, but I also think black is not a controversial hair color request compared to blonde and red. I'm hopeful that black, white, and brown are added in the not-too-distant future.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2021-08-27 at 09:50 PM.

OMG !!!
    awesome I thought they would give them more customization later but this is too big! They will give the void elves a whole new set of hairstyles.

10+ Year Old Account

OMG !!!
    Oh, this is amazing news. Frees up a lot of hairstyles.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Plz give void elves toggle for that awful purple racial and then I might play one and pretend it's a high elf.

But turning into a purple goo every 5 mins or so is just a no-go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Plz give void elves toggle for that awful purple racial and then I might play one and pretend it's a high elf.

But turning into a purple goo every 5 mins or so is just a no-go.
    So shadow priest blood elves aren't real blood elves?