Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    They didn't say when nidus prime is releasing I just mentioned it because they showed off the necramech skin during the dev stream and it looks badass. I just used the image to show all the stuff coming out sept 8 for anyone who didn't want to go to the warframe page and read everything. Probably could have made it more clear.

Also not a fan of Valkyr Deluxe.

His tabard thing is considered a Syandana and takes up the slot so I suspect there will be alot of Revenant deluxes showing off their package when people fashion frame him with their favorite syadanas.
    Nidus prime is also being released on the 8th

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Nidus prime is also being released on the 8th
    "His exact release date hasn’t been announced, but with him you can expect:" - From the dev stream overview page.

But I think Gara ends on the 8th. so unless they put a different prime out first I think you are prob right.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    I mean, rhino and zephyr ain't small either,. or loki.
    All the boys are clearly boys.
    Zephyr is a girl though !

Damn that Valkyr Deluxe skin is ugly, it looks cool except... those fucking arms, what is even that
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2021-08-30 at 05:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, recently did some relic farming and picked up a fair bunch of plat. Got a lot of slots and was now considering picking up some of the more annoying frames to farm, just can't really decide on which one at this point..

Khora - Have no reason to farm SO besides Khora, which ends up making her inherently very annoying to farm due to the low droprate and fairly lengthy time you need to get to 8+ in SO.

Nidus - Inherently annoying farm.

Revenant - Locked behind either Eidolon farming or getting Ivara and sneaking around like an RPG thief.

I realize that Revenant is likely easy to farm once you get an Ivara, and we're likely getting a Nidus prime soon.
    I would also add Harrow but his farm is getting changed to likely not be as garbage.
    Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Gungnir; 2021-08-30 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    Any thoughts?
    I would have said Nidus, but indeed the Prime should arrive, like, in two weeks. On the other hand, getting normal Nidus is also good for Helmith as this ability is a godsend for many Warframes. But yeah, 300 plats or whatever it is, is maybe a bit high for a Helminth sacrifice.

I'd say the most reasonable is probably Khora. I don't like her, but she's a good frame, and her Prime will not be immediate (like what, one year away maybe ?).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I would have said Nidus, but indeed the Prime should arrive, like, in two weeks. On the other hand, getting normal Nidus is also good for Helmith as this ability is a godsend for many Warframes. But yeah, 300 plats or whatever it is, is maybe a bit high for a Helminth sacrifice.

I'd say the most reasonable is probably Khora. I don't like her, but she's a good frame, and her Prime will not be immediate (like what, one year away maybe ?).
    Yeah that's about where my thought process led me aswell, so I picked up Khora.
    Thoroughly enjoying her thus far.

I'm getting back into this game. I was actually a Founder, believe it or not, and I still proudly use my Excalibur Prime profile pic in-game. I've poured a fair bit of time and money into this game, and unlike a certain other game (guess which one j/k), I don't feel like Warframe has been a waste.

I recently achieved MR 26, and I now find myself wanting to reach MR 30.

Also, Nidus Prime this week. So, yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    I'm getting back into this game. I was actually a Founder, believe it or not, and I still proudly use my Excalibur Prime profile pic in-game. I've poured a fair bit of time and money into this game, and unlike a certain other game (guess which one j/k), I don't feel like Warframe has been a waste.

tomorrow or the day after iirc.

And that MR30 quest is bull** - quite hard, but be sure to run the test for it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    Yeah that's about where my thought process led me aswell, so I picked up Khora.
    Thoroughly enjoying her thus far.

She should get a prime version early 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post

Insane. I'm a beta player myself and recently came back to WF, but I'm only rank 13/14 atm. Not enough weapons or frames to keep leveling, or not enough materials to keep crafting or not enough Plat to buy more space or not enough stuff to sell for plat.

Goddamn, everything in WF is gated behind something else and the entire game itself is gated behind Google. No Google, youre shit out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Insane. I'm a beta player myself and recently came back to WF, but I'm only rank 13/14 atm. Not enough weapons or frames to keep leveling, or not enough materials to keep crafting or not enough Plat to buy more space or not enough stuff to sell for plat.

Goddamn, everything in WF is gated behind something else and the entire game itself is gated behind Google. No Google, youre shit out of luck.
    https://warframe-foundry.app/
    https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

those should help

Simply doing the quests in your orbiter should already get you a good way in the right direction.

https://warframe-foundry.app/
    https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

those should help

Simply doing the quests in your orbiter should already get you a good way in the right direction.
    Obviously I use the WIKI Didn't know about the foundry thing yet though, thanks.

I mean, that is the core of Warframe, layers of grind blocking access to more grind.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I mean, that is the core of Warframe, layers of grind blocking access to more grind.
    Oh yeah, it was a compliment. No idea how you do it. What level did you start at when you came back?

And that MR30 quest is bull** - quite hard, but be sure to run the test for it a lot.
    I don't remember, was that the kind of survival with a "boss" at the end of each wave ?

Great game, love this game, but burned out on it hard, which wouldn't be my first time. Still only have great things to say about it. Hit a pinnacle around 2018 a few months after i went to Tennocon, pretty much maxed and then the grind got to me i suppose. Waiting for the craving to resurface, which it always does when it comes to Warframe
    looking out of my lonely room day after day

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I don't remember, was that the kind of survival with a "boss" at the end of each wave ?
    yup
    took a few tries.

yup
    took a few tries.
    Yeah I think I failed once because I wanted to do it with a randomsetup just for the lulz, but after that, if you take the regular meta frames for such content, it's completely facerollable (Mesa/Octavia just trample on this challenge).

Okay Revenant Deluxe has arrived and it's what I was afraid of. The Primary Color takes 95% of the skin. I hate that.
    The helmet is damn nice, the rest of the body is meh. 10/10 won't buy

Nidus Prime skin is terrible. It outright sucks. The infestation form is kind of OK, but the skin is worse than the default across the board.

Colors are muted, while the colors on the original are vibrant (as well as the other skin).
    It has less unique properties, it's smaller, thinner, less creative, in the entire sense of the word a lesser version of the original

I really feel like DE just gave it an afternoon and called it done. Terrible skin.

Nidus Prime skin is terrible. It outright sucks. The infestation form is kind of OK, but the skin is worse than the default across the board.

Colors are muted, while the colors on the original are vibrant (as well as the other skin).
    It has less unique properties, it's smaller, thinner, less creative, in the entire sense of the word a lesser version of the original

I really feel like DE just gave it an afternoon and called it done. Terrible skin.
    he could probably crash most potato computers on his own with that polycount

he could probably crash most potato computers on his own with that polycount
    I don't think poly has anything to do with design, but I'm sure it will. Even though bij today's standards, I'm running a potato+