Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think this site is low key connected to Blizzard and has been for a while, which is why there aren’t other games and they do other Blizzard games.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    FFXIV fan sites are generally trash. I’d love to see this site tackle their content as well. As long as the haters can filter it out, we’re all good.
    No thanks. I don't want to see any final fantasy content on this site.

Wait, you're saying there aren't any sites for this superpopular this-time-for-real-wow-killer?

Nah, the game doesn't need that type of coverage. Dataminers aren't a good thing to have on a history driven game. FF have it's Live Letters, something far better that WoW ever had. The official site does more than a good job showcasing Patch notes and Seasonal Events. And as someone said before, the few FF related threads doesn't show much traffic. Think about it, most WoW related threads are about whinning or requesting something at the wind. 9.1.5 is doing its work tho, keeping the masses calme.

WoW needs all the help it can get, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Oh, hell no. I'm deathly allergic to (modern) anime.
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=25147/s...ana?bonus=6655

SNEEZE
    Last edited by Garretdejiko; 2021-09-12 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    Nah, the game doesn't need that type of coverage. Dataminers aren't a good thing to have on a history driven game. FF have it's Live Letters, something far better that WoW ever had. The official site does more than a good job showcasing Patch notes and Seasonal Events. And as someone said before, the few FF related threads doesn't show much traffic. Think about it, most WoW related threads are about whinning or requesting something at the wind. 9.1.5 is doing its work tho, keeping the masses calme.

WoW needs all the help it can get, sadly.
    9.1.5 is looking to be fantastic. Its pretty surprising that a "between larger content" type of patch would bring hundreds of thousands, if not millions of players back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post
    9.1.5 is looking to be fantastic. Its pretty surprising that a "between larger content" type of patch would bring hundreds of thousands, if not millions of players back.
    Dude i think i smell your copium tank leaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post
    Go back to your contention image board site, now!

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    We get bikini Tauren pics, yet somehow catgirls bad.

Start planning for the future and hire someone to update MMO-C with FFXIV news.
    No thanks. This site is not for that.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Drindorai View Post
    You play WoW, a game with anime pandas, anthropomorphized Wolves and Cows, aliens from outer space, time travel, an entire Japan-inspired expansion, characters using kamehameha's to kill a giant magma dragon, a god stabbing a planet with a sword, ect. And right now you're the afterlife fighting essentially the devil.

You are playing an anime, my dude.
    Thank you for putting that into words

10+ Year Old Account
    why would a wow fansite post FF14 news on front page? It has its exact spot
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

For real tho, why is it called mmo champion if it's pretty unclear right now if WoW is the champion?

Checkmate neckbeards

FFXIV is not anime. I used to watch all sorts and not once did it come across as an anime game to me. Did it contain elements? Well yes, but it's not like I'll not enjoy a cartoon style game because I no longer watch cartoons. What a silly thing to say. The english translation comes across a more western game to be honest. I mean knights, dragons, magic, British being the main Eorzean accent, could go on. Just like how western developers sometimes incorporate western pop culture elements in their games is about what Squeenix does with anime and FFXIV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Japan developed = anime, apparently.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

No, as someone else said if FFXIV is such an amazing game that shits on wow why doesn't it have its own site you can go populate and jerk each other off on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    No, as someone else said if FFXIV is such an amazing game that shits on wow why doesn't it have its own site you can go populate and jerk each other off on?
    They do that in game lol

Many people are forgetting that the site has different versions. The XIV news wouldn't mix with the WoW news. They would be separate just as the other games are.
    Shuttle of Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    They do that in game lol
    Both games do that in-game, probably every MMO in existence has people jerking off in-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drindorai View Post
    You play WoW, a game with anime pandas, anthropomorphized Wolves and Cows, aliens from outer space, time travel, an entire Japan-inspired expansion, characters using kamehameha's to kill a giant magma dragon, a god stabbing a planet with a sword, ect. And right now you're the afterlife fighting essentially the devil.

You are playing an anime, my dude.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean deny reality all you want but it's not helping anyone lol

Being blindly loyal to a company is so stupid, play a product that is good or don't. Just defending it no matter what does nothing but hurt all of us as gamers, former disaffected WoW players included. We want WoW to be better again.
    i want whatever drugs you're doing if you think wow is an anime. just because you use a word doesnt make it true.

an·i·me
    /ˈanəˌmā/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    a style of Japanese film and television animation, typically aimed at adults as well as children.

WoW aint that chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without expressing any kind of opinion about what should and should not be covered here there's always been a sort of tension between the site name and the fact that for the most part it's a fan site for a single MMO.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

It would be nice to see MMO-Champion be a bit more about MMOs in general. Especially with how slow the WoW news are coming out.