Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I abandoned druid

i feel disgusting, but blizzard made me do it.

I went from my main of 10 years 246ilvl doing 2k overall dps to resto shaman new toon 3 weeks 237 ilvl doing 5kdps overall.

Its so sad that blizzard shaft so many people off there mains.

I unsubbed for 6 months inbetween because i didnt want to do it. when i returned i realised if i want to play the highest level keys i literally have no choice.

Sucks, sorry restos

Do you want some cheese to that exquisite whine of yours?

- - - Updated - - -

Weird, for 20+ keys druid seems to be more popular than any priest spec and monk, suck it up buttercup i guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    In a similar situation as you OP. My main, a resto druid, is at 242. My primary alt, a resto shaman, is at 233. Yeah, the resto shaman has some oomf to it. Love my baby resto shaman. But even more so, I love the play style of my resto druid. Blizzard would have to destroy the mechanics of the resto druid in order for me to change.

Well hey, if you would be a hardcore intelligent and good player instead of a filthy casual you would have foreseen all of this and never picked this garbage small d*ck class in the first place @odamienskii.

F0cking casual \s

Infracted
    Last edited by Venara; 2022-01-16 at 09:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post

I went from my main of 10 years 246ilvl doing 2k overall dps to resto shaman new toon 3 weeks 237 ilvl doing 5kdps overall.

I unsubbed for 6 months inbetween because i didnt want to do it. when i returned i realised if i want to play the highest level keys i literally have no choice.

Sucks, sorry restos
    Well, or just adjust and move on, be the hardcore player and make new experiences without burying the characters you may enjoy? Almost everyone has done so. Just quitting a character because it isn't going your way is rather... "casual".
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account

Sucks, sorry restos
    As much as I find your threads amusing - I did the same thing a month ago.

The effort I have to put in to do 2k overall DPS as a resto druid is pretty fucking crazy compared to the 6-7k I do now (with a premade group, with pugs its 4-5k usually) as a Kyrian shammy.

Not to mention having an AoE stun, interrupt, etc.. Vesper totem both heals and deals damage, whilst a resto druid basically has to sacrifice one for the other with convoke.

It's a shame. I loved playing Resto Druid in Legion and BFA in M+. SL was fine, though I loathe playing balance affinity.

A buff in damage would be quite welcome. Swapping around catform / caster form, putting up bleeds / dots and such feels so much better than chain lightning / flame shock + LvB. It just does less than half the damage..
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, or just adjust and move on, be the hardcore player and make new experiences without burying the characters you may enjoy? Almost everyone has done so. Just quitting a character because it isn't going your way is rather... "casual".
    Or you could say me noticing that i was one of only 3 resto druids in the world to complete 23sd tyranical that week was my realisation that if i want to go higher i need to reroll.

Casual? try again mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    As much as I find your threads amusing - I did the same thing a month ago.

The effort I have to put in to do 2k overall DPS as a resto druid is pretty fucking crazy compared to the 6-7k I do now (with a premade group, with pugs its 4-5k usually) as a Kyrian shammy.

Not to mention having an AoE stun, interrupt, etc.. Vesper totem both heals and deals damage, whilst a resto druid basically has to sacrifice one for the other with convoke.

It's a shame. I loved playing Resto Druid in Legion and BFA in M+. SL was fine, though I loathe playing balance affinity.

A buff in damage would be quite welcome. Swapping around catform / caster form, putting up bleeds / dots and such feels so much better than chain lightning / flame shock + LvB. It just does less than half the damage..
    exactly bro, you get all the bad players saying "rest druid dps is fine" yes its OK....if you can just sit in catform the entire run and not do any healing you might break 4kdps lol. then you got shaman doing 5k effortlessly while not having to waste gcds switching forms.

Sadly i cant see a buff to resto due to how viable boomie and guardian is, imagine if resto was viable too? everyone would be rolling druid.

Damn OP is on a shitposting spree this morning.

Who will stop his train?
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

Or you could say me noticing that i was one of only 3 resto druids in the world to complete 23sd tyranical that week was my realisation that if i want to go higher i need to reroll.

Casual? try again mate.

- - - Updated - - -

exactly bro, you get all the bad players saying "rest druid dps is fine" yes its OK....if you can just sit in catform the entire run and not do any healing you might break 4kdps lol. then you got shaman doing 5k effortlessly while not having to waste gcds switching forms.

Sadly i cant see a buff to resto due to how viable boomie and guardian is, imagine if resto was viable too? everyone would be rolling druid.
    Who cares?

23+ and onwards is not where classes are balanced equally anymore and this should be pretty fucking obvious at this point for someone who does this type of content.

Did you cry in BfA too when druids were the shit and shaman were left in the dust?

Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    Who cares?

23+ and onwards is not where classes are balanced equally anymore and this should be pretty fucking obvious at this point for someone who does this type of content.

Did you cry in BfA too when druids were the shit and shaman were left in the dust?
    dont know i was 6k in bfa, trying to get into +29s. was pretty shit that palas were in 32s but hey thats only 3 keys at the end of the expac, not 4 keys at the middle like currently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Damn OP is on a shitposting spree this morning.

Who will stop his train?
    I got an account silence for raging at noobs so. I am fully aware that you will love this, but still i tell you anyway.

I got an account silence for raging at noobs so. I am fully aware that you will love this, but still i tell you anyway.
    Damn you got a silence for raging at yourself? That's pretty rough, man.

I hope you recover soon.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Damn you got a silence for raging at yourself? That's pretty rough, man.

I hope you recover soon.
    i know you are but what am i. love your sense of humour bro.

did you run out of arguments? "no u" is not very convincing

Your mum, lmao got'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post
    did you run out of arguments? "no u" is not very convincing
    He's rubber and you're glue, bro. Damn he's also banned now, too.
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2021-09-13 at 03:01 PM.

Seems druid wasn't for you anyway....if your reasoning to stop playing it was based on #'s rather than having fun playing the class itself.
    And good riddance.
    You do claim to be a Restoration druid and I understand wanting contribute the absolute maximum you can.....so if another healing specialization is offering more overall DPS, it makes sense you would want to swap.
    Saying you are forced by Blizz is absolute nonsense.

Sucks, sorry restos
    Sucks that you're bad at druid?

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Sucks that you're bad at druid?
    23 sd tyranical bursting
    241 ilvl
    no shards
    no offhealing in group
    1 of only 3 in the world to do it in far less gear
    8.4khps overall

please do tell me more how im bad at resto druid.

aww resto druids arent the flavor of the month this patch? how sad. remember last expansion when resto shamans where shit on the whole expansion and druids where god mode mythic plus healers? ahh sure you dont remember that or you wouldnt be bitching about this. every healer cannot be meta. they cannot all be equal.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    the saltiness level in this thread is quite high.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

1 of only 3 in the world to do it in far less gear
    you do realise this can be easily checked and proven to be lie?

btw, if you dont use shards you are obviously bad at the game itself, not just resto druid...