Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    We've gone from a Wisconsin school district shifting from one aid program to another into Wisconsin has an epidemic of poor parents who don't care enough about their kids starving to fill out a form, so you literally have to force feed the kids their food or all bets are off.

God I love the internet.
    Wow can you add much more hyperbole?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Did you forget you were defending what another person said or?
    Yes, I was stating the fact that another person's stance was misinterpreted. Presumably by multiple people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I understand completely. Not sure you do.

"Uncle Joe" and I say Little Timmy should get free lunch...because every kid should get free lunch. Full stop.

You and Machismo say Little Timmy should only get free lunch if his parents get approved for the program. If they aren't considered desperate enough then Little Timmy doesn't get free lunch. Little Timmy didn't get lunch today. But that's fine.
    You are wrong. Machismo and I say Little Timmy should get free lunch. 99.9 repeating stop.

If he isn't considered desperate enough then Little Timmy doesn't get free lunch. That is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody's misinterpreting you. You're fine if some kids fall through the cracks in the system and go hungry.
    You have continually repeated this lie and only two people are stupid enough to believe it.

- - - Updated - - -

No one's lied about shit

I asked you, point blank, if you thought kids should get free lunch

You answered that you are fine if they don't. You've been trying to move the goalposts ever since.
    And in that same exact quote that you supposedly read, he said that all kids should get free lunch.

What's not to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post

You are wrong. Machismo and I say Little Timmy should get free lunch. 99.9 repeating stop.

If he isn't considered desperate enough then Little Timmy doesn't get free lunch. That is fine.
    That's exactly what I said.

You and Machismo are fine if some kids go hungry.

Thanks for finally admitting it.

That's exactly what I said.

You and Machismo are fine if some kids go hungry.

Thanks for finally admitting it.
    I see we have found the logical misstep you have made.

And in that same exact quote that you supposedly read, he said that all kids should get free lunch.

What's not to understand?
    Because it's contradictory.

You just said yourself that you both think its fine if Little Jimmy get a free lunch.

Ergo, he doesn't think all kids should get a free lunch.

You just said yourself that you both think its fine if Little Jimmy doesn't eat.
    It is not contradictory. Neither of us have ever stated that, you have been told at least four times that you are making it up. You continue to lie.

It is not contradictory. Neither of us have ever stated that, you have been told at least four times that you are making it up. You continue to lie.
    I rephrased in an edit above... my bad.

You do both think that it's fine if Jimmy doesnt get a free lunch.

so you don't think all kids should get a free lunch.

If you want to say "All kids should get a free lunch..,.except Little Jimmy. Fuck Little Jimmy"...just say that.

I rephrased in an edit above... my bad.

You do both think that it's fine if Jimmy doesnt get a free lunch.

so you don't think all kids should get a free lunch.

If you want to say "All kids should get a free lunch..,.except Little Jimmy. Fuck Little Jimmy"...just say that.
    How many more times must we type "All kids should get a free lunch" before you read it one time?

How many more times must we type "All kids should get a free lunch" before you read it one time?
    Doesn't matter how many times you type a lie because it's still a lie every time.

It's a lie because you are also saying is you're fine if Little Jimmy doesn't get a free lunch.

Which means you don't think ALL kids should get a free lunch.

You just said yourself that you both think its fine if Little Jimmy get a free lunch.

Ergo, he doesn't think all kids should get a free lunch.
    No no no, they are fine with little Timmy getting a free lunch.....little Kwon, on the other hand?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    No no no, they are fine with little Timmy getting a free lunch.....little Kwon, on the other hand?
    Nah, Machismo ain't racist. He hates all poor people equally.

Nah, Machismo ain't racist. He hates all poor people equally.
    Now that's a good way to end this thread. Neat and tidy.

Doesn't matter how many times you type a lie because it's still a lie every time.

It's a lie because you are also saying is you're fine if Little Jimmy doesn't get a free lunch.

Which means you don't think ALL kids should get a free lunch.
    Things can be fine even though they aren't ideal. More news at 11.

It's like saying... "The US should have withdrawn from Afghanistan in May. Withdrawing in August is fine." And you're making up some bullshit like "So you think the troops that died deserved it because they didn't withdraw when they should have?!?!" Like.... no... both original statements can be true at the same time (gasp!).

All kids should get free lunch.

It's fine if only impoverished kids get free lunch.

I don't know how I can break it down even more for you.

I don't know how I can break it down even more for you.
    Break it down all you want.

At best, we have different definitions as to what "fine" means.

I don't think it's "fine" that Little Timmy doesn't get lunch when theres a system in place that could get him that lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Wow can you add much more hyperbole?
    He literally whatiffed parents that don't care enough about their kids to fill in a form. One that provides free/partially subsidized food to those who need it. You read it or skim it fast?
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

10+ Year Old Account
    He literally whatiffed parents that don't care enough about their kids to fill in a form.
    I'm sincerely glad that shitty parents are beyond belief for you.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    He literally whatiffed parents that don't care enough about their kids to fill in a form. One that provides free/partially subsidized food to those who need it. You read it or skim it fast?
    Thats not a whatiff, you think all parents are perfect?

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ls/5659409001/

This was fun and all, but kids are getting their free meals again. Yay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ls/5659409001/

This was fun and all, but kids are getting their free meals again. Yay.
    Unfortunately, from reading the article, their administrators are still a bunch of idiots. 'First they want food, next they'll be wanting masks! What is the world coming to!?'
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Unfortunately, from reading the article, their administrators are still a bunch of idiots. 'First they want food, next they'll be wanting masks! What is the world coming to!?'
    "This is how we got CRT and filthy books and vaccine and mask mandates, all this stuff," she said, referring to critical race theory.
    How are these people on a fucking school board?