Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Since he has no shoes, scatter legos across the maw.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bet a swift kick to the boys would work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nynax View Post
    We wake up in cuffs on a cart headed to the Ring of Blood. A friendly voice says "Hey, you're finally awake..."
    I'd love to see Blizzard trying their hand at Skyrim-like world building... nnvm who am I kidding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Fly the Vindicaar through the breach, connect Oribos to its undercarriage as a makeshift cannon. Mount the Focusing Iris over the chasm that leads to the Maw. Bring in all the active Necrolord necropoli and channel their energies into the Iris. Take aim at Zovaal and fire.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I'd love to see Blizzard trying their hand at Skyrim-like world building... nnvm who am I kidding.
    I mean, i'd say they generally do. Skyrim's characters are pretty shallow, with Alduin being as overhyped as the jailor or deathwing. Your thrust into being the hero of the universe extremely fast in both games too.

Inns and towns do tend to have the npcs going around doing things, with there being some subtle location story telling (SL somewhat less so, but it was there in bfa). There's even a faction war that ultimately goes a whole lot of nowhere when you win.

If anything I'd say the main difference is elderscrolls seems to have made its universe's maleability be accepted by fans. Dragonbreaks, unreliable narrators, CHIM, and the like all create a very muddled universe, but that murkiness itself is canon. Meanwhile WoW tries to touch alternate timelines or events being a bit different and warcraft fan's lose their minds, despite none of the warcraft games being terribly consistent with eachother.
    Last edited by Myradin; 2021-09-04 at 10:33 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    IMHO It wont be us, just when all seems lost the first ones appear.
    and deal with him.Us activating the waystone triggered the return.
    think vorlons vs shadows Babylon 5 leading into a new expansion

Crystal boi bronzebeard cannonballs into jailers chest cavity

Jailer grows to planetary size

Pulls sword of sarg out of azeroth

Slices elune in two

As he moves to slice an'she he's swarmed by Illidan and sarg

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Mmm, seeing the theories about time travel -as in, we are literally going to the end of reality- What if it is an "End Time" scenario where we saw the end of existence, but for real?

And it's the fight between Zovaal and Azeroth and we have to help her and maybe we bring with us something *from her* that let's us take out the sword in the past and then time really is a flat circle lol. But for real bonus points if Azeroth shows up weilding The Sword of Sargeras as her own (Maybe all we do bring back is the knowledge for Azeroth to absorb the sword herself)
    I really hate to say this, but that sounds too badass to be possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

We bail on this doomed timeline and hitch a ride on Murozond's back to whenever it wasn't so fucked up and prepare to face the death-ruled reality in a multiversal war.

(I wonder if people realise that time travel and "creatures out of time" really takes all brakes off resurrection possibilities)
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Crystal boi bronzebeard cannonballs into jailers chest cavity

Jailer grows to planetary size

Pulls sword of sarg out of azeroth

Slices elune in two

As he moves to slice an'she he's swarmed by Illidan and sarg
    Cut Elune in half? Are you serious?! And what? Leave Azeroth without moon? Just no.

Jailor is about to kill us.

Bolvar jumped and breaks his weapon.

Jailor dies.

The Archon appears "there must always be a Jailor"

Bolvar picks up the sigil

Slyvanas "that's a grim destiny...." etc etc etc

OT: honestly I feel like the power of the First Ones overcoming him and him being Destroyed, highlighting the first ones are God level.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I really hate to say this, but that sounds too badass to be possible.
    Azeroth holding the Blade of Sargeras in the battle at the End of Reality is now something I NEED lol. Why I did this to myself?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    We bail on this doomed timeline and hitch a ride on Murozond's back to whenever it wasn't so fucked up and prepare to face the death-ruled reality in a multiversal war.

(I wonder if people realise that time travel and "creatures out of time" really takes all brakes off resurrection possibilities)
    But WoW just has one true timeline and no multiverse; every AU that exists within WoW lore is like the echo of a possibility rather than a true alternate universe. That's why the Legion is the same "across all realities"

Yeah, WoW time travel is needlessly complex. Having Alternate Realities but no Multiverse just makes everything messier.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Azeroth holding the Blade of Sargeras in the battle at the End of Reality is now something I NEED lol. Why I did this to myself?

- - - Updated - - -

But WoW just has one true timeline and no multiverse; every AU that exists within WoW lore is like the echo of a possibility rather than a true alternate universe. That's why the Legion is the same "across all realities"

Yeah, WoW time travel is needlessly complex. Having Alternate Realities but no Multiverse just makes everything messier.
    Well how convenient that Zovaal just broke reality then, unintentionally causing new viable timelines.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Well how convenient that Zovaal just broke reality then, unintentionally causing new viable timelines.
    Did he though? He wants to remake reality as a whole

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Cut Elune in half? Are you serious?! And what? Leave Azeroth without moon? Just no.
    Idk, the sword at this point should've already had a huge impact on azeroths rotation. Maybe the naval battles were conveniently delaying elunes downfall from azeroth

I think death returning and using the sword from chaos to make a more two step move on destroying a world is poetically just.

Wouldn't most of the living die if the lunar cycle suddenly shifted. Certain species would thrive and evolve, others would die off while the two pieces either found their way into orbit or left, creating an eventual new homeostatic cycle of time.

Anduin will stab him like Arya did with the Night King. Plot twist!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Azeroth is born, the whole world destroyed in the process, and she help us move into Elune's planet (or plane, wherever that is) into what we would call WoW 2.0 with a whole different engine and graphics. Then we fight Zovaal in 8K with the help of Azeroth.

Gonna need a bucket of shrimp, two large ant eaters, 13 bottles of Brut and a wet paper towel...

We fire a big stupid beam of Anima or whatever at his face, killing him in a melodramatic in game cutscene that looks janky as hell.

Seriously I'll be happy to eat my words if I'm wrong but half of this forum is in denial of how phoned in this entire story is. It's not going to have some sort of epic conclusion, it feels like people have called for some sort of grand and awesome twist ending over and over and every single time it's just "hero kills bad guy with the power of good".

10+ Year Old Account
    We use the vindicaar, fly to the pantheon, release sargeras and watch an epic battle. ez

Last edited by sunxsera; 2021-09-07 at 10:21 AM.