10+ Year Old Account
    Eredaa'th would have been better
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

I wonder if Highmountain Tauren are going to get new customization in 9.1.5 as well? They said they being focused on next and they just removed them as an option currently on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I wonder if Highmountain Tauren are going to get new customization in 9.1.5 as well? They said they being focused on next and they just removed them as an option currently on the PTR.
    Looks like they are getting new skin colors this patch, maybe more. From what I'm seeing on the Wowhead stream. They could be getting customization pretty fast OR it's just porting over some Tauren options until they make new hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yeah Blizzard can fuck off with that.
    Yeah no, its fine. We don't need to be reminded of that dude's deplorable behavior.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    why are you so anti changing things named after a known sex pest? jesus christ, Blizz said that they aren't going to name things after devs anymore because of the lawsuit (probably) did you actually think they were going to just leave the things already in game named after devs as they were? no, no they were not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah no, its fine.
    It's not and I'm patently waiting for an addon to correct these changes.

I wonder if Blizzard is going to make new voices line and if an addon can fix that too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    why are you so anti changing things named after a known sex pest? jesus christ, Blizz said that they aren't going to name things after devs anymore because of the lawsuit (probably) did you actually think they were going to just leave the things already in game named after devs as they were? no, no they were not.
    I'm anti-changing things. Full stop.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope, ridding the game from references to people that perpetuated or actively took part in the horrendous workplace harassment at the company is a good thing.

They never should've named a significant lore location after a dev anyway.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account

this is such a funny sentence with or without context lol
    Last edited by Porimlys; 2021-09-17 at 09:56 AM.

Any chance of having a good or valuable opinion on this died with this quote.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    even things that deserve to be changed? like cmon dude, things change all the time. this is one of them and a necessary one at that. no more naming shit after devs means removing current references as well as stopping future ones. also where do you draw the line? do you think that things should still be named after horrible people who did horrible things like Rolf Harris, Jimmy Saville, Harvey Weinstein etc? no, they don't deserve the honor and so things get changed for that reason

Any chance of having a good or valuable opinion on this died with this quote.
    I think I can live with you thinking this.

On a different note; does anyone know where this item is used at?
    https://ptr.wowdb.com/items/188152-g...-control-shard

I think I can live with you thinking this.
    Fair enough. As for the change itself, the name could use some work, and I understand why they changed it. If they kept it or changed it I could understand both sides to the argument and not really care either way, but being anti-change no matter the reason seems foolish to me.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    On a different note; does anyone know where this item is used at?
    https://ptr.wowdb.com/items/188152-g...-control-shard
    when I was watching the world first race in Sanctum of Domination I remember hearing that the raiders had made a macro to use the demonic gateway because clicking on it was difficult... maybe this item does the same thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    So...not a fan of the covenant changes then? Or the conduit energy changes? Or any sort of buffs/nerfs to anyone?

Stuff gets changed all the time in game, this is no different. Most of this is changing places & people that high level players rarely interact with anyway. I don't get why you are so upset with Blizz changing things in-game that are sources of bad press and/or tributes to sex pests.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    So...not a fan of the covenant changes then? Or the conduit energy changes? Or any sort of buffs/nerfs to anyone?

Stuff gets changed all the time in game, this is no different. Most of this is changing places & people that high level players rarely interact with anyway. I don't get why you are so upset with Blizz changing things in-game that are sources of bad press and/or tributes to sex pests.
    I think you understand the differences between balance changes and changes based on real life.

Should've just been Makari. The pronunciation was already not the same as for McCree as per a claim from a WoW dev who claimed to have made it different deliberately to avoid something like this.

Now they've just screwed themselves lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you understand the differences between balance changes and changes based on real life.
    But understanding that requires not to jump to snarky gotchas that get him online upvotes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do, but I also understand that a statement like "I'm anti-changing things. Full stop." doesn't discern between RL changes & balance changes. When your stance is anti-changing things without specifying anything about RL based stuff, then I presume it's fully anti any change.

Beyond that though, I'm still not sure why you are so upset about changes based on RL items. Why should people who have done some of the awful things they have get to have multiple game-lifetime tributes in WoW? If one of them had been convicted of murder or the like, should those references stay in the game eternally?

Highmountain customizations are already in! Maybe we will get Kul Tiran/Zandalari/Dark Iron/Vulpera/Mechagnome updates sooner than later?

Pretty unexpected but yeah, Wowhead has a post with all their new stuff now https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-hig...1-5-ptr-324103

When they said "they're next" I expected like 9.2 and not future build of 9.1.5, glad to be wrong though

Okay this recolor is amazing.