Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, your lack of planning, meant you felt compelled to go to Wal-Mart. Now, you couldn't go elsewhere, because it was in the middle of the night, and Wal-Mart is conveniently opened 24/7, something the average local hardware store doesn't do.

I'm not a monster, because you didn't have bug killer.

I'm not a monster, because you chose convenience.
    Congrats on ignoring the facts yet again.

It wasn't like of planning, had enough for most situations, not what another left me. You are a monster because your inability to accept reality.

You are a monster because you will WILLINGLY endanger a child under your own roof just to cling to your ideology.

And how did I choose convenience? What was I supposed to do?
    1) Let the child stay like that and risk their health.
    2) Try and sleep in my car in the middle of summer and endanger his health since my AC was broke.
    3) Go to Walmart the ONLY option at 1AM still open and get the supplies I needed because the supplies I had on hand weren't enough for something that big.

And yet the moderators still let you push stuff like that.....
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I mean, that's a lie. You have no basis for that. You're literally inventing it out of nothing but your desperate need to present me as immoral or some such thing.

We're discussing a wealth tax in the USA. I have no possibility of benefiting from that in any way. Which should have been obvious from the start.

Even in general terms, I've never suggested I'm unwilling to pay more than I am. I have, in fact, stated the opposite. But you can't accept the truth, so you lie.

Worse, we're talking about addressing societal imbalances, and presenting that as an individual issue is itself dishonest.

You're lying about me, because you can't address the point.
    And here's still the problem, this has nothing to do with you.

Oh, I've addressed it quite well, someone else will pay for it... right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Congrats on ignoring the facts yet again.

It wasn't like of planning, had enough for most situations, not what another left me. You are a monster because your inability to accept reality.

You are a monster because you will WILLINGLY endanger a child under your own roof just to cling to your ideology.

And how did I choose convenience? What was I supposed to do?
    1) Let the child stay like that and risk their health.
    2) Try and sleep in my car in the middle of summer and endanger his health since my AC was broke.
    3) Go to Walmart the ONLY option at 1AM still open and get the supplies I needed because the supplies I had on hand weren't enough for something that big.

And yet the moderators still let you push stuff like that.....
    You chose convenience, because it was fucking convenient. It was easy. Honestly, that's fucking fine, sometimes the easy way out is perfectly fine.

But, at some point, you get to accept the fact that you made a decision, weighed the options, and chose to support Wal-Mart.

Would you have preferred Wal-Mart didn't exist, and you had nowhere to get bug killer at 1 AM? Be honest.

Now, apply that to the Washington Post.

No, you don't understand, because you don't seem to know what an income is. I know this, because you still refuse to even say how much you think Bezos' income is.

And there you go with the "compensation" lie, again. At least you're not trying to call it a salary, so that goalpost is firmly moved.

So, if you cannot answer how much you think his income is, I will take it that you agree that his income is exactly what his tax records show, and you agree with Bezos himself.
    I said your next post would either be a lie, circular or narrow in semantics. I was wrong. You went for all three and added batshit crazy on top of it.

I haven't changed anything I've said.

Salary is a fixed amount of money or compensation paid to an employee by an employer in return for work performed. By literal definition, if he's taking less of a paycheck for his work at Amazon because of his stock in Amazon, then that stock is salary. It is compensation for his work at Amazon. I don't care if that doesn't fit your head cannon or a extremely narrow definition you found of salary one time. Only one of us has changed their story to repeatedly fit their narrative and that is you, the liar.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're lying about me, because you can't address the point.
    He has to lie.
    It's kinda funny. As much shit I'd given to pc2 for his ideology...so much in opposition to my own, but at least he admitted to voting for Trump. I couldn't say much to that. It was honest.
    Macho on the other hand...does everything to deceive, obscure, he's a compulsive liar when he isn't deflecting or otherwise trying to hide his own politics. He's akin to Martin Shkreli before he got arrested for being a rotten human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I said your next post would either be a lie, circular or narrow in semantics. I was wrong. You went for all three and added batshit crazy on top of it.

I haven't changed anything I've said.

Salary is a fixed amount of money or compensation paid to an employee by an employer in return for work performed. By literal definition, if he's taking less of a paycheck for his work at Amazon because of his stock in Amazon, then that stock is salary. It is compensation for his work at Amazon. I don't care if that doesn't fit your head cannon or a extremely narrow definition you found of salary one time. Only one of us has changed their story to repeatedly fit their narrative and that is you, the liar.
    Thank you for confirming you agree with Bezos and the IRS in how much his income has been.

No, the stock is not salary, because he already owned that stock. That's like saying my company pays me in Chipotle stock, or my house. I had no idea my company was paying me with Chipotle stock.... sweet!!!

But hey, at least we've covered that we're aware of how much Jeff Bezos earns as income, and that he's paying the appropriate taxes on that income.

You chose convenience, because it was fucking convenient. It was easy. Honestly, that's fucking fine, sometimes the easy way out is perfectly fine.

But, at some point, you get to accept the fact that you made a decision, weighed the options, and chose to support Wal-Mart.

Would you have preferred Wal-Mart didn't exist, and you had nowhere to get bug killer at 1 AM? Be honest.
    So you are saying I should have chose to say Fuck that child and his safety just to avoid going to Walmart?

Where I would have gone if they were open at 1AM? Any of the multiple places around me that were closer but closed at 10-11pm. As I said, I go months between visits to Walmart because I don't like giving them business but there are times where they are the only options because they are the only place open 24 hours around here because they got the other ones shut down before they started acting so shitty here.

Food Lion? Closed at 11pm
    Family Dollar? Closed between 10-11pm.
    Dollar General? Closed between 10-11pm.
    IGA? Closed.
    Quick Stops? Didn't care any.
    Lowes? Wasn't built at the time near here.
    Anywhere else? Clear on the other side of town near the mall and all closed except bars.

So, between endangering a child and going to Walmart, you think endangering the child is an actual option there......
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

So you are saying I should have chose to say Fuck that child and his safety just to avoid going to Walmart?

Where I would have gone if they were open at 1AM? Any of the multiple places around me that were closer but closed at 10-11pm. As I said, I go months between visits to Walmart because I don't like giving them business but there are times where they are the only options because they are the only place open 24 hours around here because they got the other ones shut down before they started acting so shitty here.

Food Lion? Closed at 11pm
    Family Dollar? Closed between 10-11pm.
    Dollar General? Closed between 10-11pm.
    IGA? Closed.
    Quick Stops? Didn't care any.
    Lowes? Wasn't built at the time near here.
    Anywhere else? Clear on the other side of town near the mall and all closed except bars.

So, between endangering a child and going to Walmart, you think endangering the child is an actual option there......
    No, I'm saying you had choices, and you probably made the right choice. Well, I would have had bug killer on hand, but that's just me. I'm a person who likes to be prepared.

You are proving my point for me. As much as you despise Wal-Mart, they are huge, because they are cheap and convenient. They are open, when other places are closed.

Stop blaming me, for the choices you make in life.

Alright, I am done at this point.

You are either trolling or flat out fucked in the head and done entertaining the lies and the bullshit and the selective omissions to the point you are willing to get children endangered and killed while letting the elderly suffer and die just to back fantasies.

I'm out and not doing this anymore. I really HOPE you are playing otherwise you are a danger to your wife and kids if you have them at this point as you would endanger them the moment the alternative goes against your ideology.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I'm saying you had choices, and you probably made the right choice. Well, I would have had bug killer on hand, but that's just me. I'm a person who likes to be prepared.

You are proving my point for me. As much as you despise Wal-Mart, they are huge, because they are cheap and convenient. They are open, when other places are closed.

Stop blaming me, for the choices you make in life.
    I had bug killer, as I told you, just not enough. Now, kindly fuck the hell off.

Alright, I am done at this point.

You are either trolling or flat out fucked in the head and done entertaining the lies and the bullshit and the selective omissions to the point you are willing to get children endangered and killed while letting the elderly suffer and die just to back fantasies.

I'm out and not doing this anymore. I really HOPE you are playing otherwise you are a danger to your wife and kids if you have them at this point as you would endanger them the moment the alternative goes against your ideology.
    Nah, you called me a fucking monster, because you went to Wal-Mart in the middle of the night, for some convenience shopping. I wasn't there, but it's somehow my fault that you did what you did.

This is demonstrative of the lack of responsibility that we need to address in this country.

You didn't have bug killer, so you solved the issue. If Wal-Mart didn't exist, you would have been in a house with bugs for a night. Somehow, this is my fault, in your eyes.

The philosophy of @Machismo is basically the phrase "can't see the forest for the trees" come to life.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    The philosophy of @Machismo is basically the phrase "can't see the forest for the trees" come to life.
    No, the issue is that I don't have a hate boner for wealthy people, and I'm not trying to equate wealth to income.

Thank you for confirming you agree with Bezos and the IRS in how much his income has been.

No, the stock is not salary, because he already owned that stock. That's like saying my company pays me in Chipotle stock, or my house. I had no idea my company was paying me with Chipotle stock.... sweet!!!

But hey, at least we've covered that we're aware of how much Jeff Bezos earns as income, and that he's paying the appropriate taxes on that income.
    lol, Liar, which is it again, either he takes a small paycheck because of his stocks (which you've now agreed to) or he doesn't.

This has nothing to do with you and your stupid Chipotle stock that you seem to be abnormally proud of btw.

If you worked at Chipotle, and took a smaller paycheck than you should, because you owned massive amounts of Chipotle stock, then it would be comparable. Until then fucking stop comparing apples to hammers.

- - - Updated - - -

No, the issue is that I don't have a hate boner for wealthy people, and I'm not trying to equate wealth to income.
    We know. There's no hate in your boner for the wealthy.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    What bugs me the most about this is one of my late uncles had Machismo's ideology and he wasn't kidding in the slightest. Everyone else just nodded and ignored him because he was batshit in his views but he kept wanting to discuss them. I was the only one who pushed back and respectful (Unlike now) to him and he was to the point he thought I was trying to pick a fight with him by disagreeing.

In his views, you were only worth whatever you could get. If you could only get a quarter a week for your time, that was all you were worth. Didn't matter what it took to survive, didn't matter what the job market was. And don't you dare take your quarter a week job and apply for welfare to feed yourself and your family otherwise you were taking HIS money from him. And it was never the fault of the business owners or managers or any of them.

And government mandating wages, hours, WORKING CONDITIONS, all of that was bad in his eyes. And he was dead serious on this stuff.

Also, if anyone asks, he was a former prison guard...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    He has to lie.
    It's kinda funny. As much shit I'd given to pc2 for his ideology...so much in opposition to my own, but at least he admitted to voting for Trump. I couldn't say much to that. It was honest.
    Macho on the other hand...does everything to deceive, obscure, he's a compulsive liar when he isn't deflecting or otherwise trying to hide his own politics. He's akin to Martin Shkreli before he got arrested for being a rotten human being.
    Machismo is actually a libertarian. I don't think he voted for Trump or would support him. Several states in 2020 only went Biden because a surprising number of libertarians actually voted third party instead of backing Trump.

There is a relatively small number of hardcore libertarians who bought into complete insanity of anarcho-capitalism and despise Republicans because they think that Republicans are authoritarian loons. Libertarians fall into two broad categories, shitheads like Rand Paul (who is a "libertarian" but doesn't really mind the whole authoritarianism bit) and third party Libertarians who are Republicans without the racism/women hating. They just want billionaires to run the show, as it is divinely ordained by the god of Capital, Rand Paul and ilk wants white male libertarians to run the show, and doesn't really mind using force to get there.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2021-09-04 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Machismo is actually a libertarian. I don't think he voted for Trump or would support him. Several states in 2020 only went Biden because a surprising number of libertarians actually voted third party instead of backing Trump. There is a relatively small number of hardcore libertarians who bought into complete insanity of anarcho-capitalism and despise Republicans because they think that Republicans are authoritarian loons. Libertarians fall into two broad categories, shitheads like Rand Paul (who is a "libertarian" but doesn't really mind the whole authoritarianism bit) and third party Libertarians who are Republicans without the racism/women hating. They just want billionaires to run the show, as it is divinely ordained by the god of Capital, Rand Paul and ilk wants white male libertarians to run the show, and doesn't really mind using force to get there.
    I'm aware of what he is.
    However he's the only one here that wants to protect the wealthy, and by extension, Trump's wealth.

Now if we could just get that 50 year wealthy boner out of our collective asses from being fucked over and over by them...well then we all can be in a good place right?

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, come on you are old enough. Pre-Walmart you used to have a bunch of 24 hour places to stop.
    Hell you could get bug killer at the expanded gas stations if you wanted too.

Walmart came in and it no longer paid to stay open 24 hours a day to compete with them taking a loss from 10p-5am because they can make it up from 6a-9p.

Our local hardware store had a 24 hour emergency # that you could call the owner and manager if there was a real emergency and they would actually come open up to sell you what you needed. It was amazing, but that was the good old days when owners were more in touch with the community and were actually part of it.
    Not sure bug spray would have qualified but hey....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

15+ Year Old Account
    Which is even more absurd, because you have no skin in the game, at all.

For you, it's simply a matter of morbid sadism.
    So your first two points which are actually the same went up in smoke and the third you couldn't answer.

Saved by the ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

You are the one trying to equate giving people money to freedom. I simply wanted to know where that money was coming from.
    This is for after you come back, you have quite literally called taking money away as taking their freedom. I was only using your own words.

- - - Updated - - -

Except, thats a misconception that wealth is being hoarded.
    Wow....you can't be that ignorant to believe the rich isn't hoarding money and trying to keep as much of it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine reading Robin Hood stories and coming out thinking he was an evil villain who terrorized the rich and the Sherrif was actually the hero, trying valiantly to protect the wealth of the rich.

That image pretty much perfectly sums up a lot fo things. Machismo just thinks it's unfair to tax the heir more.

https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1...228491777?s=20
    Last edited by Themius; 2021-09-05 at 09:13 PM.