Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Undead heritage armor when? at least the other races heritage armor? 2 years already and still not added them....

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    You know the Illuminati Forum was a joke. Right?

Lighten up. Geez :P
    It's hard to tell when things arejokes when people are legit dumb enough to beleive that, I mean for example look 2 posts above yours at my last response.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    Undead heritage armor when? at least the other races heritage armor? 2 years already and still not added them....
    Won't be 2 years till January.
    2020 January is when they added the last heritage armor set.

Also undead will be one of the last to get their set likely. Cause the warfront sets sorta fill that role.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    It's hard to tell when things arejokes when people are legit dumb enough to beleive that, I mean for example look 2 posts above yours at my last response.

- - - Updated - - -

That's why I put a smiley emoticon after it. That and the Illuminati isn't real, so there is that. Not the Bohemian Grove though. We won't talk about

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    That's why I put a smiley emoticon after it. That and the Illuminati isn't real, so there is that. Not the Bohemian Grove though. We won't talk about
    actualy the illuminati is a legit group that existed in the past,however i tend to doubt such a small and obscure group would be behind the things people these days atribute to them

How are u people still playing this game??!!

Blizzard is literally throwing shit in your face Expansion after Expansion patch after patch and you are sitting there smiling and saying nothing XD

Freaking unbelievable imagine paying a monthly fee for this shit you should all get a brain scan.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Eh, there are quite a few contenders for that position. A few posters in the Star Citizen thread, or the Wildstar thread. Or on the FFXIV subforum. Though it's more of the opposite where instead of doomsaying, they're sadly clinging on to a game they worship.
    wildstar wile good but sadly tottaly botched by comicaly inept devs,how are people worshiping a non existant game?or did the private servers start up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PePeNinja View Post
    How are u people still playing this game??!!

Blizzard is literally throwing shit in your face Expansion after Expansion patch after patch and you are sitting there smiling and saying nothing XD

Freaking unbelievable imagine paying a monthly fee for this shit you should all get a brain scan.
    are you sure you are talking about the same game?90%+ of talk about the game has been negative,where are all these smiling and nothing saying people lol

I love how you say "every .5 patch ever" but then list only 3 examples of them. 2 of them being right out lies.
    Let's say its on me then, I forgot how the numbering worked in those. Tho to be fair, that's not the issue. Both Mists and Legion had minor content patches in between raid tiers, like MoP had Krasarang Campaign, and Legion had the Karazhan/Trial of Valor one. BfA had its non-raidtier patch with Crucible of Storms. And yeah, the version numbers kept drifting about - a very large patch with CoS, new races etc was 8.1.5. Hence the confusion.

That said, what matters is that there doesn't seem to be anything of the sort for Shadowlands so far. Nothing between Vampire Tier and Torghast Tier, and 9.1.5 seems to just be a system update + new tails for some races.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Let's say its on me then, I forgot how the numbering worked in those. Tho to be fair, that's not the issue. Both Mists and Legion had minor content patches in between raid tiers, like MoP had Krasarang Campaign, and Legion had the Karazhan/Trial of Valor one. BfA had its non-raidtier patch with Crucible of Storms. And yeah, the version numbers kept drifting about - a very large patch with CoS, new races etc was 8.1.5. Hence the confusion.

That said, what matters is that there doesn't seem to be anything of the sort for Shadowlands so far. Nothing between Vampire Tier and Torghast Tier, and 9.1.5 seems to just be a system update + new tails for some races.
    Again you still get shit wrong.
    Those were still.major Patches.
    Especially since 7.1 the "minor patch" that added karazhan and trail of Valor.
    Also added the suramar campaign, and the nighthold raid.

In what world are you extending the reach so far.

Next thing your gunna do is try to compare the content of a .5 patch to an expansion launch. and yeah there was nothing between raids, because that is lame, people want new raids. And your examples literally could not be more wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    wildstar wile good but sadly tottaly botched by comicaly inept devs,how are people worshiping a non existant game?or did the private servers start up?

- - - Updated - - -

are you sure you are talking about the same game?90%+ of talk about the game has been negative,where are all these smiling and nothing saying people lol
    Nobody was able to datemine the code for WildStar, and they never released it, so the coding has been done by a few small fans.

