Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm not sure this one even counts as "fish in a barrel". This is more like...whelk in a supernova?

A group of murderous insurrectionists hired actual real lawyer John Pierce and...have been sitting in jail with no trial.

Because Pierce was in the hospital, with COVID.

On a ventilator.

"Hey that court document doesn't say why he was hospitalized!"

Likely because he didn't want to admit it. But prosecutors already knew.
    WHY AREN'T ALL THESE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS WORKING?!

Seriously, have we been lied to our whole lives that the appropriate way to handle every problem is, "Thoughts & Prayers(TM)"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    WHY AREN'T ALL THESE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS WORKING?!
    I mean, maybe they are? He did live.

did tucker carlson interview moldbug on his show? big fucking ooooooof

these fucking republicans genuinely want trump as a monarch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    these fucking republicans genuinely want trump as a monarch
    Yes.

Their 2020 platform says all we need, but there's mounting evidence daily.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    did tucker carlson interview moldbug on his show?
    Who is this even >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is this even >.>
    This guy?

There are so many people out there for the last 18 months, they have been asking a question I think is the paramount one: how does COVID ever end? And my answer is when people decide to let COVID end and live their lives. That’s why all over the country I was so ecstatic to see millions of fans finally saying ‘it’s been 18 months. It’s time to take our lives back.'
    -- Brian Kilmeade
    FOX and Friends host, sub for Carlson, and guy who said on live TV that "people decide to let COVID end" because that's how viruses work to him.

Who is this even >.>
    Looks like some dumbass conservative blogger. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Yarvin

I googled moldbug, and jesus fucking christ, the shit that comes up for it is ridiculous.

https://gameruprising.to/index.php?t...moldbug.26303/

Brian Kilmeade
    Oh, the most punchable face on Fox and Friends. Yeah, I know that guy. Fuck him and his stupid self.

Who is this even >.>

as postman linked : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Yarvin

hes a Neo-monarchist and heavily influential in the Neo reactionary sphere (in silicon valley) with his dark enlightenment stuff.

He is a prolific writer but its also incomprehensible most of the time. Him and his mob oppose popular suffrage, egalitarianism and pluralism etc. Basically he thinks that all of americas problems dont come from a lack of democracy but are due to too much democracy. he advocates the return of feudalism.

I think him and Nick Land spent alot of time together. : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Land

And theres a whole moldbug rabbit hole you can go down if you really want to. I havent really kept up with him since 2017ish when he was heavily influential on Silicon Valley libertarianism. (peter thiel is a big fan he invested in one of moldbugs startups and they hang out alot, i think they watched the election night when trump won and thiel had backed him)

I remember when he used to hang around with Milo and bannon as well.

Heres a half decent article (that misses out alot of fuckery) but everyone should know what NRx is at this point : https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...vement/516243/

Its actually heavily influencial in UK politics at the moment. Alot of our antivaxxer protesters are linked to NRx groups and Jacob Rees Moggs dad wrote a nice book called the sovereign individual that they all love

pretty sure elon musk was super into it as well. (because of LessWrong)
    Last edited by jonnysensible; 2021-09-09 at 02:17 AM.

I'm not sure this one even counts as "fish in a barrel". This is more like...whelk in a supernova?

A group of murderous insurrectionists hired actual real lawyer John Pierce and...have been sitting in jail with no trial.

Because Pierce was in the hospital, with COVID.

On a ventilator.

"Hey that court document doesn't say why he was hospitalized!"

Likely because he didn't want to admit it. But prosecutors already knew.
    *ahem*
    I'd say it's 50/50 whether or not he admits to it being for COVID.

Trump believes Robert E. Lee and the Confederacy are part of the U.S. culture and heritage we shouldn't remove and believe Lee would have had victory in Afghanistan

“Just watched as a massive crane took down the magnificent and very famous statue of ‘Robert E. Lee On His Horse’ in Richmond, Virginia. It has long been recognized as a beautiful piece of bronze sculpture,” Trump said in a statement.

