Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    This 'banter' is getting old. Move on and stay on topic.
    Who are you?

I like Nuno, 1) make a team difficult to beat 2) get a few good players that can score. obvs the players that can score were already there but spurs could do really well with him. He reminds me a little of mourinho +1.

DVB needs to leave, today is the perfect day to play him next to Fred with pogba on the left ( id prefer him not to be there but he is great). Nope let's play James, a player that shouldn't be at the club. It makes you wonder what he's done to ole
    Last edited by molliewoof; 2021-08-29 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by molliewoof View Post
    I like Nuno, 1) make a team difficult to beat 2) get a few good players that can score. obvs the players that can score were already there but spurs could do really well with him. He reminds me a little of mourinho +1.

DVB needs to leave, today is the perfect day to play him next to Fred with pogba on the left ( id prefer him not to be there but he is great). Nope let's play James, a player that shouldn't be at the club. It makes you wonder what he's done to ole
    I don’t understand his dislike of Van De Beek. He’s a talented player, but it does feel like Solsjkaer isn’t that great at coaching players to reach the next level. He’s fine with finished articles or self motivated talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Why would you even want to imagine being a Spurs fan?
    Well you imagine being a Chelsea fan!

- - - Updated - - -

1. Sorry
    2. and
    3. I
    4. know
    5. things
    6. will
    7. change
    8. by
    9. May
    10. 22nd
    11. and
    12. Frank
    13. will
    14. disapprove
    15. but
    16. feels
    17. pretty
    18. good
    19. man.
    20. Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Well you imagine being a Chelsea fan!

- - - Updated - - -

1. Sorry
    2. and
    3. I
    4. know
    5. things
    6. will
    7. change
    8. by
    9. May
    10. 22nd
    11. and
    12. Frank
    13. will
    14. disapprove
    15. but
    16. feels
    17. pretty
    18. good
    19. man.
    20. Arsenal
    I don't think there's any Arsenal fans left on here bud.
    I think your revelling is falling on deaf ears.

Varane must be wondering if he's gonna be battered like this every week. Unfortunately for Wolves they've looked like this every week and no points.

Agreed, it's sometimes like the United fan thread in here, myself included.

Perhaps we should have a couple of teams each from la Liga, I'm Barca and real Madrid.

First half garbage, Fred in front of pogba more often than not. Fred should be the light green behind the halfway, pogba in front

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I don’t understand his dislike of Van De Beek. He’s a talented player, but it does feel like Solsjkaer isn’t that great at coaching players to reach the next level. He’s fine with finished articles or self motivated talent.
    Agreed, I don't want to get rid of him this season but he needs to improve. Manchester United should not have manager that in his own words is a work in progress. A journalist should have asked that as the next question in whatever press conference he said it

10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell can Solskjaer yet again not make a single change at half time after United gets absolutely battered in the first half..... The fact that Fred got to continue to play today in the second half and the same thing last weekend against Southampton is just beyond anyone. I know Solskjaer aint the best tactical manager, but obviously he sees what the rest of us do..... Is he just so afraid of upsetting his players so he doesn't sub them?

And Pogba have 5 assissts in 2 games and then he puts him down in a central role today for some reason..... I know Solskjaer aint going anywhere for a long time, but this is getting insane now.....
    Last edited by Cren; 2021-08-29 at 04:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are Man Utd wearing a Man City kit?

10+ Year Old Account
    70 minutes now and still no tactical changes from Solskjaer and Wolves are just dominating..... I really really can't understand why it is like this every damn game?? Must be horrible to be on the bench in United. No matter how bad they play you still wont get many minutes to play of the bench anyway.

Stupid, we've spent two minutes passing the ball on the half way line, let's bring a striker on.

Love Ole, great manager ������
    Last edited by molliewoof; 2021-08-29 at 05:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fred has to go.

I was going to say we should sign Neves at the full time whistle, then he does that clown move.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

I wonder if Ole will complain about Referees letting fouls go again this week. And no VAR review when you can see Pogba foot hitting half way up his shin on the TV.

TBH it was pretty much the same game as the Spurs game last week, both teams lucky to come away with 3 pts.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was lucky af, best team lost for sure. United need to improve BIG TIME if they're going to have any sort of success this season. Whilst Wolves played decent, a team like United should be applying just as much pressure and creating chances. They looked woeful.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Still a few days left, and the talk is they're still in for Camavinga.

McFred and Matic still needing to double team that spot is infuriating, and none of them can run the #6 position alone.
    True. I was thinking about how well Kimmich and Goretzka make this work. Kimmich is clearly the lower one but boy does he also pushes high and it feels like Goretzka makes sure in those situations to cover Kimmich's spot. The third "midfielder" is Müller, who runs alot, but is completely offensive, so quite amazing how this duo dominates the midfield. Then again it is arguably the best number six and number 8 duo in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal is my team in the Premier League and second team, and while it is annoying that they suck so much, it's nowhere near what it would feel like if the same happened with Bayern.

I haven't been able to watch an Arsenal game fully this season (I don't try to fit it in the schedule like with Bayern games) and while they have been abysmal I think it is a little bit over exaggerated at the moment, at least point wise. Yes, Brentford should have been three points but the two CL finalist from last year, I wouldn't bet for any points there. Especially when both have strenghtened this season. I guess play wise it's alarming but realistically they should be at 3 points at the moment, so only a 3 point difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Fred has to go.
    Hes about as brazilian as graeme souness. And at least souness could hack players down.

Wolves and Arsenal both at 0 points with 0 goals scored yet Wolves look a million miles better than Arsenal

How do you like Ronaldo's transfer to Manchester United?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Wolves and Arsenal both at 0 points with 0 goals scored yet Wolves look a million miles better than Arsenal
    All or Nothing is going to be brilliant.

gallagher is miles better than the whole palace team lol