They say they likely will not be able to even havecombat ready for 10 years. Right now the biggest WildStar pservsrs are bassicly just creation sandboxes.

Nobody was able to datemine the code for WildStar, and they never released it, so the coding has been done by a few small fans.

They say they likely will not be able to even havecombat ready for 10 years. Right now the biggest WildStar pservsrs are bassicly just creation sandboxes.

what the heck...im not tech savy with these things,how do they not have it?and how cant someone just make a basic combat system?looking in to it a bit,i found that the first wow private server came out 4 months after retail,and i think it actualy launched in europe BEFORE the live version did LOL

i remember in 2005 i didnt have internet at home so a friend just made me a singleplayer emulator...it worked fine,needed many fixes to content,but it was functional in all basic aspects
    Last edited by deenman; 2021-09-11 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    what the heck...im not tech savy with these things,how do they not have it?and how cant someone just make a basic combat system?looking in to it a bit,i found that the first wow private server came out 4 months after retail,and i think it actualy launched in europe BEFORE the live version did LOL

i remember in 2005 i didnt have internet at home so a friend just made me a singleplayer emulator...it worked fine,needed many fixes to content,but it was functional in all basic aspects
    wow combat is very simple.

Wildstar combat was very, very complicated, it did not have "targeting" it was all aoe based, and so that was the issue.

Is this the "sexy cow business" JAB referred

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Why do people even care so much about customization crap? What is with people today and their obsession with superficial shit? Video games seem to be more about skins, dances, and emotes nowadays than actually being a fun fucking game. Back in my day our avatars looked the exact same with 4 polygons and we were happy. Now everyone has to be preeeeetttyyy and uniqqquuueee. Every single game has become Barbie Dressup Simulator. Jesus
    Everything looked the same back in the day because of the technology, not because it was a choice by the devs....it's the fucking point of games???

No you're right, every weapon, armor and character model in all games should just look exactly the same across the board. Everything just looks like minecraft but just 1 version of minecraft main character with no extra anything on them.

Edit: Okay, its just some EXAMPLES of the new styles. I sincerely hope they will also give the Highmountains the same Hairstyles the normal ones have. People - including me - wanted especially the eye covering one, not... whatever those are.
    Last edited by SoundOfGuns; 2021-09-12 at 02:37 AM.

We get naked Tauren updates, yet somehow FFXIV catgirls bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    We get naked Tauren updates, yet somehow FFXIV catgirls bad.
    No one said that.

They are without armor so you can actually see the customizations, obviously.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Again you still get shit wrong.
    Those were still.major Patches.
    Especially since 7.1 the "minor patch" that added karazhan and trail of Valor.
    Also added the suramar campaign, and the nighthold raid.

In what world are you extending the reach so far.

Next thing your gunna do is try to compare the content of a .5 patch to an expansion launch. and yeah there was nothing between raids, because that is lame, people want new raids. And your examples literally could not be more wrong.
    Damn, aren't you a fighter. Fuck, I give up.

The only point here is that SL has shit for after-release content really, I guess pinning that on minor patches just makes it more confusing. The only point I was trying to make was that there was more stuff in Mists, BfA and Legion. You know, like right now in Legion we'd already have (after release) 2 large raids, 1 minor one, a dungeon and a megadungeon, while in SL in the same timeframe we only got 1 additional megadungeon and 1 raid, with no extra "large" content seemingly coming in 9.1.5.

I'd like more cool stuff please. That's the only point, one which I wanted to highlight using "minor patches" as an example, which didn't work amazingly well.

Damn, aren't you a fighter. Fuck, I give up.

The only point here is that SL has shit for after-release content really, I guess pinning that on minor patches just makes it more confusing. The only point I was trying to make was that there was more stuff in Mists, BfA and Legion. You know, like right now in Legion we'd already have (after release) 2 large raids, 1 minor one, a dungeon and a megadungeon, while in SL in the same timeframe we only got 1 additional megadungeon and 1 raid, with no extra "large" content seemingly coming in 9.1.5.

I'd like more cool stuff please. That's the only point, one which I wanted to highlight using "minor patches" as an example, which didn't work amazingly well.
    Except there wasnt... you are comparing entire expansions to only the .1 patch of shadowlands...

