Page 74 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    I agree that the people who claimed to be witnesses said that it happened. So far, that's the only evidence that's been presented. But I also know that there were reports (at the time) of one or more gunmen that accompanied the suicide bombers and shot at the crowd immediately following the bombing. "As far as we know", those are the only people at whom the US forces might have fired upon, if they fired at all.
    That just confirms that shots were fired after explosions.

Obviously people had little idea who was shooting. US forces also had no idea how many more suicide bombers might have been around. If someone run their way - or any other "wrong way" - they could get shot.

Right now, that's just a claim, and I still haven't yet seen any compelling evidence to support it.
    How strong evidence would you accept as compelling?

It's not like they'll be able to compare markings on bullets with guns of NATO soldiers that were stationed there at the time.

And of course every medical reports will come from "Taliban-controlled Afghanistan".

And even if these reports are accurate, it's hardly like the US forces were the only ones with firearms. 30+ Taliban were supposed to have died in the blast, as well. One might suppose that they were the more likely culprit of any panicked shooting at the time.
    Last i've seen Taliban denied any Taliban deaths there.

Atleast liberal media would shield Biden. Very little reporting on Corona scenario. NYT and WaPo spend more time worrying about Corona in other countries. Biden has 4 years but poor dems..They will suffer very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond View Post
    Atleast liberal media would shield Biden. Very little reporting on Corona scenario. NYT and WaPo spend more time worrying about Corona in other countries. Biden has 4 years but poor dems..They will suffer very soon.
    What does this even mean? You do realize that your entire comment could be refuted by just a single article from them about the pandemic... right?

Personally, I'm a little disappointed in the quality of work from our Eastern European friends on the misinformation front.

Biden has 4 years but poor dems..They will suffer very soon.
    I'm sure you imagine in some way that was enlightening. However, you really should elaborate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pigeon isn't even shitting in the right thread, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    What does this even mean? You do realize that your entire comment could be refuted by just a single article from them about the pandemic... right?

Personally, I'm a little disappointed in the quality of work from our Eastern European friends on the misinformation front.

Ah..Can you point to one scathing article from August 2021? One that blames Biden? Explains how NY hid corona deaths? Stuff like that..
    I am not from Eastern Europe (wtf).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I'm sure you imagine in some way that was enlightening. However, you really should elaborate.
    Well dems are about to get hammered in mid terms. Now that Trump is gone and Biden is the new king, no more blaming the other guy for all the ills of nation. I hope that helped.

Well dems are about to get hammered in mid terms. Now that Trump is gone and Biden is the new king, no more blaming the other guy for all the ills of nation. I hope that helped.
    That's quite an imagination.
    Most of the death tolls from covid 19 are happening in red states. Gop voters are dying because the gop were stupid about vaccinations and prattled bullshit. Oh, yeah they backtracked in the past few months when they realized their stupidity was killing their voter base. But that's a case of too little, too late and their surviving voters are having a crisis of faith in the gop leadership.

Ah..Can you point to one scathing article from August 2021? One that blames Biden? Explains how NY hid corona deaths? Stuff like that..
    I am not from Eastern Europe (wtf).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, now you're moving goalposts?

Interesting.

You said they were shielding him, now you want me to post things that were "scathing" to pander to you? Nah, that's not how it works. Their job is to be journalists... and those happen to be two of the most highly-regarded in the industry.

So, what country is it?
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-08-31 at 01:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Explains how NY hid corona deaths?
    How is that relates to Biden...? Is he governor?

No? Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Oh, now you're moving goalposts?

Interesting.

You said they were shielding him, now you want me to post things that were "scathing" to pander to you? Nah, that's not how it works. Their job is to be journalists... and those happen to be two of the most highly-regarded in the industry.

So, what country is it?
    Goalpost, eh? Their "tone" of reporting changes depending on whether they "love" you or not. God forbid if Trump was Potus in 2021. They never just "report". Go see their "reporting" on India for example. You will understand the difference.

Well if you must know, I come from country of Cincinnati, Ohio. Any other service?

7+ Year Old Account
    Report the obvious off topic thread derailment and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    How is that relates to Biden...? Is he governor?

No? Oh.
    Merely commenting on quality of journalism. I am not exactly blaming Biden. He can't control behavior of republicans. But you should see coverage of WaPo or NYT regarding Corona in Brazil or India or.. Just google!

Infracted.

Tensions are already high and there is no need to stoke the flames by bringing up something that is the topic of another thread.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2021-08-31 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Derailing the thread

Goalpost, eh? Their "tone" of reporting changes depending on whether they "love" you or not. God forbid if Trump was Potus in 2021. They never just "report". Go see their "reporting" on India for example. You will understand the difference.

Well if you must know, I come from country of Cincinnati, Ohio. Any other service?
    So, you read a lot of articles from the NYT and WaPo? Glad you got a subscription! It's great that people like you support quality journalism in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Oh, I understand quite clearly.

- - - Updated - - -

Merely commenting on quality of journalism. I am not exactly blaming Biden. He can't control behavior of republicans. But you should see coverage of WaPo or NYT regarding Corona in Brazil or India or.. Just google!
    So, what sources would you prefer?

10+ Year Old Account
    The press was pretty hostile to the administration since the evacuation started. It's all about the SCOOP!. Which in Gamer brain, translates to posting "FIRST", and then countless reaction shot to that post.

American University of Afghanistan is denying a NYT story that said the university president said the US military shared a list of names and passport info with the Taliban. "The Times report is false. AUAF’s president made no such a statement," statement says, asking for correx

It took the NYT days to finally correct the story.

Dean Baquet and Sulzberger are republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Mother of slain Marine suspended from Instagram after posts critical of Biden

https://thepostmillennial.com/mother...critical-biden

Oooof now I'm not sure if US government is less totalitarian than Taliban
    Instagram is not the US Government.

Also, she was suspended for posting election misinformation...

I get that she just lost her son, but your attempt to misinform is just as disingenuous as she was. Trumpsters lie. Trumpsters push misinformation. We had an insurrection. Facebook and Instagram decided to not let people post lies that lead to that sort of shit.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-08-31 at 03:14 PM.

https://thepostmillennial.com/mother...critical-biden

Oooof now I'm not sure if US government is less totalitarian than Taliban
    for the love of god figure out what the difference between the government and a private company is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Her account was suspended because of her stop the steal conspiracy theory garbage she previously posted, did you even read your own link?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    And of course every medical reports will come from "Taliban-controlled Afghanistan".

Last i've seen Taliban denied any Taliban deaths there.
    https://www.rt.com/news/533193-talib...abul-bombings/
    Claims that more Taliban than US troops were killed in the bombing by IS-K, and I would assume you trust that source.

https://twitter.com/PentagonPresSec/...33998892175370

And another conspiracy theory slapped down. There's a photo of some dogs at an airport in cage allege to be military dogs...they're not. But that hasn't stopped folks like Madison Cawthorne from repeating the lie.

Well... According to this gem in The Hill... Nuclear holocaust is neigh upon us just because we no longer have an active war ongoing.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...to-nuclear-war

The global power balance has been dramatically reshuffled, and the potential for disastrous miscalculation hasn't been so high in 80 years.
    Also having a nuclear armed moronic lunatic running the show was clearly safer somehow than having that peacenik weakling Biden run the show.

Some will say it started with Donald Trump. That may be true, but it's irrelevant, and there is some evidence from China, Russia and North Korea that Trump's loud, unpredictable behavior kept things far more in check than Joe Biden's overt weakness and blunders
    The solution?

The only way forward is to fully recognize the growing danger and for this administration to immediately replace the inept National Security Council, State Department, Defense and perhaps intelligence teams with truly capable, first-class, experienced leaders. Most of the current team should go. Global security demands an immediate leadership, strategy, organization and process reset.
    Who should provide that leadership, strategy, organization?

Dunno, article doesn't say, but if you'd ask the author he would probably name Eric Prince, Stephen Miller and whoever the current CEO of Raytheon, Haliburton, and Northrop might be.