Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Thank god for the removal of target cap. That was literally just making many specs unviable for high mythic+.
    I like the changes, but i have no illusions. This only happened because people left en-masse. It therefore makes me wary about it's honesty.

Future patch and expansion will be the real tests.

Also, the loot system still needs more agency from the player to target what they need or for more loot to drop at least.
    Exactly this. I'll wait until the next expansion to see what they do.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

I wonder how it will handle covenant campaign armour transmogs for alts? I've done Necrolord campaign on monk and warlock, will I have to redo it on a plate character to unlock plate transmog? Or will it handle it like it handles other quest transmogs (done the quest=unlock all the mogs)?

A polished shit is still a shit. They are now trying to fix the shitty SL system with bypass mechanics and calling themselves heroes. The fact that you create a shit and then remove by saying "we listen to feedback" doesn't make you any less of a shit group of devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    If you are not participating in mythic+ how exactly does it affect your gameplay?
    I'm a casual myself and the existence of this feature affects me 0. Zero.

Really weird. Kind of like hardcore Raiders complaining about lfr
    blizzard like bottle necking ppl into this content im gona be hooped in to doing it 1 way or another i dont mind lfr atleast there new mog i can get, we just dont need extras being added to the vault

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you say that but "fuck go back to BFA please" has become quite the meme in the community already...

- - - Updated - - -

imagine being so bad at the game you think the community dislikes M+
    alot of the community dont, i dislike timed content only reason m doing it is that its necessary for mythic raiding

A shit opinion from from a shit person doesn't mean shit to the devs. Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by tentacular View Post
    A polished shit is still a shit. They are now trying to fix the shitty SL system with bypass mechanics and calling themselves heroes. The fact that you create a shit and then remove by saying "we listen to feedback" doesn't make you any less of a shit group of devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    This looks like the best WoW patch ever.
    It's a nice one, but the modern wow patch (post pandaria) are nothing compared the good old days,
    when they "nerf/buff" spell/class in every patch every week for months, making some of the best rage/reaction reading of all wow history.

Still many unanswered questions: Changing is fine and all, but must I now farm renown for all covenants or do I switch with my original renown? My Hunter went NEcrolords and ofc has to be Venthyr, but 80 (by that time) renown again?

This is hysterical. This reeks of desperation so much I just can't make myself appreciate it tbh. This just screams "pls pls pls come back to our game we are bleeding subs left and right" and I feel like I'd have to call myself a tool if I took this bait. All of these things should be there from the very begining. It wasn't something that had to be figured out throughout some time, it was asked through feedback during a goddamned beta.

Don't get me wrong, they are good changes. Some of them even great. But after enduring the entirety of 9.0 and a couple of months of 9.1 and finally quitting, I just can't come back out of respect towards myself, my time and my money.

Maybe I'll come back for the next expansion if they finally learn their lesson and release it without the annoying bullshit they are going to patch out in a later patch.

This patch is going to go down in history as the most desperate Blizzard have ever been. It reeks of it.

I bet they're down to less then 1m players now based on the recent shit show and Bellulars numbers.

I wonder if Blizzard would have been so, "generous," with these, "gifts," (worthless digital crap) for a 6 month sub had they not been on the bones of their asses as they are??

Same with the patch notes. All of the recent changes might have made Shadowlands fun. Rather then a mechanic to force me to need to log on as often as possible for the MAU driver. Nope.

Too little. Too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemazarus View Post
    This patch is going to go down in history as the most desperate Blizzard have ever been. It reeks of it.
    This is also the patch that expresses that they've effectively sidelined Ion as many of the QoL things were stuff suggested in the beta that he chose to make a stand against for his artistic vision. Metaphorically the hill he chose to die on has just been flattened.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemazarus View Post

I bet they're down to less then 1m players now based on the recent shit show and Bellulars numbers.

I wonder if Blizzard would have been so, "generous," with these, "gifts," (worthless digital crap) for a 6 month sub had they not been on the bones of their asses as they are??

Same with the patch notes. All of the recent changes might have made Shadowlands fun. Rather then a mechanic to force me to need to log on as often as possible for the MAU driver. Nope.

Too little. Too late.
    Bellulars numbers? Some screecher screeching into a mic has information that blizz doesn’t have? You gotta stop following some guy screaming into a mic and taking it as the gospel. Think for yourself

any news on blocking WTS, 180k etc etc in LFG option

Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    This is also the patch that expresses that they've effectively sidelined Ion as many of the QoL things were stuff suggested in the beta that he chose to make a stand against for his artistic vision. Metaphorically the hill he chose to die on has just been flattened.
    Good point. I'm not sure Ion is the problem myself. I think the decisions made that have destroyed the soul of WoW are above his paygrade. But either way, somebody is listening, and hopefully, maybe, learning. Things NEED to change. They haven't got the subs to be running WoW like a mobile idle game anymore. If they don't do something, WoW is in trouble.

And this patch is them desperate, scrambling, trying to bucket the water out of the sinking Titanic.

I think of it this way.

You hate the company you work for. You are not paid enough. You find another company offering the same role for more money. You tell your company you are leaving. They immediately match the offer from the other company. Do you stay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    Lets not pretend this same shit didn't happen in the last two expansions.

World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaizar View Post
    any news on blocking WTS, 180k etc etc in LFG option
    sadly no which is disapointing

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Bellulars numbers? Some screecher screeching into a mic has information that blizz doesn’t have? You gotta stop following some guy screaming into a mic and taking it as the gospel. Think for yourself
    Did you watch the video? He used publicly available numbers to present a compelling video about the topic of WoWs subscribers. He did the research. It's the closest we have to actual sub numbers. Since Blizz no longer tell us.

How long have you been playing? I play on Silvermoon EU, Alliance. One of the biggest Alliance servers. Oribos is void of players. The only chat you get are bots and boosters. I don't need Bellular to make me realise the game is nothing like it once was. Blizzard did that when they stopped /flexing their sub numbers.

Please don't presume you know me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryxon View Post
    A shit opinion from from a shit person doesn't mean shit to the devs. Get a life.
    No opinion, either positive or negative, means nothing to the devs. It's been like this for ears. What they are doing now should be done 1 year ago when Preach twisted his head in the beta for a better game, but hey.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    If you don’t like M+ system, even adding a new dungeon every week will not be considered “more content”
    It's "more content not for you". But still "more content".

But explain your logic to me. Let's assume you don't like M+ and I like it, while you like battle pets and I don't like them. So we both go on the forums to complain, in hopes we don't get any more content we don't like. And let's assume blizz listens to both of us - the outcome is what? That nobody gets any content. Is this what you're going for? That nobody should get anything? Because I'm pretty sure we can find people who will complain about ALL the things you like so you never get anything. Ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paxen View Post
    I wonder how it will handle covenant campaign armour transmogs for alts? I've done Necrolord campaign on monk and warlock, will I have to redo it on a plate character to unlock plate transmog? Or will it handle it like it handles other quest transmogs (done the quest=unlock all the mogs)?
    You can just buy the items of the gear vendor.

Formerly known as Arafal

So at this rate patch 9.2 is everyone waking up in Boralis and Zandalar after having a horrible dream right?