In .1.5 of mop they had introduced 0 new raids
    in .1.5 of legion they had introduced 1 new raid, and 1 miniraid, so yeah beat it out
    in .1.5 of BFA they did have a new raid and miniraid, so yeah it beat it out

but none of those .1 patches had new zones, shadowlands is the first expansion to introduce a new zone in the .1 patch

So as i was saying, you are cherry picking a ton of shit to try and make your point accurate, when its not.

Yeah legion and bfa had a raid AND a miniraid, but they didnt have a new zone, which shadowlands did.

Also again, bfa and legion didnt have a world wide pandemic that put a stop on production for months dude...
    if you are complaining about "time since launch" instead of "content per patch" which seems like you have suddenly shifted to.

Except there wasnt... you are comparing entire expansions to only the .1 patch of shadowlands...

In .1.5 of mop they had introduced 0 new raids
    in .1.5 of legion they had introduced 1 new raid, and 1 miniraid, so yeah beat it out
    in .1.5 of BFA they did have a new raid and miniraid, so yeah it beat it out

but none of those .1 patches had new zones, shadowlands is the first expansion to introduce a new zone in the .1 patch

So as i was saying, you are cherry picking a ton of shit to try and make your point accurate, when its not.

Yeah legion and bfa had a raid AND a miniraid, but they didnt have a new zone, which shadowlands did.

Also again, bfa and legion didnt have a world wide pandemic that put a stop on production for months dude...
    if you are complaining about "time since launch" instead of "content per patch" which seems like you have suddenly shifted to.
    Again, let's drop the "minor patch" stuff. That's only the delivery system. If we are to debate which patchs are major, minor, and what makes them such I'd say that's pretty fucking pointless. And the whole debate started here because I hoped 9.1.5 would change this trend and add some new stuff (a miniraid, which is something BfA/Legion did, new quests etc), and was disappointed not to see it.

Didn't mention new zones, yeah, but Legion DID have a new zone, Broken Isles. Yeah, new in terms of content (quests etc), not landmass, but let's not pretend Korthia isn't just extension of Maw with slightly lighter shade of grey.

I literally compared timeframes here. Shadowlands delivered significantly less content in the same amount of time as Legion, which is the time between release and first raidtier-ish content patch - both had 7 months, if I saw right.

Again, let's drop the "minor patch" stuff. That's only the delivery system. If we are to debate which patchs are major, minor, and what makes them such I'd say that's pretty fucking pointless. And the whole debate started here because I hoped 9.1.5 would change this trend and add some new stuff (a miniraid, which is something BfA/Legion did, new quests etc), and was disappointed not to see it.

Didn't mention new zones, yeah, but Legion DID have a new zone, Broken Isles. Yeah, new in terms of content (quests etc), not landmass, but let's not pretend Korthia isn't just extension of Maw with slightly lighter shade of grey.

I literally compared timeframes here. Shadowlands delivered significantly less content in the same amount of time as Legion, which is the time between release and first raidtier-ish content patch - both had 7 months, if I saw right.
    Broken shore you mean?
    That was 7.2 not 7.1...
    Also korthia is a new zone, weather you like it or not.

also for your info as you seem hiliariously inept at this

X.-.- is an expansion
    -.X.- is a major patch
    -.-.X is a minor patch
    9.0.0 an expansion
    9.1.0 a major patch
    9.1.5 a minor patch.

and yes again, it released less content in the same amount of time.
    but again.
    covid did not exist during bfa's launch/legions launch...

Broken shore you mean?
    That was 7.2 not 7.1...
    In the previous post I suggested a metric to measure the amount of added content, comparison of Shadowlands to Legion. This is why I pointed out that by now (7 months in, give or take) Legion was at 7.2. With the zone you mentioned.

And the "confusion" around the minor patches is that they are not equal. Hell, major ones rarely are. So comparing the content within them is kind of pointless. You know, like 8.1.5 added new races and a raid (along with a ton of other stuff), and 9.0.5 was a rebalancing patch. This is where this whole thing started, right? With me pointing out that upcoming minor patch doesnt' have a lot of content, at least at this point, where extra content would be a pretty good thing for the game, and in comparison to other minor patches that brought pretty large content additions.

Don't be a dick with the "hiliariously inept" stuff, what's the point.