Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    This screams desperation to me. It's not like this will bring me back, though it'll be good to have it be able to be transferred to my alts down the road if I come back in 9.2.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    wow, everything i read said do conservatory first for the rewards/mounts...
    Which was true before they added the "increase anima gained"-achivements awhile ago.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

They went with a 200k cap instead of just unlimited to set themselves up for a future patch that opens it up further. More manipulation tactics from a sociopathic company.

5+ Year Old Account
    This is amazing. My reservoir is almost full. Thing is I have literally nothing to spend this anima on. Could add some fun cosmetics or at least possibility to buy account bound gear for alts.

is it gonna be suck at 35 anima or do they plan on increasing it single value or just adding more stacks?

Can someone answer me this real quick?

Why have a cap at all? what is the point of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Miross View Post
    Can someone answer me this real quick?

Why have a cap at all? what is the point of it?
    So that if they introduce some player power increase later on you can't immediately buy the whole thing? To get you to spend some?
    Dropahammer - Paladin
    Dropakeg-Thrall - BrM Monk
    Dropagrip-Thrall - Blood DK

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Players: Sorry we spent the past few months playing GW2, ESO, FFXIV or BDO and we are having more fun than we've had in WoW in years.
    General agree with you up until you said BDO, a game designed around having two choices: PvP or idle crafting/gathering professions for 12+ hours with actual built in scripts. If people are having more fun playing a game that's best played by not playing it, it's not just WoW that's in trouble.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
    General agree with you up until you said BDO, a game designed around having two choices: PvP or idle crafting/gathering professions for 12+ hours with actual built in scripts. If people are having more fun playing a game that's best played by not playing it, it's not just WoW that's in trouble.
    I hear you. But if you like action combat or want a ver yin depth character creator, you really are going to enjoy yourself playing BDO than WoW. I personally stick with FFXIV but I know it is not for everyone. Definitely not for PVP-ers. So I figured I'l llist all the competition. Hell even SWTOR can find its players even with the catastrophic content schedule. It is very alt friendly for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    This is amazing. My reservoir is almost full. Thing is I have literally nothing to spend this anima on. Could add some fun cosmetics or at least possibility to buy account bound gear for alts.
    You will be able to spend Anima if you change the pact on the features there, and your alts will automatically profit if I understood this idea correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    They went with a 200k cap instead of just unlimited to set themselves up for a future patch that opens it up further. More manipulation tactics from a sociopathic company.
    Thats some nice victim complex you got there.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    when they REALLY wanna sell their new „look ppl, we do something“ pseudo image, they should link the anima reservoir between covs, ofc. otherwise all ppl staple their anima in inventory and not put it into the reservoir. which would make a cap increase change useless. even that ****** at blizz hq should be that intelligent enough, to think about that. when WE think about that, after 10 seconds, hopefully THEY do too. so, hopefully Asmon is wrong, when he says no one at Blizz plays their own product.
    Instead of blatantly talking bs and outside of your obviously very limited perspective you should finish reading the entire paragraph. But what to expect by someone casting Asmon as a shiny example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dayne87 View Post
    This screams desperation to me.
    You should clear your ears then. It's not like they design things just for your very personal delight, anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dayne87 View Post
    This screams desperation to me. It's not like this will bring me back, though it'll be good to have it be able to be transferred to my alts down the road if I come back in 9.2.
    Yeah, increasing the cap of a currency, which they've done several times the past 15 years, is really fucking desperate.

Dead game, this was the last straw for me. I'm done.
    Hi

Pay your sub so you can keep grinding with no reward! We will keep taking your money for our CEO and not developing the game, that's what you all want right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Thats some nice victim complex you got there.
    Right because on any day since release - 310 days - they could've done this but didn't. No, only when everyone is quitting do they finally decide to make these changes, not because they're listening, because people asked for this since BETA, but only to suck people back into the game. The sad part is if people hadn't quit, these changes never would've came. And once they get enough people back, or at least login, its back to the same ol same ol of just ignoring everyone again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    Right because on any day since release - 310 days - they could've done this but didn't. No, only when everyone is quitting do they finally decide to make these changes, not because they're listening, because people asked for this since BETA, but only to suck people back into the game. The sad part is if people hadn't quit, these changes never would've came. And once they get enough people back, or at least login, its back to the same ol same ol of just ignoring everyone again.
    Because anima cap wasnt a problem until 9.1 for starters, and even then there was a period where people bought all the cosmetics where anima cap still was not a problem. So the problem maybe exists since around 3-4weeks. You just jumping on a brainless bandwagon here.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2021-09-02 at 04:15 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    Yes, yes. Goooood Goooood, something something darkside complete

Any Blizzard simps who still say Blizzard didn't lose half their subs clearly is just delusional at this point. I mean in one patch they're literally adding in everything players wanted in beta. It's called being desperate.
    I agree with what you said