Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I agree that adding good looking stuff exclusively to the store sucks, especially because they clearly put in extra effort on these pieces. But you can fuck right off making it more FOMO-based time limited shit, because just like a 6 month sub bonus - that actually saves you money anyway if you have a permanent sub - that is also just an poorly hidden incentive to coax some game time purchases out of you.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

im sorry, did i miss anything? surely there must be something, its not like forum people to overreact over virtualy nothing...

bcs as far as i know there is no new shop transmog already on shop, or anounced, or datamined... there is single image datamined, suggesting that the transmog is part of a bundle, on its own it might not even be sold, it might be "reward" for virtual blizzcon ticket (or whatever will be)...
    it might actualy not even make it into the game for years, or not at all...

and if it makes its way onto the shop... just dont buy it if you dont want it? its not like it would be ingame if it was meant for shop, it just WOULDNT EXIST...

you are basicale getting "pre-angered" bcs at some point in the future, someone else MIGHT get something they want, but you dont want them to have it...
    shop is not geting anywhere, so get over it, you had DECADE to get over shop with cosmetic items, and personaly, as long as its cosmetic i dont give a fuck...
    Last edited by Lolites; 2021-09-04 at 06:00 AM.

Finally I understand why some think wow is b2w... They mean to win Transmog contests...

You know sometimes I see y'all screeching over Microtransactions and just sigh. I don't like these but kinda just ignore them. I can scream as much as I want but Blizz can't hear you over the sound of their cash register getting filled.

Capitalism is going to Capitalism and as an American corporation they are legally obligated to get as much profit as possible. It's not a fuck the gamers thing, its not a haha look at those little peons paying so much into it. It's because they are a business and no one goes into business saying "you know I have enough money"

Don't care. At all.

If people want to purchase it, good. If people don't, also good.

They've done it before with the 3 weird helms, so it's nothing new. And i also didn't care then.

Not worth the outrage from OP if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOluck View Post
    Honestly who wants this?

These transmogs are way more visually striking and most likely will offer more particle effects and other enhancements than in game items. Honestly everyone needs to protest this crap before it gets out of control. These are new appearences that can be used for unique events like Mage Tower 2.0 or other game feats of strength.....

How are people ok with this?
    How does this directly affect you?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Poor people should fuck off with playing subscription-based video games.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    How does this directly affect you?
    he is hoarse from throwing all the tantrums i guess

but yeah, i wish people were just able to use their head and go "meh i dont want to buy it, but good for people who want, bcs it doesnt affect me in the slightest"

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    im sorry, did i miss anything? surely there must be something, its not like forum people to overreact over virtualy nothing...

bcs as far as i know there is no new shop transmog already on shop, or anounced, or datamined... there is single image datamined, suggesting that the transmog is part of a bundle, on its own it might not even be sold, it might be "reward" for virtual blizzcon ticket (or whatever will be)...
    it might actualy not even make it into the game for years, or not at all...

and if it makes its way onto the shop... just dont buy it if you dont want it? its not like it would be ingame if it was meant for shop, it just WOULDNT EXIST...

you are basicale getting "pre-angered" bcs at some point in the future, someone else MIGHT get something they want, but you dont want them to have it...
    shop is not geting anywhere, so get over it, you had DECADE to get over shop with cosmetic items, and personaly, as long as its cosmetic i dont give a fuck...
    In your desperate rush to defend Blizzard preemitively you completely forgot to employ some basic logic it seems; par for the course in your case.

Of course it will be on the shop. They already made the items, as the image clerly shows, and they even made a store picutre for a bundle with it, so it will obviously make it to the store. If anything, if someone wanted to complain NOW is the time when it isn't actually in the store, not when they drop it the next day.

The mental gymnastics of you people..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW hasn't hit the FFXIV Endgame yet. your TMog doesn't add to your damage like Glamours do in FFXIV
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

If you can't afford to buy stuff from the shop, then spend your time either getting a better job or grinding gold in game to exchange for wow token.

Or alternatively don't let cash shop items bother you as it's just a game. Some people will buy, some people won't. Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noooo a transmog set. Get out your torches, pitchforks and buzzwords.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

5+ Year Old Account
    No! Be silent worm! Celestial robe is what I always wanted!

We don’t have Mage Tower. We only have outdated Twisting Corridors which means they would need to remake it again in order to put good stuff there. To be honest now I wouldn’t even want to come back to this horror place since I do Torghast every week!
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-09-04 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroticaine View Post
    I'm going to be real with you. I've been playing WoW since shortly before Wrath of the Lich King came out. I've recently been playing Genshin Impact. I'm more inclined to spend real money on Genshin Impact, a 99% single player free to play game that has literally all story content available for free than I am willing to spend real money on World of Warcraft outside of the sub fee. Nothing World of Warcraft has to offer outside of its sub fee strikes me as worth spending real money on at all...
    Yeah. One of faulty F2P strategies - to abandon core game, while pushing $$$ stuff. Such devs just don't understand, player won't buy anything in shop, if there won't be any game to play and therefore won't be any place, where $$$ goods will be usable. For example player won't buy cosmetics, if there is no place to show them. Game turns into souvenir shop this way.

That's why cash shop is considered so bad. Not because it's P2W/F2P in B2P/P2P game. It allows devs to escape financial problems without actually fixing core game and this makes them lazy and brings quality of game closer and closer towards F2P, that makes box price and sub fee pointless. So, we don't want cash shop to be removed. But ignoring it and promotions like 6 month sub mounts - is only way to fix this game.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2021-09-04 at 07:34 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    WoW hasn't hit the FFXIV Endgame yet. your TMog doesn't add to your damage like Glamours do in FFXIV
    Wait does transmog actually give damage in FFxiv?
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Also increase the wow store by like 7000x and you have the ff store.

People complaining about them removing /spit... imagine having to buy your emotes lol

If they had put that transmog in a mage tower I would be disappointed. I don't like it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    Also increase the wow store by like 7000x and you have the ff store.

People complaining about them removing /spit... imagine having to buy your emotes lol
    People have claimed the store would become more egregious over time... Have yet to happen. Hell,they even removed gender swapping from the store. So in reality it has become less so...
    Error 404 - Signature not found

I bought the celestial steed when it first came out. I thought I was cool. Then I got the golden heart of the aspect dragon mount and the matching pet.

That was the last time I bought a mount. I love pet battling I bought the everblooming ancient pet. It is fkn OP for some battles.

It’s really bad to buy mounts. It’s not good

honestly surprised they waited this long with it after the RAF and SL deluxe edition "get people used to it" tmog for cash test run.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    If game now has F2P quality, so many players quit it and it no longer can be supported via sub fee - then make it F2P officially and remove box price and sub fee already. Game just CAN'T be B2P/P2P and F2P at the same time. It's nonsense.
    Actually, it can. Many B2P/P2P games already have cash shops. Even WoW's closest competitor - FFXIV - has pretty huge real money shop where you can buy exclusive mounts, pets, transmog (glamour), and even exclusive character emotions and elements of look (like hairstyle for example). Many single player games utilizes the same approach with countless mini-DLCs.
    I don't want to say its good, but this is reality.