Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    ah ok. thx!

was the original lfg tool in original TBC implemented at release or did they add it with a patch later? can remember myself well on using the tool, but can not remember clearly, if it was there directly from the start of TBC.

- - - Updated - - -

so, we have different points of view here and diffrent experiences. and thats ok.
    The thing about WoW back in Vanilla/TBC was that there was an actual realm community. Your realm could be one that used the LFG tool frequently, whilst other realms never used it, etc. Things like that kinda gave realms their own uniqueness - personality, even. I miss that..

Personally I didn't even know it existed back in TBC \o/
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    so, we have different points of view here and diffrent experiences. and thats ok.
    Ok, I was just wondering what were those other points because I can't figure out anymore. I might have been not using it correctly or something. After all, I was a kid with basic english.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    You seem a little salty chief. No, no one used it. Maybe a handful did, true, and if you are desperate enough to claw out that technicality for an internet win, well congratulations. *pat pat*. You got me.

No, no one used it in the three servers I was on aside from maybe a handful of people in ye olden years. Maybe it was better, who knows, I'm not subbed to do any comparison. But it was very unpopular and seldom used.
    Literally everyone I knew used it in TBC. You seem a bit adamant that you not using it meant no one else did. It was one of the best ways People who didn't play in NA primetime due to living in other Countries found People easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    The thing about WoW back in Vanilla/TBC was that there was an actual realm community. Your realm could be one that used the LFG tool frequently, whilst other realms never used it, etc. Things like that kinda gave realms their own uniqueness - personality, even. I miss that..

Personally I didn't even know it existed back in TBC \o/
    yep, same opinion here. dont know how some ppl come to that „NO ONE used it“ stance. as if they knew all realm behaviours at this time… /rolleyes

ps: i miss that too. but sadly we cant turn back time.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Literally everyone I knew used it in TBC. You seem a bit adamant that you not using it meant no one else did. It was one of the best ways People who didn't play in NA primetime due to living in other Countries found People easier.
    Yes, I made the mistake of saying 'everyone' when I meant very few people utilized it, so I guess people can clap their thighs together in glee that they did a gotcha.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Right

If I remember correctly, in TBC there was an original LFG system which was crap and almost no one used. Then later on in the same expansion, it was enhanced and made a whole lot better

I might have got it mixed up, the enhanced one might have been the Wotlk pre-patch (and that didn’t have automatic LFG, that was later on after wotlk release )
    Last edited by tideki; 2021-08-31 at 05:38 PM.