Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    High heel boot?
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Any screenshots?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    ... why are all the armour sets on a woman?

No you, sit the fuck back down, no anti feminism here, I want to ALSO see them on a male character.
    .... why is EVERY armor announcement post except this one on men?

No you, sit the fuck back down, no anti men here, I want to ALSO see them on a female character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Black woman model, they couldn´t be more obvious. It is rather offensive that black people are getting so much attention vs other cultures. I think we all are equal and should be treated/represented equally.
    Mistakes were done in the past, noone can deny that... but trying to compensate things now is just plain silly, because it is obvious and not natural.
    Oh my GOD I cannot BELIEVE that ONE armor preview isn't on a white man THIS ONE TIME, how EVER will we cope??? Black women are deeply unnatural!!!!!!!!!! This is literally white genocide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /s

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleesh View Post
    .... why is EVERY armor announcement post except this one on men?

No you, sit the fuck back down, no anti men here, I want to ALSO see them on a female character.

I am already seated ^^ I agree, it should be ALSO we agree my lovely cupcake

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    What about those screams "high heels" to you?
    Last edited by letgoit; 2021-09-10 at 02:02 AM.

ric flair drip go WHOO on a bitch.

God damn, those are some fugly armors. Bland, full body burkhas for men and women! Gotta cover up, ladies! That tummy showing is a sin, and if you sin you get stoned by the fun police!

They are also hideously lazy, in addition to being just plain hideous. Just bland, boring, painted-on human armor for EVERYONE! No 3-D boot models, no clasps or bags, no seperate armor "pieces", just a painted-on skin-tight suit/sock that has a boring armor "paintjob" over it.

Quote Originally Posted by letgoit View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently they can't tell the difference between high-heel and thigh-high lmao

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Apparently they can't tell the difference between high-heel and thigh-high lmao
    Yeah, he has no clue wtf high heels are lmao

Unhappy Miss my sexy armor

Quote Originally Posted by Kixxenn View Post
    I am having problems understanding this myself. As for the dresses.. it's not trying to be offensive, but I dislike them. The Overwatch franchise, HOTS can have cute outfits. (Blizzard IPs) Yet a Blizzard game with a subscription is incapable of this? You know exactly the attire people been asking for. This is not it.

Maybe go look at all the competition and I mean all. GW2, FF14, TERA.. even Fortnite from what images people have posted on this site. See the outfits they let females express themselves with. As WoW has managed to be the only game in this industry trying to oppress women still. (Sylvanas had to have her midriff covered for an example..) It should be player choice for attire. Make the choices. Stop criticizing people, especially women and girls, who are perceived to violate expectations of behavior and appearance. Women are demeaned and degraded into silence. Don't reinforce systemic violence.

Digressed into dresses because I seen a couple. I would like some nice BOE's with all different types of dresses. Cute ones, short ones, ones with slits on the side etc. None of the dresses displayed here have any of this. I thought they might want to actually do some nice things for women. Instead of demonizing all men. That would show more acceptance and tolerance in my eyes. Giving more, positivity, acceptance. It doesn't seem like it's the real message they are trying to portray is it..

Still Tier sets are more important. Tier sets reach a wider audience.
    Can I just have sexy armor back in this game like back in Vanilla through BC, I miss the platemail bikini's, or the armor and cloth sets that showed thigh and pelvis or really any skin, my fav thing to do when they installed the transmog station was to mix and match it with current bulkier armor, I feel the fact that all armor regardless of female and male models uses the same model for both is a bit saddening and heck even a bit uncreative, I miss having a sexy fantasy barbarian warrior amazon, or a magically protected priestess of the light dress in alluring and revealing armor, heck give the male models that level of sexy and enticing gear too, I'd love to run around as a muscle bound conan the barbarian look alike, I just miss the enticing and fantasy based armor I grew up playing with in wow :c Im not saying all armor either needs to be like this but maybe one or two sets an expansion would be amazing, I miss being able to create a unique and exciting and attractive looking armor set.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    All the poor players with their surname being McCree who had McCree as their favorite character because of a ridiculous related notion...
    ... I really, really doubt there are a significant number of people who fit that incredibly specific set of criteria.

And certainly the number of people fitting that criteria isn't likely to be any larger than an identical group named Cassidy.
    Last edited by Jetstream; 2021-10-24 at 10:42 PM.