Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What comment did you write on your unsub?

I wrote:

"I've played since Vanilla and it's the first time I've unsubbed it. Keeping the sub (at this point) is very difficult. The feedback players have been asking for years ago has never been heard. If in the near future things are better I will return. I love my toons and I love the world of warcraft. Thank you for the good years."
    _Fantazma, the fair.

And this is really my wish. I hope they rebuild WoW in a way that I feel like I'm having fun while playing.

FOR THE HORDE and... FOR THE ALLIANCE.

I wrote, "I won't make an 'I quit thread' on MMO-C forums, because those aren't allowed no matter how subtly you try and disguise it."

I wrote that I didn't feel like doing all the mandatory chores that I didn't like, in order to do what i did like - casual PvP (BGs and duels).

Was tired of getting stomped because of rating-anxiety to (in many cases) lesser skilled Players. Gear should matter for sure, but not at the extent that it does. I hope the proposed changes for 9.1.5 is enough to get me back.
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't because I've been enjoying TBC Classic.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    I wrote, "I won't make an 'I quit thread' on MMO-C forums, because those aren't allowed no matter how subtly you try and disguise it."
    Oh, I forgot to say that by FAR this is the game with the most toxic community on planet earth.

I don't remember. Probably something about the game not being worth $180 per year. That would have been back in WoD or whenever the token became redeemable for gametime.

The mask was in german, so I figured the same logic as on the german forums apply and no one reads that shit anyway. I ticked the boxes I had issues with, that has at least a snowballs chance in hell of being parsed and stored somewhere. Not that my unsubbing means much. I foolishly renewed before 9.1 because my buddies said they would too, but I ended up being the only one that went with the full 6 months again (which they usually did as well).
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

When you don't have a subscription but play from Token to Token, you dont have to write anything. You just vanish when it runs out a month or so after each major patch.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

10+ Year Old Account
    "This game makes me unreasonably angry"

I Wrote:

You can have my stuff!

Show'em i mean business
    looking out of my lonely room day after day

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Oh, I forgot to say that by FAR this is the game with the most toxic community on planet earth.
    If you think it is toxic for someone to point out how you are breaking the forum rules, you have no idea what toxic is.

Dumb thread, which is why they are not allowed.

I wrote "Not enougher ways to get player power through cash shop"

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

I put whether Blizzard agrees or not, the game is built around a meta for almost everything. This game is pretty much reduced to numbers good or bad, so when Blizzard nerfs it's systems and forces players to change and regrind the same crap it feels bad. They need to stop tying these expansion systems to character gains such as defense rating, dps, threat, etc because then when they adjust those things it makes it feel like players have to switch to remain relevant.

I got sick of them not being able to balance these systems and instead change them so I quit.

he is toxic bcs he correctly points out you broke the rules? interesting take...

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    If you think it is toxic for someone to point out how you are breaking the forum rules, you have no idea what toxic is.

Dumb thread, which is why they are not allowed.
    1 - I didn't want to create a controversy. I actually unsubbed a few minutes ago (I apologize to the sages for taking so long in this decision) and I didn't know there was a tab to comment on the reason for unsub... and I was curious about people's comments here.

2 - I know what toxicity is, I know how to recognize sarcasm, and I know how to respond in the same tone.

3 - Your comment just reinforces my answer.

4 - Is there a rule where we can't say that the game is so bad that I even quit?? Holy s*** imagine if there is this rule in restaurants...

5+ Year Old Account
    Why would you care what others have written, that's like assuming that others have unsubscribed too. You have to remember that others here are still playing and enjoying the game and such posts are frustrating and completely useless. Why? Because they are spreading unnecessary negativity!
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-08-30 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    he is toxic bcs he correctly points out you broke the rules? interesting take...
    This thread is not about "Hi, I just unsub" and yes about "What the people who left wrote in the comment on the unsub page".
    Did you understand the difference?
    And yes, I noticed the sarcasm in the first response. And that's toxic. There are nicer ways to let someone know about something...

p.s: The truth is, some people here aren't worried if the forum rules have been broken... but if someone is dissatisfied with the game. The name of this disease is "FANBOY DISEASE". My God, you guys should be more honest with your psychiatrists.
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2021-08-30 at 07:56 PM.

This thread is not about "Hi, I just unsub" and yes about "What the people who left wrote in the comment on the unsub page".
    And yes, I noticed the sarcasm in the first response. And that's toxic. There are nicer ways to let someone know about something...
    You yourself say English is not your first language but there is no discernible difference between the two and so both are against the rules.

No solo q!

7+ Year Old Account

p.s: The truth is, some people here aren't worried if the forum rules have been broken... but if someone is dissatisfied with the game. The name of this disease is "FANBOY DISEASE". My God, you guys should be more honest with your psychiatrists.
    Sarcasm is toxic to you? Is it also toxic when someone doesn't handle loot in PUGs to you? You got it so backwards I don't even.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.