Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I think this is the face you're referring to. I do agree it would be nice if we had more face options like being able to narrow the eyes a bit so they don't look so surprised. I use this face now on one of my characters and found that the "sharp" or "natural" eyebrow selections do help mitigate the "surprised" look somewhat.

This was the face. It was that way until I think literally the last Beta build.

Then it became this. I guess this is post-Goldshire.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    LMFAOOOOOOOO no black or white or brown hair for void elves.

they really went with 3 shades of blond LOOOOL.

god that is so annoying

and it's so clearly copypasted from blood elves

why did the announcement post make it sound like it was some big undertaking, that the devs were "able to" add 5 hair colors lmao
    WAnt peroxide white, and jet star dotted black.

Peroxide white, somehow seems fitting don't ask me why, and a black and dark purple with star dots like the void cosmos, seems like it will be beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    The Horde should definitely get Alteraci humans. I've been a supporter of adding them ever since I saw this thread:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-(Fan-Concept)
    100% agree, what a great concept. Really well put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    This was the face. It was that way until I think literally the last Beta build.
    Then it became this. I guess this is post-Goldshire.
    Ah I see, I wasn't thinking of that face. Yea none of the eyebrows do much to mitigate "surprise" face for that one.

The face with the scar looks nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    there is no faction imbalance, the alliance and the horde have the same population.
    Horde players are more hardcore and Alliance players are more RP. but their populations are equal.
    It's as if I complained that there is not enough RP in the horde
    Dude, you CANNOT keep collecting trash opinions like STD's!

"There's no faction imbalance"

Jesus freaking christ.

You mean when they killed and ate the horde soldiers and planned to use the horde as cattle?
    Yes! Those ones! I'd love to play as them!

But I love how you simply dismissed the part where Kael'thas could redeem the remaining San'layn. Like come on, you are free to not want San'layn, but to simply misrepresent what someone is saying is just blergh. Basically you believe that san'layn are irredeemably evil, which is just silly. I's just so freaking transparent how basic your ideas of good and evil are and I'm tired of your constant push of making BE's pointy eared, light worshiping humans.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you that the stormwind human model is far too bulky. I'd love for us to get body shape options for all races. I don't expect we'll ever see sliders in WoW, but maybe if there was an option to select which size model we use from a small number via a drop down menu. Like a leaner version of the current Human model, the Human model we have now, and an option to use the Kul Tiran "big boy" model. I'd like the same choices for the Kul Tirans as well.
    "body size" really should become an option in the future, hopefully soon, but it's hard to see it being implemented with WoW's tech beyond simply making a whole new edited model, which to be honest, feels doable.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post

Jesus freaking christ.

But I love how you simply dismissed the part where Kael'thas could redeem the remaining San'layn. Like come on, you are free to not want San'layn, but to simply misrepresent what someone is saying is just blergh. Basically you believe that san'layn are irredeemably evil, which is just silly. I's just so freaking transparent how basic your ideas of good and evil are and I'm tired of your constant push of making BE's pointy eared, light worshiping humans.

- - - Updated - - -

"body size" really should become an option in the future, hopefully soon, but it's hard to see it being implemented with WoW's tech beyond simply making a whole new edited model, which to be honest, feels doable.
    Yea that's what I would expect WoW to do. Basically edit each race's model so there's a lean, muscular, and bulky version for players to choose from.

Yea that's what I would expect WoW to do. Basically edit each race's model so there's a lean, muscular, and bulky version for players to choose from.
    For example, that would also allow a bulky Troll model, and thus Amani and Drakkari!

But yeah, they would have to be a whole different model to account for specifics like shoulder size and 3d assets, which I do think overall could work. Like yea body sliders would be *better* but that just seems outside the scope of WoW customization; but simply having more models seems doable with their current tech.

Well, since WoW seems to be in a free fall, High Elves might be added at some point in relatively near future, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    And honestly they were wise to give this privilege to the most beautiful, perfect, splendid race in the game, but they could have been more blunt with it. Oh well there's no point in dwelling in the past.
    Why are you like this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ddi2 View Post
    Well, since WoW seems to be in a free fall, High Elves might be added at some point in relatively near future, lmao.
    It's hard to see High Elves ever being their own AR after they have given pretty much all the aesthetics save for hairstyles to Void Elves.

If anything, I still think it's more likely that BE go neutral or something like that rather than HE's ever being an AR at this point.

Hell, even merging Void Elves and Blood Elves seems more likely.

It's hard to see High Elves ever being their own AR after they have given pretty much all the aesthetics save for hairstyles to Void Elves.

If anything, I still think it's more likely that BE go neutral or something like that rather than HE's ever being an AR at this point.

Depends how desperate they are. Giving all the aesthetics to Void Elves already shows signs of desperation. At some point they will try to grab on every little thing if the free fall continues. If it happens, I might actually try the game again xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are you like this?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. This was their chance. They messed around with the void elf idea and now they give us HE aestetics 99%. I think this was a weird idea but turned out to give us more than "just regular, high fantasy, high elves". Prbly also the reason why they went with "blood elves" in the first place. To have something "richer" than "just " high elves. Don't get me wrong I love warcraft high elves. It is just that both blood and void elves can be regular high elves now PLUS another theme on top each. Which is cool
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by ddi2 View Post
    Depends how desperate they are. Giving all the aesthetics to Void Elves already shows signs of desperation. At some point they will try to grab on every little thing if the free fall continues. If it happens, I might actually try the game again xD
    That's the thing, the way we are getting HE aesthetics with reused assets shows how much they are willing to invest on High Elves.

