Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    And queue the inevitable youtube videos from shills like T&E praising blizzard for making these changes and claiming it vindicates the dev team of whatever's wrong with their current game direction.
    Some mfers are just so dense and painfully and obviously in shill mode 24/7 and have a backing of similarly meek minded pathetic individuals, who are unfortunately in large numbers because that's how society as a large is (more dumb people than smart people in any population overall), that blizzard always feels confident they can get away with anything because someone in a position of some influence is always going to apologize for them.

I would not be the least bit surprised to see the same kinds of mistakes repeated in 9.2 and 10.0, only to then be "fixed" because of "feedback" in the eventual 10.1.5 or 10.2 patch. It's a clear pattern/trend that the dev team has set since the start of legion, and there are as of yet no signs to show that said behavior would go away anytime soon.
    It's always - Release fucked up systems > Wait a year to apply band-aid fixes > Wait another half a year to rip the band-aid and actually heal the issues with proper design > Repeat cycle with new expansion
    I'm honestly baffled at how addicted the WoW playerbase is to be in a spot where they pay for their sub the entire time and put up with a sub-par minimum viable product, something that no other game can entertain because otherwise they would be ripped to shreds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You're paying Blizzard to play the game the way they make it though.

While I'm all for the changes, this kinda logic to rationalize your anger makes no sense.
    This is objectively the wrong way of looking at subscription based softwares, especially games.
    You're paying a fee based on general expectations and past positive experiences. You're also expecting timely fixes and QoL improvements as is the case with any software out there.
    No rational human being out there is paying for a game thinking to themselves "oh yea, i'm going to give them my money because their software has problems". Every rational human being instead would be thinking to themselves "i'm going to give them my money for this product, which has problems, but only because I expect them to fix said problems in a respectable manner".
    I'm curious what made you say what you did say, it would be really interesting to me as a case study if you really meant the "You're paying Blizzard to play the game the way they make it though" bit. That logic only applies to 20-60$ single purchase games where you know exactly what you're getting for your buck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    At this point I don't blame the company anymore, I blame the morons continuing to eat the shit Blizzard oozes from their anus.
    Yet here you are, still hanging around at a forum dedicated to the "anus ooze". gj buddy
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

i like Blizzards „lower the expectations. wait. refuse change. wait. ignore feedback. wait. sell the simplest changes as gold.“

everytime i think „ppl cant be THAT stupid“ i see some Blizzard backpaddeling and that ARMY of stupid whiteknights praying their Savior.

„but but but you complain about everyzing. even about CHANZES!!! they chanze somezing!!! chanzes are great!!! Blizzards are great!!!“

its like stealing a babys lollipop. or like pruning abilities in one xpac and simply re-add them in another, cauze of „lizening to playerz feedzback“. oh wait…

oh lord…
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-08-28 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Madmartegan View Post
    If players seriously left because of that then sorry but "bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out!!!". My god, they pander to all the stupid little complaints. There's this little thing called "effort=reward" and "choices have consequences" that apparently have gone up shit creek to never be seen again. So what is the purpose then of choosing to do certain things, choosing certain reputations/covenants/or whatever they come up with next. This game has gone from being a mmorpg to just a mmo and now its barely even that because of all this stupid player bitching and complaining about every damn thing and not being able to just have everything regardless.... its stupid b.s!!!
    Yikes. You good?

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Yet here you are, still hanging around at a forum dedicated to the "anus ooze". gj buddy
    i assume he, @MrPaladinGuy, is more of a rubberneck type. he dont watch the anus ooze for fun. he watches ppl eating anus ooze for fun.

tbh: i dont have fun, watching them eating Blizzards shit, again and again and again and again. but i am still curious, how far Blizz can go, with feeding them. therefore i take a look. so in some way i am the same rubberneck, but not out of fun, more out of curiosity.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-08-28 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    As others have said, this is just the cycle of how things are now.

Beta with new designs and systems, feedback received but largely ignored
    Launch virtually unchanged from beta, everyone is high because NEW STUFF
    Issues seen by testers are realized by the playerbase as a whole, and start to grate on subscribers
    NEW PATCH drops ... new things! More, different systems bolted on to try to make for new, interesting gameplay
    Gameplay is no less enjoyable than before and even worse for some
    Players give up, leave
    Reverse-course from the devs, gutting a lot of the launch/patch systems to make them easier/simpler -- they'll say it is because of feedback AND to make it easier for new players to enter the game at this stage
    Some come back and do find things to be better.....
    ....until the next expansion launches and this all repeats.
    Lol yep. It's literally become a formula. And a lot of people eat it up (resub/rejoice), like flies on shit.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Lol yep. It's literally become a formula. And a lot of people eat it up (resub/rejoice), like flies on shit.
    yummi. fits my comment, 1 post above, very well. so i agree 100% here. seems its a great formula (for Blizz).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Great stuff, listen to us before launch for next expansion though
    All this shitshow caused by these systems could've easily been avoided.
    let me go a bit further, by enhancing your statement:

All this shitshow could've easily been avoided, by not implementing these systems at all.

see what i did here?

Shit systems receives update to become less shitty

Quote Originally Posted by JMENGELE View Post
    Still garbage.
    But now its „fixed“ garbage! Come on, you really wanna tell me, Blizz is NOT getting your respect back, for such great investments ??? How dare you!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Shit systems receives update to become less shitty
    its called „fixed shit systems“.

now its „da real shit“!

All I ask for is that the people that asked for these changes think the game now will be good and think it's gonna be popular again. With no more suggestions on how to fix the game, what will be the next excuse?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    But now its „fixed“ garbage! Come on, you really wanna tell me, Blizz is NOT getting your respect back, for such great investments ??? How dare you!!!

