Page 67 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/us-special...090023869.html

Great story, I suggest reading the full thing, it is too long to quote. Glad to see some good humans out there.
    Veterans groups worked their asses off, and it was almost entirely a grass roots venture. We know how valuable those locals were, and we personally made a lot of promises, and have every intention of keeping those promises. And, I will even give a shout out to AOC. She went on television, and touted what is being done, and spoke about one of the Marines personally, as she grew up with him. She was more patriotic in that television appearance, than almost any politician I have seen in a long time. I literally disagree with almost every single one of her policies, but I'd vote for her after she did that.

Biden botched the exit. There can be no doubt.

The State Department has been in utter shambles for the past 4 years, and until fairly recently, had no intentions of helping these Afghanis. The last administration wanted all these Afghanis to be murdered by the Taliban, because they could not stomach the idea of brown people being let into the country.

The State Department has been so consumed with getting Americans out, that it actually made it easier to get the Afghanis out of country. The red tape that had been strangling the effort for years, was suddenly much easier to deal with. Suddenly, it was all about getting the Afghanis out, then sorting out exactly what needed to be done, when they landed in places like Kuwait. It was almost as if the DoS finally realized they were utterly incompetent, that they just decided to let the Marines handle it, and the Marines did an amazing job.

There are hundreds of Marines, past and present, who are true fucking heroes right now, and I am proud of every fucking one of them. Most of them have been out for a decade, or more, and still risked a great deal to keep their promises. A bunch of fat veterans with Facebook, WhatsApp, and a chip on their shoulders, managed to do in 3 weeks (that's actually wrong, it was a years-long effort), what the United States Government failed to do in a decade.

Personally, I'd love to see some of those Marines who are still in, receive high medals, but I doubt it will ever happen. More than likely, their commanding officers and senior enlisted will get the credit. But, I can only hope a movie or documentary is made of this, because what is being pulled off is fucking legendary. I am honored to know these guys, and they make us all proud as fuck to be Marines.

As for civilians, they can help stateside. People can donate to families, put together care packages, help find jobs, or even house them for a short period of time. I won't post any of them here, but I highly recommend people look into these groups, and see what they can do to help.

Oh yeah... the Army veterans helped too, but they aren't nearly as cool as the Marines.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-08-27 at 11:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Great story, I suggest reading the full thing, it is too long to quote. Glad to see some good humans out there.
    That is very commendable.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    This is what happens when people only know Russian state propaganda.
    I read and watch Russian state propaganda all the time, and it's the first time I heard about things that Ihavewaffles said.

Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    I read and watch Russian state propaganda all the time, and it's the first time I heard about things that Ihavewaffles said.
    I need to go back and watch some Russian propaganda, my language skills are in need of work. You can only get so far with Netflix shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    that you are now have gone down to questioning a nationalist east european about bravery is just the cherry on top. We have generations of war n fighting, and sacrifice, we banded together to fight for freedom from Ottomans before we EVEN had a country, when we were extremely outnumbered in every single way. You don't n stop n think whether you should fight for survival depending on the quality of your politicans.

Every. single. east european. nation. would. fight. the taliban
    Hope it doesn't ruin your parade of blowing the eastern european much stronk bullhorn too much, to point out that you guys spent the last conflict rolling over to any force that felt like walking over your territory. After the conflict you even became one of those forces bitches for half a century.

Maybe you guys should have given a proper try of fighting enemies that DID invade your countries, instead of shouting macho man crap over the internet about hypothetical situation from band of thugs half a world away invading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Stepping in unofficially when the higher ups have made contrary decisions. That’s part of the American spirit right there.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

I need to go back and watch some Russian propaganda, my language skills are in need of work. You can only get so far with Netflix shows.
    You can always watch and read RT in English.

7+ Year Old Account
    We should never forget why veterans had to go in and evacuate Afghan interpreters and their families at the 11th hour.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    We should never forget why veterans had to go in and evacuate Afghan interpreters and their families at the 11th hour.
    1) Trump wanted to Abandon them to die which is evidenced by both him no making moves to get them out while his people actively blocked actions to allow them out. While also causing havoc across the nation during the transitions along with Covid causing the incoming administration to split attention in multiple more ways than it should have with much less preparations due to them being blocked intelligence from the exiting administration. Combined with

2) Biden not doing enough leg work on this because of #1 combine with his own racist inclinations as evidenced by when he tried to play it off like we owed them nothing and even mentioned how other presidents managed to abandon people behind and be fine with it.

TL: DR: Trump fucked up intentionally and sabotaged it while Biden fucked up unintentionally trying to clean up the mess while also trying to echo some of the racist shit his past was known for which too closely matched Trumps racist shit.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    In an ironic twist, the ineptitude and malicious abandonment by the United States government leaders will end up being the reason far more Afghanis will be pulled out of the country. The people on the ground, and those veterans groups pushing it, are doing far more than the DoS would have ever done.

Not only that, AOC looks more patriotic and than every Republican congressman we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I do wonder why they didn't smear the Afghani's faces out too, since they're also at risk having worked with U.S. Special Forces. In the first photo.
    Last edited by muto; 2021-08-28 at 01:59 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I do wonder why they didn't smear the Afghani's faces out too, since they're also at risk having worked with U.S. Special Forces. In the first photo.
    They are still evaluating people from city.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    The only false flag here is any sign of brain activity...

The vast monied interests wanting the 300 million dollar a day graft gravy train to stay is immense, and now some new BS sounding ISIS variant dropped? ISIS-K? Really? Yeah, I am going to be lighting candles in prayer for Biden's health and Strength and continued resolve, because I do not trust the den of snakes he is currently contending with. The already want back in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    After they convince them that they are no enemy if the faith.
    That is easy to do, China, unlike the US, doesn't really give a rats ass how other countries operate or what their cultural values are. Only that the tribute flows and you don't screw with them.

The US on the other hand is gripped by a Messianic fervor, as well as a vast reserve army of downwardly mobile elite aspirants occupying the impenetrable matrix of NGO-spook-MIC graft machines that we have to dump somewhere. The US is acutely interested in micromanaging your society, remaking it, redesigning it, and in governing other people like Colonial provinces and in "Civilizing" them. China doesn't actually care about that noise.

This is ultimately why China makes for a good ally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

The vast monied interests wanting the 300 million dollar a day graft gravy train to stay is immense, and now some new BS sounding ISIS variant dropped? ISIS-K? Really? Yeah, I am going to be lighting candles in prayer for Biden's health and Strength and continued resolve, because I do not trust the den of snakes he is currently contending with. The already want back in.

- - - Updated - - -

That is easy to do, China, unlike the US, doesn't really give a rats ass how other countries operate or what their cultural values are. Only that the tribute flows and you don't screw with them.

The US on the other hand is gripped by a Messianic fervor, as well as a vast reserve army of downwardly mobile elite aspirants occupying the impenetrable matrix of NGO-spook-MIC graft machines that we have to dump somewhere. The US is acutely interested in micromanaging your society, remaking it, redesigning it, and in governing other people like Colonial provinces and in "Civilizing" them. China doesn't actually care about that noise.

This is ultimately why China makes for a good ally.
    So, you're chastising the United States and its people for having morals and principles?

That's a bold strategy, Cotton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So, you're chastising the United States and its people for having morals and principles?

That's a bold strategy, Cotton.
    Going back really goes against your whole anti-violence stance, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Going back really goes against your whole anti-violence stance, don't you think?
    I have no problem being violent against those who are murdering kids.

people should be free to do what they want, so long as they are not harming others. The last time I checked, murdering kids is a harmful act.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Lmao what

Have you not paid any attention the past 10+ years? China throws a massive hissyfit the second any country criticizes them. Doing business with China = bending over backwards to any of their demands, or else they'll fuck off elsewhere while crying very loudly over how awful you treated the feelings of the nation.

Guess I shouldn't expect much else from you, although you simping for China is a new one. What's next, North Korea is the best business partner because they don't give a shit how other nations operate?

I'll eagerly await you calling me a Biden-bro and a US imperalist fanboy, despite me having been very vocally against both for a very long time on this forum. People like you are a joke Theo - always have been, always will be.
    Criticizing them is a bit different than wanted to remake the society of another country. The deal with China "Pay tribute, don't fuck with us and we give you things, otherwise you can fuck off and run your own affairs however you like" vs the United States "We will flood your country with NGO's, we want to rewrite how your society works and remake you in our image and ensure your laws are amicable to global finance capital, also your religious and cultural values must now mirror those found in Palo Alto California."

There is a world of difference between those two positions. America wants to remake you, China has a few red lines about international policy and about how they operate that you cannot cross. Which is more than fair, after all they aren't going to criticize you for how you run your own affairs, so why should you not reciprocate? If me and a friend are both nympho's and I agree not to call my friend a slut, it seems fair to ask the friend to agree to also not call me a slut either.

And yeah, if NK had as much resources as the US, and also didn't give a flying fuck about other countries internal affairs; then yeah NK would be a pretty solid ally to deal with. You know what they want, they know what you want and everything is above board. Everyone knows what they are getting out of it.

And I have no idea who you are so, you can say whatever you like about yourself here or me for that matter, its a WoW forum.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2021-08-28 at 04:07 PM.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Sounds like a conspiracy theory. Also, the last thing the Taliban want is to risk the US sticking around.
    Yup, especially as the Islamic State Khorasan bombings also killed more Taliban soldiers than US soldiers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Except China is doing the exact same shit you're accusing the US of you weapon. They are actively using their influence in shaping other nations to their own image. It's sadly what global powers do.

Pay more attention to what other nations -- especially ones you are simping for -- are doing instead of just focusing entirely on the US all the time.
    What is China doing exactly? Telling them "Hey, don't talk about Tibet or Taiwan....." so far I've not seen them demand a Gay Pride Parade in Tehran; or Tehran to abandon Islam. So you are going to have to offer a bit more than this.

Global powers form alliances, but China specifically doesn't seem to care to rewrite other societies. So you'll have to cite some examples.