“To add insult to injury, those who support this ‘taking’ now plan to cut it into three pieces, and throw this work of art into storage prior to its complete desecration,” he added.

Trump then claimed that had Lee been alive, he would have led a successful military operation in Afghanistan.

“Our culture is being destroyed and our history and heritage, both good and bad, are being extinguished by the Radical Left, and we can’t let that happen!” Trump said in his statement. “If only we had Robert E. Lee to command our troops in Afghanistan, that disaster would have ended in a complete and total victory many years ago. What an embarrassment we are suffering because we don’t have the genius of a Robert E. Lee!”
    Apparently a loser of a war was supposed to win a later war.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I thought Trump was the only person who could fix any given situation. Now he indirectly admits that he was inadequate, and that much bigger racist shitbag would have solved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    I thought Trump was the only person who could fix any given situation. Now he indirectly admits that he was inadequate, and that much bigger racist shitbag would have solved it.
    The pandering at this point is so obliquely apparent that it could have come out of a madlibs prompt.

I wish the conservative posters here weren't so scared and/or banned. I would just love to see one of them earnestly try and defend this nonsense.

and hey, bonus points to them if they can say one word about Trump without bringing up "...but Biden" or "...but Hillary.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    and hey, bonus points to them if they can say one word about Trump without bringing up "...but Biden" or "...but Hillary.
    "Fine"

"But Obama..."
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

America's biggest mistake since its founding and the indirect cause of most of the problems in the US is Lincolns refusal to remove the Confederacy root and stem.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    America's biggest mistake since its founding and the indirect cause of most of the problems in the US is Lincolns refusal to remove the Confederacy root and stem.
    I wouldn't really blame Lincoln for that; he was assassinated only a week after Lee surrendered, and nearly two months before the final Confederate holdouts followed suit. It was Andrew Johnson who was largely responsible for letting them get away with it. And while Ulysses S. Grant fought hard against the massive wave of murderously violent domestic terrorism against blacks and people who sympathized with blacks gaining any sort of political power in the South, he eventually got worn down by the fact that there were just so many people who hated the idea of racial equality and that Congress very much preferred not to bother and refused to actually give him the legislative support he needed.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2021-09-09 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The pandering at this point is so obliquely apparent that it could have come out of a madlibs prompt.

I wish the conservative posters here weren't so scared and/or banned. I would just love to see one of them earnestly try and defend this nonsense.

It kinda goes with extremely violent ideology, that they get themselves banned one by one for death threats. I'm more surprised than anything that there's a few left who only get the daily bans for obvious T wording.

Also can't pass on that..."but deep state".
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I just saw someone on twitter saying that Trump is marking 9/11 with his eldest son by *checks notes* providing ringside commentary for a Holyfield fight? Seems about right.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...mpression=true

I hope we get lots of clips of Trump’s commentary because there’s no way in hell I’d pay $50 to hear him and his coked up kid talk about two middle aged men punching each other.
    Please let him make a remark who one of them goes down like a world trade center.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I just saw someone on twitter saying that Trump is marking 9/11 with his eldest son by *checks notes* providing ringside commentary for a Holyfield fight? Seems about right.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...mpression=true

I hope we get lots of clips of Trump’s commentary because there’s no way in hell I’d pay $50 to hear him and his coked up kid talk about two middle aged men punching each other.
    I'm pretty sure whoever buys the Trump commentary is only going to hear him bitch and moan about the election for however long the fight goes on with his kid clapping along. It might be like Jabba the Hutt and his sidekick Salacious B. Crumb. Probably as coherent as trying to listen to Jabba without a translator. Might as well have Melania out there as the slave girl.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I mean, in the 1950s congress made all confederate soldiers US veterans. There was at least 1 treasonous shitbag still alive at the time.

That act needs to be reversed next.