Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Governor Abbott said today, when asked about rape victims in the new abortion law, that he plans to eliminate rape in the state of Texas.
    Footnote: He plans to eliminate rape by legalizing it.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Footnote: He plans to eliminate rape by legalizing it.
    Cuz if that ain't the plan... I often wonder, do they ever stop for a second and just listen to the shit that comes out of their mouths?

Greg.... You'll just make rape go away? Just like that? You'll achieve the thing that nobody else in the history of mankind has ever done before, and you'll do it in a week or two?

You can't even keep the lights on a bit of snowfall, but you'll eliminate rape by next Tuesday?

Cool. Cool.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Cuz if that ain't the plan... I often wonder, do they ever stop for a second and just listen to the shit that comes out of their mouths?

Greg.... You'll just make rape go away? Just like that? You'll achieve the thing that nobody else in the history of mankind has ever done before, and you'll do it in a week or two?

You can't even keep the lights on a bit of snowfall, but you'll eliminate rape by next Tuesday?

Cool. Cool.
    That or he's dogwhistling about new draconian anti-immigration legislature, given how many of these chuds pearl clutch about the nonexistent pandemic of immigrant rapists from non-white countries.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Well obviously when they say they will "get all the rapists" what they really mean is...
    I think Paul LePage, former governor of Maine, summed up Abbott's true feelings a few years ago:
    "(Drug dealers) are guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty; these types of guys, they come from Connecticut and New York, they come up here, they sell their heroin, they go back home. Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave, which is a real sad thing because then we have another issue we have to deal with down the road."

Cool. Cool.
    He has a long way to go.

Texas ranked No. 15 most dangerous state for rape and sexual assault

If anybody is interested in the year by year and state by state breakdown.

Texas Rape Statistics 2013-2018

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Truly spoken like someone who is completely clueless about the female body and pregnancy.
    "y-you're wrong!!!" nah

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    "y-you're wrong!!!" nah
    Many time women might not know they are pregnant until after 6 week. So no. But you knew that. You just don't give a shit about women.

10+ Year Old Account

Cool. Cool.
    He's gonna flip a switch from "Rape" to "No Rape".
    Problem solved, problem staying solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

being against baby killing isn't a strictly religious take
    Well, abortion isn't that. The science is in on that.

And even if it was, so what? It's not like any of you actually care if people live or die.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    He's gonna flip a switch from "Rape" to "No Rape".
    Problem solved, problem staying solved.
    You joke, but he's going to de facto, if not outright, legalize rape.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

I'm sure it will be something along the lines of it the rape wasn't reported in, oh let's go 6 hours, then it didn't happen.

Texas Maternal Mortality Rate: 19 per 100K
    Texas Infant Mortality Rate: 6 per 1000

California Maternal Mortality Rate: 4 per 100K
    California Infant Mortality Rate: 4 per 1000

Reminder: Its not safe to give birth in Texas (or any red state). Yes, Texas numbers are likely under-reported since it doesn't count any deaths after 42 days (Medicaid cut-off).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Many time women might not know they are pregnant until after 6 week. So no. But you knew that. You just don't give a shit about women.
    just take a test

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    they got 6 weeks.
    A strict view of the law, says otherwise.

The law defines gestational age as starting at the day of the end of the woman's last period.

So, if you take the law literally, in Texas a woman is considered to have been pregnant before she actually was impregnated.

And even assuming they are counting from impregnation, there can be numerous reasons why a woman's period is late and even women. Including, but not limited to birth controls. There are some that make women either have lighter or even no periods ... and it isn't impossible for a woman to bleed while pregnant. So in reality, no, they don't "got 6 weeks."

The law was clearly written without any understanding of pregnancy even at a basic level.

- - - Updated - - -

just take a test
    Yes because pregnancy tests are 100% accurate and woman just think after sex to test to see if they are pregnant all the time.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Well, abortion isn't that. The science is in on that.

And even if it was, so what? It's not like any of you actually care if people live or die.
    baby killing? so what. haha i love you people

7+ Year Old Account
    just take a test
    just stay out of a women’s decisions about her body
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    A strict view of the law, says otherwise.

The law defines gestational age as starting at the day of the end of the woman's last period.

So, if you take the law literally, in Texas a woman is considered to have been pregnant before she actually was impregnated.

And even assuming they are counting from impregnation, there can be numerous reasons why a woman's period is late and even women. Including, but not limited to birth controls. There are some that make women either have lighter or even no periods ... and it isn't impossible for a woman to bleed while pregnant. So in reality, no, they don't "got 6 weeks."

The law was clearly written without any understanding of pregnancy even at a basic level.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes because pregnancy tests are 100% accurate and woman just think after sex to test to see if they are pregnant all the time.
    you're jumping into my convo without context

7+ Year Old Account
    baby killing? so what. haha i love you people
    Abortion isn't baby killing.

To be a baby one must have been born. It is a criteria for the word.
    Unborn baby is oxymoronic, just as a married bachelor.

Yes, the fetus is human and abortion is ending a human life, those are true. But what it isn't is killing a baby. The Baby killing argument is an appeal to emotion and nothing more.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    just stay out of a women’s decisions about her body
    the woman isn't the one getting killed

7+ Year Old Account
    you're jumping into my convo without context
    Implying there is context where you aren't being wrong.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    the woman isn't the one getting killed
    No one is being killed. Stop lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.