Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Is it their own style, or could it be something that is similar to 3 Tempest Keep dungeons, but done with far more Void, Arcane and void elf-like tapestries?
    I dont think it would be like tempest keep since that's specifically draenei architecture. I think it might be cool to make it something new in a style similar to the heritage armor. Lots of sweeping sharp points, golds, purples, and void crystal adornments.

Basically turn this into a building :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    I think blood elves (rightfully) will remain in control of Silvermoon. If there ever will be a expansion focusing on conflict of Light and Void, Sunwell might play some part again in the storyline, since it's quite potent font of power, infused with Light. I'm not just sure if Blizzard will ever again pull some huge twists like Burning of Teldrassil, since they were not able to handle such world shaking events properly and got critized for that.
    They did get criticized for it, but I think that was a little too much. I don't like Golden's writing style, but the abuse she got was not called for and anyone involved should have been ashamed of themselves.

A Light vs Void expansion could be something that involves the Sin'dorei and the Sunwell quite heavily, but we don't know whether that would involve the Elves losing the Sunwell again. Their are ways Blizzard could tell that story and make Silvermoon far more "Sunfury" like, with Blood and Fel Crystals dotted around and a strong focus on Arcane magic, but it's whether they'd want to retell that story again.

I mean, to take on the Void would likely involve the Void Elves, but I reckon, their counterpart - the Shal'dorei, should be the Horde leaders, since Suramar had Void-Arcane Elementals dotted around the Nighthold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I dont think it would be like tempest keep since that's specifically draenei architecture. I think it might be cool to make it something new in a style similar to the heritage armor. Lots of sweeping sharp points, golds, purples, and void crystal adornments.

Basically turn this into a building :P

Ahh I see what you mean.

I reckon it still needs to have that "element" of Thalassian though. Maybe some Elven Sanctums, but with purple, gold and blue colours instead of red, white and gold.

Ahh I see what you mean.

I reckon it still needs to have that "element" of Thalassian though. Maybe some Elven Sanctums, but with purple, gold and blue colours instead of red, white and gold.
    I wouldn't object to doing it that way, but I think it might upset a lot of blood elf players if even more of "their stuff" was put to use for void elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sin'dorei Fans > what a few Alliance fans want.

Again, why should the Sin'dorei and the Horde be disregarded because of Alliance fans? They shouldn't.

If you really think Blizzard will update Quel'Thalas for the Alliance, then you will not be happy. Of course, it's going to be updated for the Sin'dorei and the Horde. You'll just have to wait 20 years, for the second update where your faction might get it.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mind Void Elves getting their city, so long as the Sin'dorei have Quel'Thalas, Silvermoon and the Sunwell.
    You're aware that blood elves fans were proved wrong on all questions ?

"You never be given the blood elf model"'
    "You will never be given fair skinned elves"
    "blood hairs will remain exclusive to the blood elves"
    "Alleria will be neutral"

You guys lost on all fronts. So you saying me "You will never get blablabla" is kinda funny.

Quel'Thalas will be updated for both faction, not for the Horde or the Alliance only because now the blood elves are a neutral race.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    You're aware that blood elves fans were proved wrong on all questions ?

"You never be given the blood elf model"'
    "You will never be given fair skinned elves"
    "blood hairs will remain exclusive to the blood elves"
    "Alleria will be neutral"

You guys lost on all fronts. So you saying me "You will never get blablabla" is kinda funny.

Quel'Thalas will be updated for both faction, not for the Horde or the Alliance only because now the blood elves are a neutral race.
    Blood Elves are a Horde race.

Log in and play the game. It's your headcanon and longing wish for "Alliance Silvermoon" that has caused you to miss a few points in the lore.
    Blizzard knows the score with the Sin'dorei and know what the longing wish for the Sin'dorei fanbase is.

It's hilarious that you think they will ignore the Sin'dorei fanbase in favor of a scattered few Alliance fans and their wish for everything in WoW to be solely, Alliance.

And yes - Quel'Thalas will be updated for the playable Sin'dorei, where we might get to go and kill some radical velfs who set up shop in Deatholme. But the story will be told from the Horde.
    Last edited by Tanaria; 2021-08-29 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    in the first place the second most important noble family of quelthalas were the solanar! who held the position of grand magister and led the magister
    Okay, then show me the village and spire named after the Solanar family. I'll wait.
    in second place lorthemar was the second in command of the rangers and even alleria referred to him as lord theron
    When did this happen?

