Ventyr Broken Mirrors

Hi,

is there a secret requirements to get the mount/transmog set out of the Broken Mirrors Forgotten Chests?

I am doing the 3 broken mirrors every day now since 21 days, and I am yet to have a single epic item out of those chests. I get it that mounts usually are rare, but considering there also are 15 transmog items they cannot be that rare?

Am I really that unlucky, or do they have some requirements like some Ember Court rank?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Not sure, but I'm sure the guide on Wowhead can tell you what you need to know/do: https://www.wowhead.com/guides/mirro...um-shadowlands

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Keep at it, you are just unlucky.

Took me about a month to get the whole set and mount. Sounds like you are a bit unlucky.

Thanks all, then I just hang on.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Thanks all, then I just hang on.
    Getting Legion Paladin transmo vibes. I did that manea addict run due diligently near daily for months, but never got it out a chest. While on my warrior the first dragon kill dropped what I needed. Sometimes RNG is just not with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IlikeDemonHunters View Post
    Took me about a month to get the whole set and mount. Sounds like you are a bit unlucky.
    Basically this.

Don't pay attention to the wowhead comments that say it comes in a certain order, either. I got the mount before I had finished the transmog set.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefellah View Post
    Getting Legion Paladin transmo vibes. I did that manea addict run due diligently near daily for months, but never got it out a chest. While on my warrior the first dragon kill dropped what I needed. Sometimes RNG is just not with you.
    The hidden artifact drops from world bosses were changed to be 100% drop chance at some point.

I remember them changing it during a week where shamans could get their enhancement appearance, and those who had killed it earlier in the week without receiving it were encouraged to petition a GM to simply mail the item that unlocks the appearance.

I don't think it was available at all the first time the world bosses dropping the item were in rotation. It had an artifact knowledge requirement to even be able to drop back then, and that wasn't unlocked for some number of weeks after launch.

I believe the fury appearance items from the dragon world bosses also required exalted with Valarjar in addition to some level of artifact knowledge.

Honestly a lot of the methods for unlocking hidden artifact appearances were way too obscure for the average player to discover on their own without the use of online resources.

And a lot of the sources made no sense thematically. I remember grinding Dalaran Sewers rares on my elemental shaman as the appearance was a random drop from the rares there.

Things like the Corrupted Ashbringer and Thunderfury appearances were a lot more interesting to acquire in that regard.

OT: It took a while for me to get anything from the mirrors as well, and I'd often go days or weeks without getting a single piece of transmog.

I dread returning there with alts to acquire the cloth, leather and plate appearances I'm still missing.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Got the mount after 39 chests (13 days) and finished the full mog in about a month+. Just keep trying, but it's definitely true that if you got literally nothing so far, you are already on the unlucky side. The transmog will most likely take longer than the mount btw.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.