This is the most we are getting, besides the possibility of BE's becoming "neutral". By the time WoW truly is agonizing, it really won't make sense to make AR HE's, why waste resources then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Yeah. This was their chance. They messed around with the void elf idea and now they give us HE aestetics 99%. I think this was a weird idea but turned out to give us more than "just regular, high fantasy, high elves". Prbly also the reason why they went with "blood elves" in the first place. To have something "richer" than "just " high elves. Don't get me wrong I love warcraft high elves. It is just that both blood and void elves can be regular high elves now PLUS another theme on top each. Which is cool
    Yeah, it's just evident they aren't interested in exploring High Elves as their own thing beyond what we get, so both BE and VE getting the "look" plus the lore that already exists is what we are getting. Like we will probably keep seeing High Elf NPC's showing up as usual, perhaps the SC and the VE's working together as an united front, but I really don't think HE's are ever going to be playable as their own Allied Race at this point, and I have kinda believed that since VE's came out.

The further HE aesthetics kinda prove that point for me.

Jesus freaking christ.

- - - Updated - - -

the population of the horde and the alliance are even.
    Are there more hardcore players in the horde making M + and are they competing for the first world? Yes.
    are there more casual players and RP in the alliance? Yes.
    does that mean that an imbalance between the factions? no, because the factions have the same population.

I know that there are players in the alliance who want to do M + and I am in favor of dissolving the factions or reconfiguring the factions with mixed races on one side and the other. I can think of a faction that has void elf and maghar vs a faction that has draenei and blood elf.

but it cannot be said that there is currently an imbalance between the horde and the alliance. because I could say that the factions are unbalanced because there is more RP in the alliance than in the horde.

about the san'layn I think any sane person in quel'thalas would kill them just to see them and not let them in.
    Nobody sane would let cannibal serial killers into their home is complete insanity.
    I don't think the san'layn have redemption they are monsters that enjoy killing and eating people as we saw in BFA. I don't want those cannibals to be part of the blood elf customization because it totally breaks what it means to be a blood elf because it ruins our lore and our development throughout all these years. Do you know why I am so interested in the light? because it is the coherent development of the blood elves, in addition to rescuing an aspect that is intrinsic to the quelthalas society, which is the worship of light.

if you like the san'layn so much perfect that kael'thas return azzeroth try to show jaina that he changed and join the alliance that the sanlayn are void elf customization, after all void elves practice necromancy.

I believed that they could be customization for the forsaken but if you want them so much, perfect support that they are alliance.
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2021-08-29 at 12:09 AM.

I believed that they could be customization for the forsaken but if you want them so much, perfect support that they are alliance.
    Can you imagine the forum shitshow if Void Elves got red eyes and deathly pale skin? I almost want it to happen just for the popcorn moments. I'd be entertained for probably months, if not years.

Why are you like this?

- - - Updated - - -

the blood elves merge with the void elves? how would that be possible?
    I do think they will give more blood elves hairstyles to the void elves. I also think that void elves should have green eyes because there are blood elves in telogrus

- - - Updated - - -

Can you imagine the forum shitshow if Void Elves got red eyes and deathly pale skin? I almost want it to happen just for the popcorn moments. I'd be entertained for probably months, if not years.
    I would be so happy and calm if that happens.

blood elves would still be blood elves and not cannibal monsters who enjoy killing and eating people.

So void elves really got blood elf hair colours, huh? Give them a few more years and maybe they'll get non-tentacle hairstyles as well.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    So void elves really got blood elf hair colours, huh? Give them a few more years and maybe they'll get non-tentacle hairstyles as well.
    It has already been announced that they will be able to choose whether or not to have the tentacles in their current hairstyles!!! I think this is a huge amount of customization

Really? Well it would still be pretty cool to remake Quel'thalas and have a little corner for the Void Elves. Then they could have a warfront between the two (not like BFA warfronts, just a battle line and no-man's-land in the middle).
    It would be good to at least have a place in azeroth for the void elves, for sure.

SNIP
    Honestly I don't really care what you have to say at this point. You have wasted all my good faith with endless wankery. You might be genuine, but the you'd be so removed from reality that IDK what i'd get extending any interactions with you.

"There's no faction imbalance" FFS that's just brainrot.

Honestly I don't really care what you have to say at this point. You have wasted all my good faith with endless wankery. You might be genuine, but the you'd be so removed from reality that IDK what i'd get extending any interactions with you.

"There's no faction imbalance" FFS that's just brainrot.
    do you pay attention what did i write?
    I recognize that there are more hardcore players in the horde in the same way that there are more RP players in the alliance. the population of players on one side and the other are equal.
    Does that mean that the current faction configuration is good? of course not. clearly there are people in the horde like me !! who wants to have a bigger PR community and I understand that there are people who want to do M + with their human or gnome.
    I support the dissolution of the factions, the only thing I am saying is that it is not true that there is an imbalance between the populations of the factions.

and I am completely honest in everything I say. I love the blood elves, their lore, their development and their aesthetics. and that is why I am opposed to any customization that kills what the blood elves mean. The blood elves are not cannibal monsters, the blood elves are patriots, the blood elves are survivors who are fighting to save their homeland and their culture. the blood elves are a people that in their most desperate moment when their prince joined the legion they decided to stand firm and not fall into darkness and fight for salvation that is a blood elf