Also Lor'themar was just second-in-command while it was a Windrunner (Lireesa, then Sylvanas) who led the Farstriders, enough said.

By the way, just because A calls B "my lord" doesn't mean that B is A's superior. For instance, a King could refer to one of his subjects as "My Lord" as a form of courtesy. And we know that Theron was second-in-command to the Windrunners.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Okay, then show me the village and spire named after the Solanar family. I'll wait.

When did this happen?

Also Lor'themar was just second-in-command while it was a Windrunner (Lireesa, then Sylvanas) who led the Farstriders, enough said.

By the way, just because A calls B "my lord" doesn't mean that B is A's superior. For instance, a King could refer to one of his subjects as "My Lord" as a form of courtesy. And we know that Theron was second-in-command to the Windrunners.
    Tides of darkness, lorthemar was the leader of the defenders in quelthalas agianst the horde. Turalyon and lorthemar make friends in this time.
    The dawnstar family have a spire and a village but they are not so important. The magister were always the most importants

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elves are a Horde race.

Log in and play the game. It's your headcanon and longing wish for "Alliance Silvermoon" that has caused you to miss a few points in the lore.
    Blizzard knows the score with the Sin'dorei and know what the longing wish for the Sin'dorei fanbase is.

It's hilarious that you think they will ignore the Sin'dorei fanbase in favor of a scattered few Alliance fans and their wish for everything in WoW to be solely, Alliance.

And yes - Quel'Thalas will be updated for the playable Sin'dorei, where we might get to go and kill some radical velfs who set up shop in Deatholme. But the story will be told from the Horde.
    Last time I checked high elves are for everyone, there are Alliance blood elves in Telogrus Rift, and Quel'Thalas most renowned family stands with the Alliance.

Can you play a dwarf in the Horde ?

Blood elves story is over. You are now long eared humans adorable with everyone and seeking redemption in the light. Void elves story still isn't. They still have to return to the homeland they think is still theirs.

And Deathholme is a scourge settlement. Not a Ren'dorei one.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Last time I checked high elves are for everyone, there are Alliance blood elves in Telogrus Rift, and Quel'Thalas most renowned family stands with the Alliance.

Can you play a dwarf in the Horde ?

Blood elves story is over. You are now long eared humans adorable with everyone and seeking redemption in the light. Void elves story still isn't. They still have to return to the homeland they think is still theirs.

And Deathholme is a scourge settlement. Not a Ren'dorei one.
    Blood Elf story is over? Is that a fact from the top devs or is it your personal bias against the Sin'dorei because they are Horde? And the Windrunner family are now all exiled from Quel'Thalas. The remaining ones anyway.

Theron and the Farstriders remember Sylvanas for the hero she was, not the villain she has become.

Is Horde story over because it's the Horde?

Void Elf story is over - Blizzard told me in 8.3.

Your just obsessed over Quel'Thalas and still angry that it's Horde land. Quel'Thalas belongs to the Sin'dorei.
    The Sin'dorei are Quel'Thalas and Quel'Thalas is the Sin'dorei.

You need to get over it - you'll get some pretty Night Elf stuff if Blizzard do a revamp. Make use of that, whilst the Horde will make use of Quel'Thalas.
    Last edited by Tanaria; 2021-08-29 at 07:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf story is over? Is that a fact from the top devs or is it your personal bias against the Sin'dorei because they are Horde? And the Windrunner family are now all exiled from Quel'Thalas. The remaining ones anyway.

Theron and the Farstriders remember Sylvanas for the hero she was, not the villain she has become.

Is Horde story over because it's the Horde?

Void Elf story is over - Blizzard told me in 8.3.

Your just obsessed over Quel'Thalas and still angry that it's Horde land.
    I got my Helves... I mean... High elves fans won, so I'm pretty satisfied. Now indeed our sight is turned toward Silvermoon as it should be since it's our capital city too

But to be honest, I prefer Quel'Danil lodge over Silvermoon ^-^

I got my Helves... I mean... High elves fans won, so I'm pretty satisfied. Now indeed our sight is turned toward Silvermoon as it should be since it's our capital city too

But to be honest, I prefer Quel'Danil lodge over Silvermoon ^-^
    It's home to the Sin'dorei and Sin'dorei fans can and should expect it to be updated for the Horde and for the playable Sin'dorei. And it's also my favorite races' capital and on my preferred faction.

Helfs continue to put Humans over homeland. They live with those consequences. Go and live with Highborne Night Elves if you want pretty elf stuff for the Alliance.

