Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    All this talk about how good feral is makes me really appreciate how bad I am at that spec. I can hardly open world quest with my feral and she is like 220 ilvl lol. That toon has been my main for a decade too but I just cant get on board with balance.

I admire you all that are playing feral so well, I must be getting to old to play this spec anymore. Guess that's why my Paladin has been coming alive lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Connect9 View Post
    We got new covenant leggo, but still our dps cannot be compared to classes like ele shammies, DH’s, etc, can Ferals get some love for M+ content! Please Blizzard, can you uncap swipe, increase dmg of Primal Wrath or let the new leggo just decrease CD and not our spells, something, HELP US PLEASE! I know that not many players are playing this spec, but we deserve some love!
    I've been a Feral main all through Shadowlands. I'm usually at the top, or near the top in DPS on raid boss fights. Mythic plus, I do big dam on the bosses, mediocre on trash pulls. When I do keys above 15, its harder for me to be at the top. I'm a 46 yo., mother of two, casual player, and ranked number 8 on my server. Feral does definitely take a higher skill cap then other classes, but that is why I love it and have stuck with it. Other classes get boring for me really quick, and I love all the utility and mobility. I still stand by play what you like unless you are SUPER elite. Just stick with improving at your class and you'll do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    All this talk about how good feral is makes me really appreciate how bad I am at that spec. I can hardly open world quest with my feral and she is like 220 ilvl lol. That toon has been my main for a decade too but I just cant get on board with balance.

I admire you all that are playing feral so well, I must be getting to old to play this spec anymore. Guess that's why my Paladin has been coming alive lately.
    it very much is an effort based spec. Not saying other classes requires less, mostly that the barrier of entry is higher.

You probably are just missing a lot of crit, once you get up to around 30% you start hitting pretty hard with your bites.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nobody likes feral, play balance.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Feral has some of the best ST in the game.
    It's fine that it's weaker in AoE. Ele Shamans who are demolishing you on AoE are bringing nothing to bosses, while Havoc DHs are average at best.
    False, Feral ST is mid pack

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Nobody likes feral, play balance.
    Balance is gross after all the changes they made to it. It was way better in WOD