Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    No - though I'm not surprised you misunderstood me as well.

What I wish is for the whining kids to just find another game. Most of the playerbase in this game is trash - I really wouldn't mind if they all left. If that caused the game to worsen due to less funding that's fine - the increase in quality for the trash people that left will make up for it.

Also, one can argue that the quality of the game has gone down the past 10 years. So the "deflation" you speak of has been going on for quite some time. And guess what? I don't give a shit. It's a game. I play it with friends - if those friends quit, I quit. I had as much fun in Cataclysm as I did in Legion, for instance, even though the game was considered terrible during Cata, because of the people I play with.

It's a game. Not a fucking lifestyle. Get over it and move on.
    You just advocated for more people you "disagree" with to quit/leave. You are clearly not interested in seeing the community grown and made healthier. Thanks for your words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baalboski View Post
    You just advocated for more people you "disagree" with to quit/leave. You are clearly not interested in seeing the community grown and made healthier. Thanks for your words.
    You're quite good and not understanding something and then drawing your own conclusions based off of your fantasy. Just like you did with Bellulars video.

You honestly think people like you are good for the game and the community? No - too much garbage isn't healthy. It needs to be emptied now and then.

Alas, people like you are too addicted to this game to be able to think rationally. I wonder if you're even aware.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    You're quite good and not understanding something and then drawing your own conclusions based off of your fantasy. Just like you did with Bellulars video.

You honestly think people like you are good for the game and the community? No - too much garbage isn't healthy. It needs to be emptied now and then.

Alas, people like you are too addicted to this game to be able to think rationally. I wonder if you're even aware.
    What are "people like me"? Can you please elaborate so we can be on the same page. Also, it looks like you are being very subjective here. I personally think people like bellular are good for the community. They bring passion and charima and love to the game they enjoy. *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "WoW is Dying/Dead" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead