Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Critical race theorists hold that the law and legal institutions in the United States are inherently racist insofar as they function to create and maintain social, economic, and political inequalities between whites and nonwhites, especially African Americans.

again, this is just you acting upset over people being taught FACTS. where is the lie here? there is none!

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Literally not taught in grade schools, you're still wrong. Thanks for spending a bunch of time showing you still haven't the foggiest clue what you're talking about, though.

I think you mean the Democrats and it's so much more complicated than that but yes eventually the war itself was started over slavery. Both political sides were being douches and it was an economic struggle. Republicans stayed on the side of controling commerce and trade, Democrats have stayed controlling the masses, just instead of literal chains they put people on programs that they can't break out of and thus are kept in a mental slavery as these programs don't encourage you to help yourself, and in fact encourage you to do less.
    lol where are these government mind control ray guns to keep you mentally enslaved? are they in the vaccines?

riddle me this then, why are state legislators trying to ban it from being taught k-12 in the US and people are resisting and fighting against it if it's not really a thing? Sounds like you're the one without the foggiest, friendo
    Because, like you, they think it's a thing that exists. It doesn't. Still waiting for you to like, actually show the class that it's a thing that exists and not just an empty, knee-jerk reaction from a bunch of snowflakes.

riddle me this then, why are state legislators trying to ban it from being taught k-12 in the US and people are resisting and fighting against it if it's not really a thing? Sounds like you're the one without the foggiest, friendo

- - - Updated - - -

those aren't facts. Or are you saying that you're a racist that excludes people from your groups?
    the same reason they wanted to ban "sharia law" when Muslims make up less than 2% of the country.... conservative virtue signaling

I'm saying if you take what they say personally then that speaks more to you than literally anything else. a hit dog yelps as they say.

- - - Updated - - -

like there is the whole "slavery" being a thing that you want to ignore? for some reason???

Do you not understand that if you're poor and working near minimum wage you're better off dropping to a part time job and collecting welfare than actually putting in more hours? Welfare goes down the more you earn, so you're better off not stressing yourself out and being less productive. And if you barely move past minimum wage any help is pulled from you instantly and you end up then bringing home less per month. My ex and I would talk about pregnancy and if one of us had a kid and we stayed together we would actually be making more than both of us working our crappy jobs at the time. This creates a system where people will live like this, then if/when benefits are threatened to be pulled, they cling on to the system and keep voting in democrats. However, since republicans control commerce they also don't want to let the average joe get business loans, so those born in this system are forced to stay in this system with little chance of growth.
    sounds like the employers should pay people more??? like yeah no shit why should I work and get paid less than not working??? how absurd the idea. sounds like a failure of capitalism.

You're not understanding that the political system is ran by a uniparty of those that control the wealth and those that control the people. It hasn't been for the people in a long ass time and all of what they're currently doing is to distract us from actually fighting the real problem. Even now you're doing their bidding.
    I cannot MAKE you understand that you are literally doing the exact same thing you're accusing others of doing when brining up CRT out of nowhere... like holy shit please, for the love of god become even a little bit self aware.....

7+ Year Old Account
    But I didn't bring it up out of no where. And excuse me for not liking the teaching of segregation and racism.
    Why don’t you want to teach history. It happened, you can’t ignore it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

those aren't facts. Or are you saying that you're a racist that excludes people from your groups?
    Because it’s an easy distraction from the fact that republicans don’t actually have a platform. You sheep will go and chase whatever they tell you to, even if it’s not a thing.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2021-08-31 at 07:05 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think you mean the Democrats and it's so much more complicated than that but yes eventually the war itself was started over slavery. Both political sides were being douches and it was an economic struggle. Republicans stayed on the side of controling commerce and trade, Democrats have stayed controlling the masses, just instead of literal chains they put people on programs that they can't break out of and thus are kept in a mental slavery as these programs don't encourage you to help yourself, and in fact encourage you to do less.
    You’ve just proven why our schools are a failure. Thanks!

And we triumphed over it, stop trying to bring it back.
    So, why insist on whitewashing it?

7+ Year Old Account
    And we triumphed over it, stop trying to bring it back.
    No. History happened. Why are you trying to erase history?

Then let these values stay dead, why do you want them back?
    So as to not allow them to be repeated, like what we see with the Trump cult.

7+ Year Old Account
    Then let these values stay dead, why do you want them back?
    They’ll come back because idiots like your self try to pretend they didn’t happen.

I'm not? We succeeded over it. Why are you insisting on bring it back?
    I'm not bringing it back, that would be dudes like Trump.

Again, we succeeded. Teach of the victory, but why are you trying to bring it back?
    Ask Trump and all the white nationalists.

5+ Year Old Account
    Considering race discussion is a forbidden topic, this is closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."