There are signs of more customization coming in the future, there's a big ID gap in between customization choices (15797 -> 18248)/options (970 -> 1516) suggesting there's either:

- A lot of scrapped customizations made post 9.0.2
    - A bunch of customizations still in the pipeline for the future
    - A more exciting reason I'm not going to dare write out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    There are signs of more customization coming in the future, there's a big ID gap in between customization choices (15797 -> 18248)/options (970 -> 1516) suggesting there's either:

Oh how exciting.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

For the more exciting reason, exactly how many customization options does the average race have total? Would, say, four new Allied Races, or even normal races, have that many total customization options cumulatively?

Finally getting Sethrak, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    For the more exciting reason, exactly how many customization options does the average race have total? Would, say, four new Allied Races, or even normal races, have that many total customization options cumulatively?
    Very hard to tell through the way they add new options, but you could definitely fit in a bunch of races in there. It could also just be erroronously added things that got removed afterwards, but I'm going to be keeping an eye on these tables through 9.1.5's PTR phase. Could be something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Finally getting Sethrak, I see.
    tuskarr first

Gimme Drakonids! Or Dragonmaw Orcs! Or straight up dragons!

… Honestly, anything but the Shadowlands races.

Wishing and begging for an eventual introduction of playable Shadowlands races, as I have been since we first saw them. A new expac can introduce more races, but please, the four covenant races before the end of the expansion would be amazing, I'd be so happy.

If the solar/lunar transmog set hints at the next expansion then I'm gonna go ahead and give it a name already: World of Warcraft: The Balance of Fate

Blizzard, I accept bitcoin.

Upon a triumphant return from the Shadowlands, there is felt a great and universal sense of relief among those heroes who have braved the mysteries of the realm which no mortal eye had previously ever seen, and upon which no other foot had tread. From the grandest designs of the First Ones to the unrestrained depravity of the fallen--and suspiciously familiar--Eternal One, Zovaal, wonders and horrors never-before beheld have been witnessed by those few heroes who remain. And yet, all that remains is a great yearning for that old, peculiar sense--that odd desire to return to that place which they've seen in far greater capacity, which has been exhausted and yet remains gilded and treasured within their souls. And, so, our heroes step through the threshold again, emerging from the fulcrum of the First One's creation with an enlightened perspective upon the geometry which makes their very existence possible, and with a newfound love for the complexity of the world which they knew to be familiar. There is a brief hesitation, as though it is unclear if the mortal world is truly left for them anymore--there exists a peculiar, insoluble dread, nibbling at these resolute champions of Azeroth. Yet, as the egress proceeds and terminates in the briefest of moments, this dread swells, then settles, as it becomes palpable--and then visible.

All that lay before the homecoming Maw-Walkers is a hideous, harrowing waste-land of hoary desert--the air is choked with ashen sand, scarcely fraying the lungs with each dread inhalation. Crumbling monuments coat the landscape, which cumulated in leviathan aberrations of makeshift obelisks crowned with hideous, squamous flesh coated in viscid mucous, and the oppressive silence is only mercifully terminated by the sardonic, murmuring susurrus of the malformed terrestrial conquistadors of Azeroth--the Shath'Yar, sibylline and quadripartite, stood victorious and resurrected, and turned upon one another in a grotesque, cannibalistic antipathy of pandemonium. Wine-dark seas known only to N'Zoth metamorphosed into pelagic crucibles of aberrant lifeforms, clashing upon ghastly strands host to throngs of myriad arthropods who marched for C'Thun upon the southern reaches, tyrannized by the resurgent imperial presence whose golden temples reached to the stars in anticipation of the final conquest of Y'Shaarj--and at the hyperborean charnel house of the coronal point of Azeroth leered the gelid throne of Yogg-Saron, whose percipience and apetency for conquest behooved him to forbid Xal'Atath the nuclear pith of the planetary quintessence.

A go at an introduction to an expansion.
    Last edited by Le Conceptuel; 2021-09-03 at 01:46 AM.

Oh looks like we at long last get some of the nightborne weapon looks. FINALLY!
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Blizzard is removing Trollbane's racism, for no apparent reason.
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...11805541089280
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

3+ Year Old Account

AR DK customizations?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    9.0 Encounter - Treasure
    Locating the Traitors' Cache (New) Level 60. Item Level 800. Rare. 5 Followers. Cost: 10 Resources. Duration: 10 hrs. If the weapon described in the requisition is anything close to accurate, it must be very powerful indeed. We must retrieve it to assist in our fight against the Jailer and his minions.. Rewards: 500 XP
    Really hoping this doesn't mean they are locking part of the 9.1.5 content behind the Mission Table. It's been notably worse this expansion & I suspect I'm not alone in largely ignoring it to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Blizzard is removing Trollbane's racism, for no apparent reason.
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...11805541089280
    That’s not removing racism, that’s removing stupidity. Blood elves don’t have green skin. Vulpera don’t have green skin. Tauren don’t have green skin. Why would anyone call them green skins? It’s dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    That’s not removing racism, that’s removing stupidity. Blood elves don’t have green skin. Vulpera don’t have green skin. Tauren don’t have green skin. Why would anyone call them green skins? It’s dumb.
    Look at the context, he's calling one character "green skin" and that's Eitrigg.
    Danath Trollbane says: You dare invade Stromgarde, rightful home of the Trollbanes? Get out of my sight, green-skin.
    Eitrigg says: "Green-skin"? Ohoho... now you've made me mad.
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Bat...omgarde#Quotes
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Removing racism between in game factions is extremely stupid, the entire game is built on the foundation of racism to some extent, Orcs have been called Greenskin/Blackbloods for decades.

Last edited by therumblings; 2021-09-03 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Removing racism between in game factions is extremely stupid, the entire game is built on the foundation of racism to some extent, Orcs have been called Greenskin/Blackbloods for decades.

Some extend? The whole core narrative (as limp prick as it is) of the game is purely built on a nonsensical racial war. Well I guess technically they are different species as the word race is used kinda wrong in fantasy anyway. It's also kinda laughable to pretend this is not the case in WoW, especially after Blizzard used this to foster tribalism in the playerbase for over a one and a half decades. Removing it from a character, that exists in a different time no less, seems like the most hollow attempt at virtue signaling yet. But then they also neutered Garrosh's bitch line..

Edit: I kinda wonder when they retcon stuff like Alextrasza's background story and it's not so pleasant parts. But as long as murder or downright genocide is a-o-k, I guess Blizzard is still good.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-09-03 at 07:00 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Edit: I kinda wonder when they retcon stuff like Alextrasza's background story and it's not so pleasant parts. But as long as murder or downright genocide is a-o-k, I guess Blizzard is still good.
    If a bros before hoes joke gets removed, then that Alexstrasza stuff will 100% be gone, considering it's far far worse.

If a bros before hoes joke gets removed, then that Alexstrasza stuff will 100% be gone, considering it's far far worse.
    If it was ingame I would agree immediately. The thing is, it's only in 2-3 books afaik, because of that it might not be as easy to remove it. Would definetly be interesting to see if it survives potential reprints in the future though.

The Alexstrasza stuff is serious though, whereas the bros before hos thing is meant as a joke.
    In general I feel a sexist joke is far worse than someone trying to talk seriously about sexism.

Though then again, the Alexstrasza stuff was mostly an aside, so who knows how it all scales against eachother.
    What we can say for sure though is that the joke was in-game, whereas the rape thing was in a book, which I am not even sure was referenced properly in the game regardless.
    The world revamp dream will never die!