- - - Updated - - -

its called „fixed shit systems“.

now its „da real shit“!
    only slightly less shitty
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

I mean, these are good. I do have concerns about motivations but those will be revealed with time. During the interim though, this isn't enough to get me to come back. There needs to be much more work and change put into the game before I'll come back. In the meantime, I'll be in Eorzea.

RIP Heritage armor.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Let me guess, you started playing at Legion.
    There was no “challenging” content pre legion other then mythic/heroic raids world content was always a push over and so were dungeons and other instanced content.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Freekstarz View Post
    To me it seems they consistently ignore player feedback, from Alpha, closed Beta, Beta(PTR) and other channels such as the forum or in-game tickets. They could easily create a page like how they had people vote for the mount for other changes in the game.

Heck they could even make it a feature in the Battle.net launcher for everybody to see and vote on.

So let's say 1000 or 10000 people turn in feedback requesting a certain change, there'd be a poll for it in the Battle.net Launcher asking people if they want to that specific change implemented or not. Obviously with it being restricted to people that bought the game, have an active subscription running for x months or whatever to prevent troll votes.

That is in my honest opinion the best way to go at it, as it gives clarity, it gives people the ability to vote on it and shows Blizzard what people want in a non-convoluted way.

If they had something like that back during BFA, there would have been a PvP Warfront by now, but that has never been added despite the community heavily requesting it.
    we were way more than that, about 20-30k ppl on the SL beta and gave hard feedback as experienced wr <50 players, Since fucking Legion and they just ignore us on purpose.

I was there and called out the rng Legos and AP in the Legion Beta... get your Hardcapped @3 bis rng lego of lvl a new Alt and get that 35 trait or die tying cuz we tune Helia with the +5% dmg in mind we told them to nerf that trait as soon as we saw it btw

I was there and called out the AZ Armor bs and that we could only test it for 2 weeks (lol) the KEKW Corruption that went live after we spammed and beged the devs to nerf EV and IS and the rng drops that got ppl benched, the forced "you have to Arena if you want to raid bro" essence that was bis for every spec... the "farm 50k Honor if you want to PVE bro" and on all your 3 chars separate..

I was there and called out Conduits and Covenants as soon as i tested them cuz one Skill was like 20% stronger than the 2nd best one and one was Aoe while the other was ST like WTF

and so did 30k+ ppl on the beta/ptr that raid
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by sykretts View Post
    And queue the inevitable youtube videos from shills like T&E praising blizzard for making these changes and claiming it vindicates the dev team of whatever's wrong with their current game direction.
    Some mfers are just so dense and painfully and obviously in shill mode 24/7 and have a backing of similarly meek minded pathetic individuals, who are unfortunately in large numbers because that's how society as a large is (more dumb people than smart people in any population overall), that blizzard always feels confident they can get away with anything because someone in a position of some influence is always going to apologize for them.

I would not be the least bit surprised to see the same kinds of mistakes repeated in 9.2 and 10.0, only to then be "fixed" because of "feedback" in the eventual 10.1.5 or 10.2 patch. It's a clear pattern/trend that the dev team has set since the start of legion, and there are as of yet no signs to show that said behavior would go away anytime soon.
    It's always - Release fucked up systems > Wait a year to apply band-aid fixes > Wait another half a year to rip the band-aid and actually heal the issues with proper design > Repeat cycle with new expansion
    I'm honestly baffled at how addicted the WoW playerbase is to be in a spot where they pay for their sub the entire time and put up with a sub-par minimum viable product, something that no other game can entertain because otherwise they would be ripped to shreds.

- - - Updated - - -

This is objectively the wrong way of looking at subscription based softwares, especially games.
    You're paying a fee based on general expectations and past positive experiences. You're also expecting timely fixes and QoL improvements as is the case with any software out there.
    No rational human being out there is paying for a game thinking to themselves "oh yea, i'm going to give them my money because their software has problems". Every rational human being instead would be thinking to themselves "i'm going to give them my money for this product, which has problems, but only because I expect them to fix said problems in a respectable manner".
    I'm curious what made you say what you did say, it would be really interesting to me as a case study if you really meant the "You're paying Blizzard to play the game the way they make it though" bit. That logic only applies to 20-60$ single purchase games where you know exactly what you're getting for your buck.

"More dumb people than smart people", yet spends his entire first paragraph in a painfully long run-on sentence. I guess you're one of the 'smart' ones, eh?

5+ Year Old Account
    The people coming back to WoW because of this have battered wife syndrome. This isn't a sign the design team is changing, this is an act of desperation to get us to come back.
    Kupo.

Legion mythic+ timewalking!

Yes! Court of Stars mythich+, GIMME!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Oh hell yes. I'm loving the new lightforged Draenai options. I'm definitely race changing my main ^_^
    Yep, my paladin is going back to Lightforged again
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-08-28 at 04:07 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxxramas91 View Post
    "More dumb people than smart people", yet spends his entire first paragraph in a painfully long run-on sentence. I guess you're one of the 'smart' ones, eh?
    Wonderful contribution to the thread. Did the long sentence hurt your head too much? Was it hard to read with your cold brain? I'm so sorry lil man.
    Also, don't ask questions you don't want answers to, especially answers that are easy to turn back on you. Simpletons, smh
    I guess you're one of those who falls under the description of my first para rant, explains the personal offense you seem to have taken, based on your response.

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    All I ask for is that the people that asked for these changes think the game now will be good and think it's gonna be popular again. With no more suggestions on how to fix the game, what will be the next excuse?
    Not taking a fucking year to do it?

Not creating systems that are a barrier rather than a benefit in the first place?