Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    in the exploring EK book they say theres a lot of quel'thalas citizens who hate the horde, alleria could find a lot of common ground there for supporters.
    A very good game apparently. I have not started playing it yet

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Found steve danuser (lead developer/designer of the story) tweeting about 9.1.5 changes. Makes me wonder if they actually asked him for "OK" him for the blonde void elves?

"9.1.5 will feature a number of tasty treats, coming from a place of love for the game. Hope you enjoy!"

Source: https://twitter.com/SteveDanuser/sta...08954810785799
    God, if it's him saying they're adding good shit, then I really worry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    A very good game apparently. I have not started playing it yet
    Blood elves supporting the Alliance isn't new and should be considered as a normal thing.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Blood elves supporting the Alliance isn't new and should be considered as a normal thing.
    Just like Kul'Tiran's supporting the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Just like Kul'Tiran's supporting the Horde.
    Some Kul'Tirans hated the Alliance so why not
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Some Kul'Tirans hated the Alliance so why not
    And the Alteraci Humans.

Hell, when the Forsaken return to Lordaeron, we could get playable Humans on the Horde, so by extension, Lordaeron could be in the hands of some Humans again...just on team red.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    in the exploring EK book they say theres a lot of quel'thalas citizens who hate the horde,
    Not mentioned at all, what is mentioned are a handful spies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    I might need to buy this book. Sounds very interesting!
    It is not in the book and it really isn't worth its price.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2021-08-30 at 02:15 PM.

I'm sorry I was talking about FF14

Which is what I said, but Blizzard has always kept up the difference between the regular void elf npcs and the regular blood elf npcs.

I reckon we might see more high elves (Silver Covenent) and void elves working together which would justify these changes. Maybe they all serve under the Void Elf banner.
    Don’t count on seeing any serious lore in game ramifications from the changes. Unless blizzard do a very serious expansion.

as for your other point. That was no longer valid when the skin tone came formvoid elves and the blue eyes for blood elves.

Thalassians became like Pandaren at this point. Hair colour update was inevitable. Failure to do it just seemed silly at this point.

The void elf concept was the attempt to keep them distinct.

What we may see is a building of high elf lore and interaction IF they do a serious expansion.

oh. And unless they give the void elves or high elves a stunning new city. The blood elves may eventually lose Silvermoon.

same for the Nightborne and Suramar.

the only thing that would satisfy alliance fans is if they get just as good or better especially as they feel they are the natural home of the elven races, or they move back into their original cities, ie Silvermoon and Suramar and blizzard actually build Nightborne and blood elves are stunning replacement or just leave them homeless because they are not really needed to be lore catered in the horde because of their very alliance themes

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    SNIP
    No more red vs blue expansions. Blizzard have already said they are laying off them for a long time.

And the Blood Elves can lose Silvermoon...17-20 years after Quel'Thalas is updated for the Horde Sin'dorei.
    Suramar will never be updated - Horde only have the Nighthold.

I do look forward to a Quel'Thalas update for the Horde Sin'dorei. They deserve and need it.

EDIT:
    The fact that you, @ravenmoon - want to enforce the same misery onto the Sin'dorei fanbase as what your going through now with the Night Elves, makes me less sympathetic to actually wanting Night Elves to have their own city, have their own lands...you want to punish my favorite race for no reason, other than your personal views and think that I should be alright with it and if I'm not - "Well join the Alliance." No, Blizzard should not force that on me and they won't. I didn't ask them to write BFA and make the Night Elves homeless...it's very hypocritical for you to be wanting sympathy for the Night Elves, yet want the Sin'dorei to go through the exact treatment and expect Sin'dorei fans to remain quiet about it.

Maybe, Night Elves should be left out of the story for a good few expansions and let the Void Elves take over and build up Telogrus Citadel?

Sin'dorei and Shal'dorei carry on as they are, in an updated Quel'Thalas and in the Nighthold, because Horde players won't get an updated Suramar.
    Last edited by Tanaria; 2021-08-30 at 05:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the Alteraci Humans.

Hell, when the Forsaken return to Lordaeron, we could get playable Humans on the Horde, so by extension, Lordaeron could be in the hands of some Humans again...just on team red.
    Why not after all. As long as we get Silvermoon for Alliance High elves.

