Penalty for being bad

casuals who do 6k dps overall should have there account permanently banned if they are found to be doing so in a +20 key, its disrespectful to the other players in the group.

Or there should be a system in place that scores a player based on number of interupts, failure damage, output etc. it wouldnt be hard to calculate.

i feel this would help the game come back to life as the good players are rewarded with a score that reflects there ability rather than just having score because there class is invited to everything as its difficult to play badly (being meta)

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    casuals who do 6k dps overall should have there account permanently banned if they are found to be doing so in a +20 key, its disrespectful to the other players in the group.

Or there should be a system in place that scores a player based on number of interupts, failure damage, output etc. it wouldnt be hard to calculate.

i feel this would help the game come back to life as the good players are rewarded with a score that reflects there ability rather than just having score because there class is invited to everything as its difficult to play badly (being meta)
    there should be a system that permabans people on this forum that makes threads like this.

7+ Year Old Account
    LOL some great low grade bait threads this morning.

The other example:
    By accomadating casuals blizzard have shafted everyone else

This surely opens up constructive discussions

10+ Year Old Account

So, what you are saying is, kill the game by punishing new/inexperienced players?

Great bait mate.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Before clicking this thread I thought to myself; "Penalty for being bad? Must be a thread by none other than odamienskii!"

Didn't dissapoint.
    Hi

lowkey in favor since the side effect would be effectively stopping boosting.

on the other hand... i sure like getting some easy gear by getting carried on fresh alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    lowkey in favor since the side effect would be effectively stopping boosting.

on the other hand... i sure like getting some easy gear by getting carried on fresh alts.
    I mean we could just add a rating system like we do for stores and whatnot. Give each player a rating from 1 to 10 after each run.

The issue is, as always, that people can and will abuse it.
    Hi

While the first post is bait it does bring up a topic that has plagued wow for a long time...

There really isn't any kind of in game tool that tells you if you are doing good or bad at the game without third party support. While clearly banning is going to far I could see value in having at least some kind of notification system that someone's performance isn't acceptable for the level of content they are doing.

casually reported

good bait though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    LOL some great low grade bait threads this morning.

The other example:
    By accomadating casuals blizzard have shafted everyone else
    And what do you know, both are made by the same poster.

What a shocking coincidence!! /s
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Nothin better to relieve my case of the Mondays than scrolling/trolling this website.

If you need more than 6k overall healing in a +20, your group prob has other problems. In fact that's about normal HPS for a +20 where your group isn't taking a ton of unnecessary damage.

Another thread that is, no doubt, going to have very productive discussion.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post
    casually reported

good bait though
    Giving too much credit.
    Good bait actually catches something.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Good people genuinely being good would solve a lot more than trying to project their groups' failure on others.

Plenty of "l33t" players are just bad players with an ego and intelligence problem.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

guess his wish was granted

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    In before thread lock

This thing was too large to be called bait.

Too heavy, too thick and too rough

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing the thread, since it brings no constructive discussion.