Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeezus View Post
    That's some shade.
    Yeah. Sure, DLC never shied away from poking fun at bullshit in the game, so this isn't anything new, or a sign that the sky is falling. But it is still feedback in a sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    Literally takes years to get anything done for any race - Elves ask for it after just learning they're randomly getting new things as a freebie, and they get it added a week later. lol
    This fucking pisses me off, there is tons of skin colors that they could just ctr-c ctr-v from files and allow us to play and they simple don't do it out of spite. I guess they think pampering elves will save their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Blood Elf fans must have realized at some point that the race with more connections to the Alliance that was literally handed to the Horde in order to give them a "pretty race" and balance them out would eventually find its way back home. Seething about it is as silly as Warlocks claiming Demon Hunters stole Metamorphosis from them.
    the race will never come back home, people can cry all they like but they are still void mutated elves, despiste their poser look, the lore had changed, evolved and the race left with their culture, race buildings and everything else, this just shows the point was never lore in the first place that those people always preached about

Oh wait, i guess the next crusade is for to change the color of the racial and toggle the name id so they can fake that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    Ah yes, returning to the faction like returning to an abusive ex. The Alliance never bothered to help them when Arthas trampled their stuff and made them what they are. Then a Horde ally who not only lived close to them but also offered to help that used to be one of them.

Yes literally handed to them
    Pray remind me what High/Blood Elf relations with Orcs and Trolls are like, historically. :^)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the race will never come back home, people can cry all they like but they are still void mutated elves, despiste their poser look, the lore had changed, evolved and the race left with their culture, race buildings and everything else, this just shows the point was never lore in the first place that those people always preached about

Oh wait, i guess the next crusade is for to change the color of the racial and toggle the name id so they can fake that too.
    Yes, and Dwarves that pick the Wildhammer customization are all just Bronzebeard Dwarves LARPing as Wildhammers.

Ah, at long last my character can look like Alleria and the Riftwarden Acolytes. This should have been here in 2017. Better late than never though I suppose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aynen View Post
    The High/Blood elves were allied to Lordaeron, not Stormwind. People seem to always forget that the Forsaken are pretty much what remains of the Alliance of Lordaeron, and they have way more history with the elves than Stormwind ever had.
    Do you think people rly care/understand/know that? cause the answer is no.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, and Dwarves that pick the Wildhammer customization are all just Bronzebeard Dwarves LARPing as Wildhammers.
    No, they are the same race, unlike void elves and high elves, who, are void mutated elves, while those dwarves don't have differences, mutations or any magic affecting then

i though people already stop using that false equivalence, but i guess those just keep coming back

No, they are the same race, unlike void elves and high elves, who, are void mutated elves, while those dwarves don't have differences, mutations or any magic affecting then

i though people already stop using that false equivalence, but i guess those just keep coming back
    They haven't stopped using it because it hasn't stopped being relevant. It is time to cope, my man. High Elves are in the Alliance, Void Elves are the gateway through which to play them, just as Bronzebeard Dwarves are for Wildhammer Dwarves.

The High/Blood elves were allied to Lordaeron, not Stormwind. People seem to always forget that the Forsaken are pretty much what remains of the Alliance of Lordaeron, and they have way more history with the elves than Stormwind ever had.
    Not to mention the alternative is to have them as enemies, at which point they're then surrounded by now-enemy undead on one side and an ocean on the other.

7+ Year Old Account
    They haven't stopped using it because it hasn't stopped being relevant. It is time to cope, my man. High Elves are in the Alliance, Void Elves are the gateway through which to play them, just as Bronzebeard Dwarves are for Wildhammer Dwarves.
    you mean a lie is relevant? well, is a fact that all this crusade is based and sustained around a lie, isn't a surprise the arguments are also lies. But by lore high elves are not "void mutated elves", no matter how people like to force that

And again, wildhammer and bronzebeards were always, the same race of dwarves, with no changes, no mutations, unless you can prove they aren't you drop that lie or don't reply to me about this.

you mean a lie is relevant? well, is a fact that all this crusade is based and sustained around a lie, isn't a surprise the arguments are also lies. But by lore high elves are not "void mutated elves", no matter how people like to force that

And again, wildhammer and bronzebeards were always, the same race of dwarves, with no changes, no mutations, unless you can prove they aren't you drop that lie or don't reply to me about this.
    I'm happy just not replying to you anymore and watching you seethe as all these players enjoy their Alliance High Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by interfusor View Post
    Still hoping to get undead standing erect option in the barber.
    I know but you mean, but I find the idea funny of an undead standing with a new bone.

My two wishes for Void Elves -

1) Give us the Heritage "Wings" as a back slot for transmog please! So annoying that they're tied to the chest with the weird collar. Would use them with everything if I could on my VE.

2) Give us some fully voided skins to chose from please! Seriously though, how sick would this look...

https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...08QeB808QeC87q
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Void Elves were always an asspulled race to give the Belf model (by far the most popular model in the game) to the Alliance. This is just them no longer caring enough to pretend otherwise
    BElfs were always an asspulled race to give the Horde a pretty race after they discovered that most players don't like the shitty mudhut/monster visuals the Horde had. How else do you explain High Elves joining ranks with trolls?
    40+% of active Horde characters are BElfs and I guarantee you that most of those players would not play Horde if it were not for BElfs.
    Giving BElfs to the Horde was the devs not caring enough about faction identity.

So let's not pretend that BElfs were something special. BElfs are asspulled High Elves, Void Elves are also asspulled High Elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy just not replying to you anymore and watching you seethe as all these players enjoy their Alliance High Elves.
    I'm happy that you does not have a reply, just show all the headcanon and wannabe belief, no problem with that,everyone can roleplay what they want, just now its just that, a headcanon, a lie

Why advertise with hair colors??..?? Its just a copy / paste from the Blood Elves a dev can do this in like 15 min.
    I am still waiting for the red skin Orcs, but when i see blizzard making a blue post with it then i would be the same around that its ingame and its just to put that color in the coding files for players.
    Last edited by tromage2; 2021-09-02 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    My two wishes for Void Elves -

1) Give us the Heritage "Wings" as a back slot for transmog please! So annoying that they're tied to the chest with the weird collar. Would use them with everything if I could on my VE.

2) Give us some fully voided skins to chose from please! Seriously though, how sick would this look...

https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...08QeB808QeC87q
    I agree, we definitely need more Void-oriented options for the Ren'dorei. Like the ability to keep the racial's Shadow effect after it's over, or the ability to make your skin tone look like Alleria's in her Void state:

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The high/blood elfs were allied with stormwind as they were part of the alliance, lorderon was just the biggest and closest part of the alliance to them.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I agree, we definitely need more Void-oriented options for the Ren'dorei. Like the ability to keep the racial's Shadow effect after it's over, or the ability to make your skin tone look like Alleria's in her Void state:

Hopefully now that this High Elf stuff is over, we can focus on getting the VE some more Void Options instead.

I want eyeballs, and tentacles and voidy skins and other weird stuff.

This is bullshit. So all the complainers got what they wanted?

How do I recognize a Void Elf in World PVP now? They look the exact same as Blood Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    This is bullshit. So all the complainers got what they wanted?

How do I recognize a Void Elf in World PVP now? They look the exact same as Blood Elves.
    Press CRTL + V and look for big fat red HP bars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Press CRTL + V and look for big fat red HP bars.
    Or literally the red fucking text above their heads that is on by literal game install standards... some people want to bitch for the sake of spiteing others enjoyment.
    Last edited by Lothaeryn; 2021-09-02 at 07:36 PM.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol