8 6.35%
  • ★★★☆ [3/4]

22 17.46%
  • ★★★★ [4/4]

90 71.43%
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    This guy speak about some leaked dialogues, it is probably true, because the same guy leaked the trailer description and what was going to happen, like a month ago, and some of the dialogues he leaked were in the trailer word by word.

It will be lines from past movies, like Green goblin talking about the [I] itsy spider and came the goblin and trip her[/I], something like that

It will have a line about Tom spider asking if [I]"this thing is coming out of you"?[/I] to Tobey spider, as he is the only spider with organic web coming ou of him.

Both Tobey and Andrew Peter will say to Tom spider: [I]"youre not alone in this, you have us"[/I]

And, you can bite the pillow if you want to, but there will be the[I] "do not forget this words, with great power come great responsibility[/I]"

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    And you guys are acting like it needs to be said when the entire point we have been making is that it doesn't. Tom's Peter knows all about power and responsibility.

If you don't care...why are you pushing for it to happen?
    i'm not pushing for it to happen or not happen, i dont care either way and i think the argument is silly but i can easily see a myriad of ways of incorporating it somewhere as fan service

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    "Avengers assemble", while iconic, is kinda just a throwaway line. It doesn't really mean anything special, that's why they can skip it or just jam it in wherever to hit that fanservice button. The "with great power..." speech is supposed to carry more meaning and guide a newly super-powered Peter to becoming the friendly neighborhood Spider-man. That's why jamming it in just for fanservice seems silly when none of your Spider-men need to hear it. If Andrew Garfield's Spider-man dies and says the "with great power..." line directly to Tobey and no one else, would you cheer for that? The way we see it, that would have the exact same weight as Tobey saying it to Tom.
    i mean unless we start getting spin offs (wouldnt neccisarily put it past sony considering they at one point were gonna make a secret agent aunt may movie...)
    i doubt we're ever going to see tobey or garfield ever again, i think the fact that we're possibly getting them in the movie glorified cameo or otherwise is a sort of miracle

for all intents and purposes tom is the current defacto spider-man, so as far as im concerned i dont really care what happens to either tobey or garfield. i'm honestly not even expecting them to be anything more than an endshot cameo if that and anything else is just extra.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Lived through what different feelings?

Feeling responsible for the Death of his Uncle? Nope. All of them got that base covered
    Having someone they looked up to turn out to be a villain? Nope...that's one they all have in common too
    Feeling like their personal life will always take a back seat to being Spider-Man? Samesies

Garfield's Spider-Man might have more to teach regarding loss...but it's something they've all felt.

Tom's Peter isn't a rookie. He's done more than the other two combined. When was the last time either of them helped save the universe? They're the ones that should be taking notes.
    makes you wonder though
    at the time of the raimi and garfield movies they were self contained universes, now with the mcu perhaps we'll see the impact of other heroes on those worlds

maybe we'll even get a loki esque "thanos did what in your timeline?" type of sit down

- - - Updated - - -

who are we to say that tobey didnt fight thanos too? maybe he did
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    Yeah, he is so smart that in order to disassemble an alien blaster that destroys concrete he whacks the thing with a hammer. In the school during machine shop class. What could go wrong?
    Back in middle school my action replay stopped working. I slammed it against a wall and then it started working again. Hitting stuff works.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Back in middle school my action replay stopped working. I slammed it against a wall and then it started working again. Hitting stuff works.
    yeah, but was your action replay able to blast concrete walls?
    Was it illegal/alien tech you should not be able to get your hands on?

Look, if Peter borrowed the tools/shop after hours with no teacher or pupils around, fine. Not smart, but at least no witnesses or victims.
    But no proper protection, potential witnesses en mass, who could also be potential victims of the weapon going off is so dumb it's not even funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    yeah, but was your action replay able to blast concrete walls?
    Was it illegal/alien tech you should not be able to get your hands on?

Look, if Peter borrowed the tools/shop after hours with no teacher or pupils around, fine. Not smart, but at least no witnesses or victims.
    But no proper protection, potential witnesses en mass, who could also be potential victims of the weapon going off is so dumb it's not even funny.
    Well, My action replay had the power to create 999x master balls that could capture gods.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2021-08-31 at 04:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    makes you wonder though
    at the time of the raimi and garfield movies they were self contained universes, now with the mcu perhaps we'll see the impact of other heroes on those worlds

maybe we'll even get a loki esque "thanos did what in your timeline?" type of sit down

- - - Updated - - -

who are we to say that tobey didnt fight thanos too? maybe he did
    I hope the Tobey spiderman and Garfield spiderman come from versions of New York where they remained the only heroes, because their studios never interconnected other marvel characters. So they have essentially the same perspective on aliens, magic & multiverses that any normal Joe would have. Tom's spiderman being the only spiderman to have gone into space and seen wizards and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    I hope the Tobey spiderman and Garfield spiderman come from versions of New York where they remained the only heroes, because their studios never interconnected other marvel characters. So they have essentially the same perspective on aliens, magic & multiverses that any normal Joe would have. Tom's spiderman being the only spiderman to have gone into space and seen wizards and all that.
    Tobey had venom though.

7+ Year Old Account
    New leaks again confirming Netflix Daredevil will make a cameo on the movie.

