... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    no need to buy any things extra ?
    No /10char
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Mokrath View Post
    So get a WoW mount for playing Hearthstone for free(?), and get Hearthstone packs for subbing to WoW. Seems like a decent promo for WoW players who want a new mount. Not as great for Hearthstone players.
    If you normally buy packs for money it's decent. You're getting a good number of packs and then 6 months free of WoW with the 6 month sub mount as well.

If you play both you're making out fairly well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Good looking mount. If I don't re-sub for 6 months I'll just buy it on discount down the road.
    The Hearthstone specific mount doesn't require a sub, just completion of the tutorial in the new HS game mode in October.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    No /10char
    well thanks i give it a look when i got my new interwebs to download it again

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh oh....will new patches and expansions be replaced by new monthly store items ? Oh I wonder

Quote Originally Posted by |Dexter| View Post
    Pass on the mount and Hearthstone junk here, I don't play card games, never will understand why people love card games...
    Because they actually release content at a reasonable rate unlike WoW, and listen to feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard: We gave everyone 100,000 free gold, once per account.
    MMO-C: ERMERGERRRRRRRRRRRRD WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH MAU MANIPULATIONS! BOBBY KOTICK BAD! ACTIVISION IS EVIL!

I swear you all would complain about getting a 1000 dollar stimulus check in the mail from the government.

They trynna increase the numbers lol

"Please play our dead game so you can get a mount in our other dead game!"
    Kek
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    MMO-C: ERMERGERRRRRRRRRRRRD WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH MAU MANIPULATIONS! BOBBY KOTICK BAD! ACTIVISION IS EVIL!

I swear you all would complain about getting a 1000 dollar stimulus check in the mail from the government.
    Most people here aren't actually complaining, they're just calling this whole promotion sad and pathetic (which let's be honest, it is. Especially how they shoved the 6 months sub promotion along with it)
    Last edited by Bloomer; 2021-09-01 at 05:21 AM.

The only time in my entire life i have spent money for cards was when i was at the elementary school with Pokemon, but i never really got into the game itself, i collected some Yugioh cards as well but my collection was nowhere near the Pokemon one i had. I guess i got lucky that i never found the bane that Magic the Gathering was but still i was not fascinated in playing with those cards.

Therefore, i never found Hearthstone appealing, i think i have played maximum an hour just to try and see what's all about. Pokemon was something unique and i really liked it back then and i still like it now but i am glad i was never into any card game because from what i am reading its entirety is based around grabbing your money and go.

Damn, I'd hate to run into some of you guys at the grocery store. Woe unto whoever offers you free samples or has weekly "BOGO FREE" deals, for surely, they are all desperately clawing at your money and deserve naught but endless berating.

Truly, Blizzard should just do nothing at all. At least the complaints that they never do promotions were more sparse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Every thing they add to the games is to boost number metrics welcome to 2004.
    LOL that's exactly the problem. They keep thinking its 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by ek0zu View Post
    The only time in my entire life i have spent money for cards was when i was at the elementary school with Pokemon, but i never really got into the game itself, i collected some Yugioh cards as well but my collection was nowhere near the Pokemon one i had. I guess i got lucky that i never found the bane that Magic the Gathering was but still i was not fascinated in playing with those cards.

Therefore, i never found Hearthstone appealing, i think i have played maximum an hour just to try and see what's all about. Pokemon was something unique and i really liked it back then and i still like it now but i am glad i was never into any card game because from what i am reading its entirety is based around grabbing your money and go.
    Oh, oh man.

I'm not gonna deny MtG has some pricey cards and can be a money sink. But it doesn't even come close to Pokemon in that regard. Part of the reason why it's so hard to find Pokemon packs nowadays, but MtG is everywhere.

That being said, Hearthstone's modes outside of Ranked basic play are pretty good at being completely free. Like Battlegrounds doesn't require well, any cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    the desperation must be really big

Do you think that giving everyone X amount of gold is good for the in-game economy?

Do you think that giving everyone X amount of money is good for the irl economy?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    And that is just your opinion, right? You're ok with scummy practices and manipulative behavior, so your opinions reflect that. I'm not ok with any of that, and my opinions are based on that as well. What they're doing is wrong, despite you being tolerant of it; its still wrong.
    I bought bedsheets the other day and they came with a voucher for $100 off a food delivery service. I was so offended I slapped the shopkeeper in the face - how dare they try to manipulate me into purchasing food for less than it normally costs!

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Company adds incentive for you to use their product...

Welcome to business 101?

You guys are fucking pathetic with this constant bitching...
    You are so clueless, in the early 2000's Blizzard didn't give a shit about money or how well their game actually made money. They just loved to make games and that made their games good back then.

To be fair guys, people should know when to cut a bit of slack. I might get a bit of stink eye for it, but for real tho.

I know I was hoping for more positive news and vibes. We don't really gotta complain about a free mount for an incentive to try a trial of another one of their IPs. It is a free mount. (From my understanding.. someone could correct me if I am wrong..) They gave 9.1.5 information, I'm still a bit concerned that Nightbornes will not be fixed properly but I have expressed this enough. Still it's information on a new patch. People were complaining about lack of communication from the team. They gave feedback on some bug fixes they did, also seen a message to the community. Looks like I been seeing a lot of TBC communication too.

Summarized:
    - Free mount
    - Future content
    - Communication from team
    - Communication from TBCC team.
    - Displaying good nature towards the community

I understand where people are coming from and they feel a lot of things should've been addressed... a long time ago. I feel this way about certain things too. Just let's not discourage when they are trying to make an effort in various ways to try and appease the community. As some of these things may stop. Compared to what I been seeing the past couple of weeks from both sides.. I personally prefer a more friendly and engaging environment.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2021-09-01 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    Yes, absolutely. It's a great way to stimulate an economy that's sluggish.
    I totally do not agree.

thats actually a very badly chosen example

as all educated people would indeed complain about something which causes inflation and makes your money loose value.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    You are so clueless, in the early 2000's Blizzard didn't give a shit about money or how well their game actually made money. They just loved to make games and that made their games good back then.
    A company not caring about money and profits?

Yea, I wonder who's clueless... Blizzard was/is always a business first and foremost.