Horde Elves can have the Nighthold and an updated Quel'Thalas.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's home to the Sin'dorei and Sin'dorei fans can and should expect it to be updated for the Horde and for the playable Sin'dorei.

Helfs continue to put Humans over homeland. They live with those consequences. Go and live with Highborne Night Elves if you want pretty elf stuff for the Alliance.

Horde Elves can have the Nighthold and an updated Quel'Thalas.
    Yeah yeah .. We shall see how Blizzard handles it

Yeah yeah .. We shall see how Blizzard handles it
    We will, but I'll set myself up for a Horde Quel'Thalas revamp or nothing will happen at all.
    If I were you, perhaps aim for a Draenei Isles revamp.

15+ Year Old Account
    We will, but I'll set myself up for a Horde Quel'Thalas revamp or nothing will happen at all.
    If I were you, perhaps aim for a Draenei Isles revamp.
    We can make a bet? The loser dances in front of the SW/ogrimar for 1 day?
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    We can make a bet? The loser dances in front of the SW/ogrimar for 1 day?
    We are desperate for Alliance Quel'Thalas aren't we?

What does Horde get in return for Quel'Thalas and Lordaeron...all Kaldorei lands on Kalimdor again?

15+ Year Old Account
    What Kaldorei lands? The unburned part of Ashenvale? Or the shithole that is darkshore?

I think the BEs should just keep silvermoon. But I would like to see some sort of "battle" between Allerians and blood elves in a remade endgame zone. Maybe allerians get some outposts or somthing. It is cooler for the story if they are kept desperate, even like maniacs wanting the city. So many cool arcs could play out then
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Silvermoon will ever be fully Alliance but I can already see the Sunwell being void corrupted but also a civil war happening within Silvermoon itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    What Kaldorei lands? The unburned part of Ashenvale? Or the shithole that is darkshore?

I think the BEs should just keep silvermoon. But I would like to see some sort of "battle" between Allerians and blood elves in a remade endgame zone. Maybe allerians get some outposts or somthing. It is cooler for the story if they are kept desperate, even like maniacs wanting the city. So many cool arcs could play out then
    Maybe - but I'm tired of red vs blue, as are a lot of the playerbase.

I'd rather see Horde Sin'dorei in Quel'Thalas fight back against hostile (neutral-by accounts), Amani Trolls wielding the Void.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think Silvermoon will ever be fully Alliance but I can already see the Sunwell being void corrupted but also a civil war happening within Silvermoon itself.
    But all accounts, law and order is well established within Silvermoon, so the chances of a civil war are all but reduced.

Their were more chances of a civil war, during the TBC era than now. Just like in Draenei society with the Broken and regular Draenei.

The evidence is within the recent Eastern Kingdoms Novel.

And if the Sunwell is corrupted (probably by Azshara), then the Sin'dorei will band together and use the resources that they know about. I don't mind the Sunwell being lost, if it means that the Sin'dorei remain in Silvermoon and Quel'Thalas and those places change to indicate that this is a place full of Blood and Arcane Magic and Fel Magic is once again, wildly used.
    Last edited by Tanaria; 2021-08-29 at 08:55 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    If Alliance Elves get a city again, they should have to split it. Void Elves get one side, High Elves another, and Night Elves the third.. Have a river and a tributary split up the three districts, with a central community area in the center.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe - but I'm tired of red vs blue, as are a lot of the playerbase.

I'd rather see Horde Sin'dorei in Quel'Thalas fight back against hostile (neutral-by accounts), Amani Trolls wielding the Void.

- - - Updated - - -

But all accounts, law and order is well established within Silvermoon, so the chances of a civil war are all but reduced.

Their were more chances of a civil war, during the TBC era than now. Just like in Draenei society with the Broken and regular Draenei.

The evidence is within the recent Eastern Kingdoms Novel.

And if the Sunwell is corrupted (probably by Azshara), then the Sin'dorei will band together and use the resources that they know about. I don't mind the Sunwell being lost, if it means that the Sin'dorei remain in Silvermoon and Quel'Thalas and those places change to indicate that this is a place full of Blood and Arcane Magic and Fel Magic is once again, wildly used.
    If Blizzard wants a civil war happening in Silvermoon for whatever reasons, they will not ask you for permission

Back in Legion, Stromgarde was an undead kingdom.

In a single patch, the kingdom was restored and inhabited by the Alliance.