Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I like how them going out of their way to change everything they consider "sexist" and "politically incorrect" only ends up bringing attention to how badly they're trying to damage control the situation. Streisand Effect at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Someone explain to me as to how "sack" is a no-no. One really has to have a perverted mind to see the joke in the first place.
    Actually it's sad that there are a few guineine fixes to the literal MOST COMPLAINED ABOUT ACTUAL PROBLEM on this forum (group finder spam) and everyone's having an anyirism over them removing a few innuendos from mostly irrelevant achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    the snowflakes in this scenario, sorry.
    ^
    Did you received an infraction for that word?

On the Subject at hand, I do see lots of favorable and unfavorable changes on the game, Warlock is my main class and I don't feel it has base changes. Though I might sub again to complete all other covenants.

I also spoke about the achievement change in a thread that was closed out. I am sorry to see that there is a certain high level of censorship in regards to some subjects and I am not going to go into conspiracy theories of what the website bias towards certain topics are(or prejudice) as I know that North-america is going through some serious censorship issues going into china level of censorships.

We are (mostly) (young) Adults and if you censor certain subjects from discussion how can you even mature or grow personally? You are just cultivating a herd mentality.

I wish they got rid of the whole Horde\alliance faction divide if they are just going to artificially create rifts between them.
    Last edited by Tietoso; 2021-09-03 at 12:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    ^
    Did you received an infraction for that word?
    Did you just get your thread closed because you QQ'd about it? Its pretty sad how offended some people are that blizzard removes such obvious sexist names.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2021-09-03 at 12:54 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Next will be the quest named "Camel Tow".

Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamer View Post
    Next will be the quest named "Camel Tow".
    I went to look up the quest in question out of curiosity and found a 10 year old can of worms in the comments

How long until these and any and all quest / item names just like it get axed for the sake "maintaining a clean image"?

7+ Year Old Account
    Of course the first two comments are QQ's that sexist achivement names got changed.
    Bros before ho ho hoes ok sexist, but the sack one is just a bad pun.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess they'll have to delete all those names to despite the fact that those are exact descriptions of the quests.

Did you just get your thread closed because you QQ'd about it? Its pretty sad how offended some people are that blizzard removes such obvious sexist names.
    You already know that answer to the closed thread question, but you failed to answer my question, I was honestly wondering because I got infracted for using it on the thread though I didn't know it was consider trolling. I am not offended, I already laid out my thoughts on it on the closed thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Someone explain to me as to how "sack" is a no-no. One really has to have a perverted mind to see the joke in the first place.

The Winter Weil one at least is understandable and obvious.
    "my HUGE SACK"
    really? you dont see the pervertion in that RIGHT away, especially with the npc it is bought from
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Definitely a solution most of the armchair devs on this site didn't think of... Most of us probably had an authenticator for so long we haven't even had to think about it..hell when's the last time you heard about someone getting hacked? All it would take is someone to break in, post the ad, log off, no one would know the diffence since nothing was stolen and it might of gotten deleted by the time they log back in. Their friends wouldn't of seen it more than likely since there is so many of them it's just noise and newer players likely don't have an authenticator anymore since they weren't around in the golden age of getting hacked in wow.
    Gotta say getting hacked back in Wrath/Cata was legit one of the best things that happened to me. GM's reinstated my guild bank, but duplicated everything in it. Been living off that for years!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    anyirism
    This gave me an aneurysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    I went to look up the quest in question out of curiosity and found a 10 year old can of worms in the comments

How long until these and any and all quest / item names just like it get axed for the sake "maintaining a clean image"?
    Oh GOD i had forgotten about those Sons of Hodir quests...
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

The Winter Weil one at least is understandable and obvious.
    oh come on, it's hardly a stretch to see how "My Sack is Gigantique" is a dirty joke about a male ballsack.

Good changes, maybe by next expansion the game will be good again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    You already know that answer to the closed thread question, but you failed to answer my question, I was honestly wondering because I got infracted for using it on the thread though I didn't know it was consider trolling. I am not offended, I already laid out my thoughts on it on the closed thread.
    Probably less about the word and more about your presentation which was quite frankly pretty childish imo.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Good changes, maybe by next expansion the game will be good again.
    Says the guy with the racist profile pic. I'm offended by it now it must be deleted.

Let's see if they can get the report right this time. Back in Cata it was very easily abusable and absolutely WAS abused. If enough people didn't like you -- it was trivial to force them out of the game for a bit and what's say is it didn't take much coordination. Just enough people who just WANT to blame you, and you're denied.

Let's see if they already forgot that craziness. This will be exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamer View Post
    Says the guy with the racist profile pic. I'm offended by it now it must be deleted.
    Legit chuckled.

Little bit sad the Legion timewalking mount reward is a Hippogryph. We got quite a bit of those in Legion already. Probably them just trying to keep the theme going. I think it would've been neater to have some type of mount from Legion itself. It's fine tho. Nice to have timewalking Legion coming finally.