Leaks also said 3 deaths were filmed to throe people off, but that is not from a good source, deaths were Aunt May, Happy and Ned, which was leaked before, that somehow may conflict with him becoming the hobgoblin, no other spider man death were leaked

Sinister six will probably be a thing, the sixth member could be Mysterio that was alive all along, or from another universe, or, another villain(kingpin maybe?)

Some rumors about miles morales showing up as a cameo or a minor thing, that may include a spin-off of him(this morales may be from Andrew universe)

New rumors also suggest that if the movie goes well there is big chances for spider man 4 with Tobey(with Reimi directing doctor strange 4) and Amazing spider man 3 with Andrew Garfield.

Man, i know prob a lot of this is rubbish, but this movie is having more hype than all previous marvel movies for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    It is implied that other heroes existed in Reimi universe, with J.J saying Dr. Strange was a thing. and some leaks said Tobey spider will face many different villains, but i don't think him and others will go to space.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, they used the same origin from the 90s cartoon with JJJ’s son bringing Venom to earth on the shittle.
    Fucking shittles man!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Fucking shittles man!
    Like Skittles..but chocolate..looking?
    Not to be confused with M&Ms.

7+ Year Old Account

some leak photos, the firs one seem to be real as sony is copyright striking, second one im not sure.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-09-06 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Since they de-aged Alfred Molina I wonder if they are going to de-age Tobey Maguire.

Also while its cool they are doing this it kinda sucks they are dooming the Raimi Universe when they inevitably kill off Tobey here. Especially if they send the villains back in the end. I'm sure they wont do anymore films with those universes but lorewise there is going to be a reality in the Marvel MCU where there is no hero and Super villains are running around.
    They literally HAD to deage him as he was dead in the end. They don't have to with Tobey as it could simply be years after S3.

God the hype is huge for this. I didn't even like Raimi's trilogy that much ( it's the memes I love ) but the possibility of multiple Spidermen is pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    They literally HAD to deage him as he was dead in the end. They don't have to with Tobey as it could simply be years after S3.
    Well yeah it sounds like all the villains were taken just before their deaths so I guess Tobey could also have been taken just before his death also and he has been running around for 20 years as Spiderman. Could also explain why Flint is apparently bad again when the end of S3 Peter forgives him and realizes he was just trying to save his daughter and accidentally shot uncle Ben. If he too is from 20ish years into the Rami universes future there could be alot of reasons why he's evil now.

It is kinda strange how the spell not only pulled people from different multiverses but different times as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    God the hype is huge for this. I didn't even like Raimi's trilogy that much ( it's the memes I love ) but the possibility of multiple Spidermen is pretty awesome.
    For the time it was made the reimi trilogy was pretty decent, with some rly good things on it, the fight with doc oc and the train sequence being one of the best things in super hero movies imo.

I mean, we could find good things in Garfield movies as well, i recently watched all of then in sequence, and i got to say Andrew as Spider man, was pretty good(not as peter, as he look like he had autism, which i don't think its the case in hqs) but his spider was maybe one of the best in media, love his fight with the lizard, how he use the web, how he moves and the look.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Well yeah it sounds like all the villains were taken just before their deaths so I guess Tobey could also have been taken just before his death also and he has been running around for 20 years as Spiderman. Could also explain why Flint is apparently bad again when the end of S3 Peter forgives him and realizes he was just trying to save his daughter and accidentally shot uncle Ben. If he too is from 20ish years into the Rami universes future there could be alot of reasons why he's evil now.

It is kinda strange how the spell not only pulled people from different multiverses but different times as well.
    i don't think the spideys will be pulled before their death, maybe not everyone will be pulled before their death as sandman didn't die either. is prob was a random thing

As explained in Loki, kinda, they said all "time" which probs mean all the timeline, happens simultaneously, at the same time, so isn't strange that the event would pull people from different periods of time in the same timeline/universe, is complicated but they made an excuse for it.

Also, is more likely that the other spider-mans were not pulled the moment Strange used the spell, but later on, in a tentative to send then back or ask for help.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-09-07 at 09:57 AM.

Garfield had the constant running quips that comic books had that the others lacked.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Garfield had the constant running quips that comic books had that the others lacked.
    Yeah, i think this was one of the things solidify him as one of the best "spider-man", his Peter sucked in the first one, but the rest he nailed, the suit, the fights, the jumping, i think the moment he web lizard like a real spider may be one of my fav parts of all spider movies.

Sadly the movies lacked soul or meaning, i think it was all over the place with all the conspiracy stuff that i didn't think it worked well, second movie had potential, but the final was just blerg, Green Goblin made no sense, to be there and serve no real purpose

If this "crossover movie" goes well i hope they revisit him with a decent history/direction. for a third one, there is being talk about it, (maybe tying with Venom movie) and a spider man 4 with Tobey

7+ Year Old Account

High quality leak that was released after another deny of Garfield, kudos for him into not giving up even after those leaks after all the mess it happened before, but at this point i think is pretty confirmed, can't believe this will not be in the movie or as just a post scene thing.

He apparently is with the other two spider man and saying "so, there is no way back", the implications are many, 3 spider-man in the same universe? they are in the mcu but in their own universes too?