10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    It's like you deliberately ignored everything else I said. A small splinter cell of quelthalas elves doesn't make them "destined" to be a playable alliance race. Them turning Horde instead was refreshing and an organic evolution of their story. The horde didn't steal anything. If anyone stole anything its the alliance at the expense of their own velf race. Now all you have is a race with identity issues.
    The void elves were never really a race to begin with.

It was just a small group of elves that dealt too deeply with the void. You can't make a race with that.

Now as a group which comprise both void & high (or blood elves), we can consider void elves as a true and viable race.

So that's a win win if you ask me.

And I can deal with Void elves identity issues
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Tentacle toggle seems to be not just a toggle but a complete separate customization!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    looks like confirmation there will be a tentacle toggle for hair! Every tentacle hairstyle seems to have a string to have 'none' for tentacles.
    Source: https://www.wowhead.com/news/patch-9...zations-324018

Cant wait to see it in action when wowheads datamining gets heavier.
    That's amazing ! Can't wait too !
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    The void elves were never really a race to begin with.

It was just a small group of elves that dealt too deeply with the void. You can't make a race with that.

Now as a group which comprise both void & high (or blood elves), we can consider void elves as a true and viable race.

So that's a win win if you ask me.

And I can deal with Void elves identity issues
    Of course they were a race, just like how LFD were a race. They were just different enough. How arrogant can you be to say otherwise. And no, it's not a win win. Its a loss. NB's are getting more NB options. LFD are getting more LFD options. What do velves get? Belf options. What a joke and it boggles my mind that you cant see this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course they were a race, just like how LFD were a race. They were just different enough. How arrogant can you be to say otherwise. And no, it's not a win win. Its a loss. NB's are getting more NB options. LFD are getting more LFD options. What do velves get? Belf options. What a joke and it boggles my mind that you cant see this.
    Oh now you're gonna tell me you're a void elf fan really disappointed by the new options given to us ? hahaha

And just one thing : Blizzard never said it won't give us more voidy options in the future. So why are you complaining ?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Still look malformed.
    What? they are the same BE skin tones lol

- - - Updated - - -

Alright! Seems the 3 latest VE hair colors aren't on the PTR build, tentacles are separate! YAY!

And Stiven hasn't realized that the black hair color that it's on the file is the dressing room one so it will probably show up on the WoWhead customization post lol

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I would really just merge most AR's with their Core Races and have different origins.
    What I would do if it were my choice, would be to basically set it up sort of like this:

Human ___________________________________ Orc
    * Stormwindian ___________________________ * Orgrimmaran
    * Kul Tiran _______________________________ * Mag'har

Elf ______________________________________ Elf
    * Night Elf (Kal'dorei) ______________________ * Blood Elf (Sin'dorei)
    * Void Elf (Ren'dorei) ______________________ * Nightborne (Shal'dorei)

Dwarf ___________________________________ Troll
    * Bronzebeard ____________________________ * Darkspear
    * Dark Iron _______________________________ * Zandalari

Gnome __________________________________ Goblin
    * Gnomeregonian _________________________ * Bilgewater
    * Mechagnome

Draenei __________________________________ Tauren
    * Exodaran _______________________________ * Thunderbluff
    * Lightforged _____________________________ * Highmountain

Worgen __________________________________ Undead
    * Gilnean __________________________________ * Forsaken

******* ________________________________ Vulpera
    ******* ________________________________ * Vol'dunai

This would lay groundwork for any subraces blizzard may want to add in the future. Each primary race would have a drop down menu to show the subraces for that race so as not to clutter up the race selection screen. It's a bit uneven currently since vulpera aren't goblins and thus need their own category. But if Blizzard wanted to start adding in subraces like the gilgoblins, they could do so under the goblin category for example.

I wanted to put Worgen under the Human category as Worgen (Gilnean), but that would have only made the unevenness in the number of categories between the Horde and Alliance worse. It also would have precluded Worgen having subraces (I remember people asking for Night Elf Worgen for example).
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2021-09-02 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    That’s cos as soon as you read lose Silvermoon you stoooed reading the rest and rushed to reply.

yoh were so upset about losing it you couldn’t see the opportunity for a remake.

when I was talking about fixing the faction identity and balance, making horde elves smaller was a good strategy, but as I explained in depth , that would be temporary and foreshadow a makeover where they could then be more prominent again.

their end result was something better but more fitting to the horde theme. I remember specifically mentioning it could be fantastic and majestic. Just not high elven. Whatever it wa should be blood elven and severed from that alliance high elf stuff.

ut was a direction, it wasn’t about removing blood elves or giving them nothing
    You literally said that the horde should not have any aesthetics or lore from the blood elves and instead of quelthalas the horde should have zulfarrak or something like that, that all the lore and aesthetics should only be from the alliance and that the blood elves should not they had to have no involvement of any kind in the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Still waiting for Blizzard to give fair skin and blue eyes to Void Elves.
    Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    What I would do if it were my choice, would be to basically set it up sort of like this:

Human ___________________________________ Orc
    * Stormwindian ___________________________ * Orgrimmaran
    * Kul Tiran _______________________________ * Mag'har

Elf ______________________________________ Elf
    * Night Elf (Kal'dorei) ______________________ * Blood Elf (Sin'dorei)
    * Void Elf (Ren'dorei) ______________________ * Nightborne (Shal'dorei)

Dwarf ___________________________________ Troll
    * Bronzebeard ____________________________ * Darkspear
    * Dark Iron _______________________________ * Zandalari

Gnome __________________________________ Goblin
    * Gnomeregonian _________________________ * Bilgewater
    * Mechagnome

Draenei __________________________________ Tauren
    * Exodaran _______________________________ * Thunderbluff
    * Lightforged _____________________________ * Highmountain

Worgen ___________________________________ Undead
    * Gilnean __________________________________ * Forsaken

******* __________________________________ Vulpera
    ******* __________________________________ * Vol'dunai

This would lay groundwork for any subraces blizzard may want to add in the future. Each primary race would have a drop down menu to show the subraces for that race so as not to clutter up the race selection screen. It's a bit uneven currently since vulpera aren't goblins and thus need their own category. But if Blizzard wanted to start adding in subraces like the gilgoblins, they could do so under the goblin category for example.
    I don't think they have to be even, but I can see how that would give the impression of inequality hehe. Nonetheless, love it!

Hi.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! She looks so good with the Allianve banners! Welcome home!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi.

Oh my God. High elves are now a reality

Hi.

nOOO. NOT TRUE HIGH ELVES. NOT true high elves! Stop it!

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    congratulations to everyone who wants this so much! I hope I can have blood elves lightforged in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    I mean this is technically an edit lol, but very close to reality!

That is blizzard's mistake and it cost awesome new possible void options.
    Yeah, and that's why we have a thread with over 1000 posts here on MMOC and countless other threads on the official forums, and also plenty of media/art/concepts literally begging for more void options for void elves and more void based races, such as void tauren, void orcs, etc.

The only mistake that Blizzard made was adding a lazy race such as Void Elves, instead of making a new model for a playable race of High Elves.

Here you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

Here you go.
    Still a void night elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

Here you go.
    Wait, is the dressing room working?!

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Wait, is the dressing room working?!
    No. Sorta.

Most of it is still bugged, but I managed to get this working. Nightborne, Void Elf females and LFD are a mess in different ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Small detail but the High Elf haircolors actually make the jewelry on males change color and look similar to how they look on Blood Elves. Kinda cool.

I imagine the same goes for the females, as well as their jewelry.