I do hope they announce 9.2 before November..
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    I am going to make a bold prediction and say Blizzard will announce 9.2 right around the same time 9.1.5 goes live, so likely somewhere in early to mid october.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    It’s a change that is semi required for the legion dungeons and it feels like garbage not being able to hit all the targets

They are lessening the restriction then probably removing it in 10.0
    Why is mass AoE needed all the time? The dungeon mob density is hardly much different from the ones in SL, and the times when there are large amounts of enemies they are pretty much guaranteed to be weak enemies surrounded by a big one.

The game really doesnt need to have that much uncapped AoE, it just leads to the same issue we had in Legion where the ideal solution to M+ is to pull half the dungeon, mass silence and AoE them down with the most ridiculous AoE abilities the game has to offer.

Besides, who sits here and thinks we should honestly tune the current design based on deprecated content? If Legion had problems arising from mass AoE then why should future expansions have to live with it for an event that is currently just a single week every 2-3 months.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

15+ Year Old Account
    I am starting to wonder if some of the people that left because of the lawsuit were also people blocking some decisions made for 9.1.5
    I mean, sure, they want their company to survice and makes lots of cash ofc. It feels like many employees express "relief" and "joy" about all these changes. How awkward can a company hierachy become that those changes are somewhere blocked/lost in communication? Really weird, I hope for the best. I mean, I am playing anyways since I love this game but maybe we'll end up with a better expansion start for next xpac and eventually steve danuser has noticed that his recent lore ideas were not REALLY liked on the internet And we get out of the dragon ball z saviour of the universe vibes
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    I am starting to wonder if some of the people that left because of the lawsuit were also people blocking some decisions made for 9.1.5
    I mean, sure, they want their company to survice and makes lots of cash ofc. It feels like many employees express "relief" and "joy" about all these changes. How awkward can a company hierachy become that those changes are somewhere blocked/lost in communication? Really weird, I hope for the best. I mean, I am playing anyways since I love this game but maybe we'll end up with a better expansion start for next xpac and eventually steve danuser has noticed that his recent lore ideas were not REALLY liked on the internet And we get out of the dragon ball z saviour of the universe vibes
    It's probably many factors. We would usually see stuff be made easier around this time anyways, so much of it is probably just the regular. However there is also likely some combination of old bosses being gone leading to a different enviroment in which employees might make more changes both because they think the work enviroment is better (or worse) combined with either a standing order, whether unspoken or not, that they need to appease the playerbase massively.

Next expansion will be interesting to sure. However, the main problems with SL is really the theme and unchangeable design choices. The systems being unpopular is just another problem on the pile, and sadly, it's only that aspect that can reasonably be much different in 10.0 going forward. The theme of 10.0, along with the way the zones are designed is likely already set in stone to a large degree, so that could swing either way at this point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It's probably many factors. We would usually see stuff be made easier around this time anyways, so much of it is probably just the regular. However there is also likely some combination of old bosses being gone leading to a different enviroment in which employees might make more changes both because they think the work enviroment is better (or worse) combined with either a standing order, whether unspoken or not, that they need to appease the playerbase massively.

Next expansion will be interesting to sure. However, the main problems with SL is really the theme and unchangeable design choices. The systems being unpopular is just another problem on the pile, and sadly, it's only that aspect that can reasonably be much different in 10.0 going forward. The theme of 10.0, along with the way the zones are designed is likely already set in stone to a large degree, so that could swing either way at this point.
    Totally agree. If the theme is unliked again I think this will have a much larger impact on the player base than annoying systems.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

So many cool mounts from Legion which we never got that would make great timewalking rewards - The Demonsabers, the Highmountain Eagles, Shar'thos...

Why do I get the feeling we'll end up with just another Hypogryph or Storm dragon recolour?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    It’s pretty much a must. From PTR to live server they need about 10-12 weeks (12 weeks over the Christmas holidays is common). 8.3 was announced in October and came mid January. They cannot release 9.2 later than February, so an announcement right around October seems likely.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    So many cool mounts from Legion which we never got that would make great timewalking rewards - The Demonsabers, the Highmountain Eagles, Shar'thos...

Why do I get the feeling we'll end up with just another Hypogryph or Storm dragon recolour?
    I would be ok with the fel coloured Stormdrake recolour :P

Basically this but without armour:

And the two missing Infernal recolours please ^.^

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    And the two missing Infernal recolours please ^.^
    An infernal mount seems like a likely choice actually. It exemplifies the Legion expansion perfectly, it has an available recolor, and it isnt really that unique.

The eagle would be my choice for best mount to get though, since it isnt available anywhere else, but that seems like a stretch to hope for.

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope doing high legion keys gives us extra tw badges.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That you tried to imply Umbric is the leader of the Ren'dorei is hilarious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    That you tried to imply Umbric is the leader of the Ren'dorei is hilarious.
    He literally is.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    He literally is.
    Yes sure.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Yes sure.
    Call me stupid but i can't tell on whom the sarcasm is directed at.

Umbric is their leader and has been leading them from the get go.
    You can claim that Alleria is co-leading them alongside Umbric, which is fair enough, but to suggest that Umbric isn't their leader at all is ridiculous.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    He literally is.
    "If you will train us, Alleria. We will follow where you lead."

Did people here not play the Alliance War Campaign or...? Alleria literally refers to Magister Umbric as "her Void elf forces" and orders him to help the Alliance locate and kill Gallywix.

Umbric is Alleria's subordinate and Alleria is the sole and undisputed leader of the Ren'dorei, as the first of the Ren'dorei and the one who saved them.

Did people here not play the Alliance War Campaign or...? Alleria literally refers to Magister Umbric as "her Void elf forces" and orders him to help the Alliance locate and kill Gallywix.

Umbric is Alleria's subordinate and Alleria is the sole and undisputed leader of the Ren'dorei, as the first of the Ren'dorei and the one who saved them.
    And literally everyone on the Alliance reports up the command chain to Anduin (pre kidnapping). Do you think that makes Anduin the leader of the Worgen/Gilneans and not Genn? Don't be dumb. Umbric is the leader. Alleria is their teacher and guide, and the Alliance higher up they report to.

It's a situation analogous to many modern monarchies. Alleria may be the Queen, but Umbric is the Prime Minister. She's the symbolic icon, but Umbric is the actual leader.

Umbric literally says that they will follow where Alleria leads and people mistake this for Umbric being the leader, the reading comprehension of MMO-Champion never ceases to amaze me.

Also hilarious is how people think they got a point in the first place. Because even if, even if Alleria were just co-leader (she is not), she'd still be a leader, and thus what I said remains factually correct.

It's always amusing how people desperately try to correct me when I'm always right.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2021-09-02 at 01:05 PM.

The only one in charge of the void elves are the writers of WoW. Let's move on and not turn this into yet another elf thread.