Why not after all. As long as we get Silvermoon for Alliance High elves.
    17 - 20 years after the first update for the Horde Sin'dorei.

Nothing less. I don't see why Alliance should get Silvermoon, if they get a revamped Hyjal, Eldre'Thalas and other Night Elf locations.

So shadow priest blood elves aren't real blood elves?
    What the hell is this weird conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I think it's the conclusion that Blood Elf Priests, in lore, are Shadow Priests, when they aren't.

Indeed, with the renewed Sunwell, I'd say the common Blood Elf Priest are mainly Holy Priests. We saw Blood Elf Priests (Silvermoon Priest) on the Broken Scenario and they all used Holy Magic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man I want the PTR NOW! Bring it ooooooooon !!!!! xD
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Because for some you can't play a proper High elf Alliance side since they have a void form.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's the conclusion that Blood Elf Priests, in lore, are Shadow Priests, when they aren't.

Indeed, with the renewed Sunwell, I'd say the common Blood Elf Priest are mainly Holy Priests. We saw Blood Elf Priests (Silvermoon Priest) on the Broken Scenario and they all used Holy Magic.
    The vast majority are holy priests. But I don't see why a blood elf can't be a shadow priest.

The vast majority are holy priests. But I don't see why a blood elf can't be a shadow priest.
    It's a case by case basis.

The vast majority of Silvermoon Priests are Holy, but no doubt, some would dabble in the void. Like most things, majority rules.

3+ Year Old Account
    And the Alteraci Humans.

yes at this point I think the Argent Lordaeronians should be just Horde at this point, since the Forsaken are literally their own brethren and it would be more sensible to renew their alliance with the Blood Elves, as they were allies before and protecting them from the Alliance would be their sincere reparation after Garithos attempted to mass murder Kael/Rommath and their comrades given that the Argents are the closest descendants of Garithos' New Alliance Remnants. Also Eligor Dawnbringer and Korfax are friends with Eitrigg and Maxwell Tyrosus is implied to be acquantances with Liadrin.

I think it can be done lorewise by making Turalyon sanction them for doing nothing in the Fourth War and on Sylvanas' actions in Southern Lordaeron, and pulling out the Alliance from all of Eastweald and cutting off trade with them and then the Argents can only seek help with the Horde for protection

But still I prefer Alteraci Humans to be playable and the Lordaeronians to be just special non-playable allies like the Highvale/Silver Covenant on the Alliance

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why Quel'thalas proper would ever want to be with the Alliance; the Blood Elves will never forget the Alliance's neglect for them for 6 years and they all would've died there were if not for Rommath's miracle and the Horde's assistance
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

5+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt the Argents will ever pick a side, they're like the third largest faction. Their leader was a massive proponent of working together and Tyrosus is his successor. I could see them stonewalling both side's leadership if pressured and just locking off eastern Lordaeron from both sides. They control the Plaguelands and with the also neutral Cenarion Circle are cleansing it. They'd be a nation unto themselves with that kind of land able to be used again and a neutral haven for those who are sick of the factional bickering. They'd toss whoever holds Andorhal out because if it's the forsaken, they literally are/were trying to replague the land, and the alliance for trying to colonize land with people from westfall instead of Lordaeronian natives, unliving or living.
    Last edited by Valandale; 2021-08-30 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    SNIP
    Current Lordaeronians are the Forsaken, by all accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I don't know why Quel'thalas proper would ever want to be with the Alliance; the Blood Elves will never forget the Alliance's neglect for them for 6 years and they all would've died there were if not for Rommath's miracle and the Horde's assistance
    I think it's wrong how people believe that Blood Elves should not be developed anymore, kicked out of their city and Sin'dorei fans made to feel like what the Night Elves are going through now. Almost like Night Elf fans want to blame Sin'dorei fans for what happened in BFA.

Look, Night Elf and High/Void Elf fans:
    I know what happened to Darnassus and the night elves being homeless in Stormwind. Now you want me to feel sympathy for the Night Elves and want them back in their own city on Kalimdor - well, I'm not willing to do that if you want my favorite race to suffer in the same way, because what your basically saying is it's not right for you to feel upset when your favorite race suffers, but it's perfectly alright that the Sin'dorei suffer and the Sin'dorei fanbase goes through this, but (to make matters worse) on a permanent scale and if we want improvements, then we should be told - "go Alliance then."