Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    Dayum, you all know now what it takes for the game to get good again. The "vote with your wallet" meme wasn't really a meme.

You're joking right? This is how probably was meant on release but they made stupid excuses to squeeze out your sub. 9.1.5 is actually 9.0.
    The earlier patches / releases being a chore, which has then been lightened up in later patches has been a thing what, 5+ years now. Each and every time people come with this same "argument" that X is probably Y etc. Little do they know the entire argument falls apart on that "probably".

That being said, it's tiresome that the game is like that. The best example is probably Azerite gear and essences. Azerite gear was horrible on beta, horrible on release, and still rather mediocre throughout. Essences was a good idea, I ended up really enjoying it at the end, but the rep grind and attaining essences before echoes came for alts basically killed alts for a lot of people. By war more worse than covenants, though somewhat compareable to conduits, though they're not really at the same power level essences were.

Which is probably why the later patches in Legion and BFA were my favorites of those expansions. Same with MoP and WoD too, really..

People should really just not play the game on release and the first 6-12 months. Unsub if they want in that period, as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rustykeyboard View Post
    wow, everyone said this will hurt wow's gameplay and it did. Blizz didnt even bat an eye. Also people on this forum cheering for the aoe cap when it was announced was astonishing. Now u are cheering that this is a good change. HOLY FUCK. Now they need to remove GCD on some utility abilities, that u guys also cheered for. just morons on this forum
    Everything about this post is wrong.
    Hi

This feels like the correct time to champion them removing all the retarded GCD changes.
    They seem todo anything for some good press, please make it happen.

Court of Stars m+!

Making my day, one day at a time!

My excitement, where do I hide it!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    please tell me who asked for legion m+....... we need less of this stupid system not more rest are good changes
    Legion M+ actually was the best, so its pretty good addition.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    Omg *wipes away tears* they...are...trying...SO HARD it's hilarious, and the sheep are just eating it up LMFAO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    I've never stepped foot in a M+ dungeon because five man content just doesn't appeal to me and even I can recognize that M+ is one of their most popular max level activities.

You are why Blizzard ignores most feedback. It's just noise with no objectivity.
    "never stepped foot in a M+" which means you only log on to do pet battles or you only log on to raid, you are literally what people refer to as a "carry" in their guild raids if that's the case. You are why Blizzard SHOULD ignore feedback because your feedback should be void

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    It’s not “more optional content”, it’s “more optional content for the same subsystem”.
    If you don’t like M+ system, even adding a new dungeon every week will not be considered “more content”
    I think the dude you replied just hoped for something else than adding new M+ dungeons, but I think we’ll have to wait next expansion for that (hopefully).
    - - - Updated - - -

Imagine don’t liking M+ system regardless how good or bad you are at the game.
    Imagine that 9.1.5 isnt even content patch, but they are adding actual content.

Imagine that you can say "Oh, I don't like Corthia, Tazavesh and CoD, there is no content in 9.1!"

Venthyr Hunters pushing there way to the master hunter combo

Does anybody have a link to the new druid travel forms?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    please tell me who asked for legion m+....... we need less of this stupid system not more rest are good changes
    If you are not participating in mythic+ how exactly does it affect your gameplay?
    I'm a casual myself and the existence of this feature affects me 0. Zero.

Really weird. Kind of like hardcore Raiders complaining about lfr
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

High renown threshold. Think this means you don't need to be max renown to reap the rewards to switch covenants easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if there will be non-covenant balance.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool changes, honestly. Still not giving Blizz money until they clean house, but super stoked for when that happens in, like, 5 years.

So the game will finally get out of beta?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    So the game will finally get out of beta?
    "Still in early development. We're using systems from 2 Expansions ago so a lot of work still." - Blizzard
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

my condolences to the people who have to 24/7 grind the legion m+ timewalk week because one of their trinkets is BiS

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    "Still in early development. We're using systems from 2 Expansions ago so a lot of work still." - Blizzard
    They are waiting for the playerbase to tell them what to do next. Be patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Did those dungeons have any great gear to grind for now that it’ll be shadowland level in m+. Wondering if it’ll make an impact

"The prompt to enter into the Timewalking Campaign random dungeon queue for all expansions will now occur after 5 minutes in the queue (was 15 minutes)."
    And why was it 15 minutes at the first place?

15+ Year Old Account
    This looks like the best WoW patch ever.

Now take away the gcd on reactive "oh shit" buttons and utility and I can finaĺly enjoy SL