Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Diablo II: Resurrected - Cinematic Trailer

Diablo II: Resurrected - Cinematic Trailer
    Blizzard released the Diablo II: Resurrected today!

Don't think I'll be playing it as it's quite expensive, but looks good to me

Exciting!

Not going to buy it until ladder starts, but pretty sure I will when it does.

Great, now make a game as good as the cinematic

As always, blizzard cinematic team brings the goods

No widescreen support, no thanks.

Not 23th?....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    Not 23th?....
    Think chaud missed the word "cinematic" in the text hehe, had me checking if it had been released early

When I think about what could have been WC3 Reforged seeing this....

3+ Year Old Account
    Got frantic when I opened MMO-Champion to see this message my eyes started darting back and forth looking to see if it's correct, checking Twitch if there are any streamers on or if there's anything on YouTube, only to find this page and realize I forgot the actual release date is the 23rd...

Darn you Chaud & your mixed messages!

Disappointed this game didnt get any real Quality of Life improvements. So I'll be skipping it.

15 days til New World so im happy my new home for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    Disappointed this game didnt get any real Quality of Life improvements. So I'll be skipping it.

15 days til New World so im happy my new home for pvp
    The storage improvements are a legit quality upgrade but I definitely understand the loss of trust in Blizzard. Im more worried about greedy fat goblins like Bobby "nodick" Kotick ruining the game with his short term cash grab mentality.
    Last edited by khazmodan; 2021-09-13 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    The storage improvements are a legit quality upgrade but I definitely understand the loss of trust in Blizzard. Im more worried about greedy fat goblins like Mike Kotick ruining the game with his short term cash grab mentality.
    Man, you couldn't even get the name of the CEO right.

Did they change Tyrael's VA?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't kept up... but this this remastered version both D2 + Lord of Destruction in one game? I see clips of the LoD cinematic in this cinematic.

Also, I'm definitely looking forward to watching the 3 brothers cinematic; where Diablo fully takes over the Dark Wanderer.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I haven't kept up... but this this remastered version both D2 + Lord of Destruction in one game? I see clips of the LoD cinematic in this cinematic.
    Yes, which is on par with all the other Classic remakes that have their expansions included.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    No widescreen support, no thanks.
    You're a little confused about what you're supposed to be outraged about. :P It's no ultrawide support. It definitely supports widescreen. Ultrawide even still sees further, it just has black bars on the far edges.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post

Also, I'm definitely looking forward to watching the 3 brothers cinematic; where Diablo fully takes over the Dark Wanderer.
    Yeah both games and man those cinematics were amazing then and these do them justice. I can see being negative about dome artistic choices for the remaster but anyone saying the cinematics are bad is just flinging poop.

I hope they didn't actually stop development of the diablo animated series . Would love more than anything to see sanctuary brought to life and expanded more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

Inventory Management Simulator.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Did they change Tyrael's VA?
    Spoilers, that's not Tyrael...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.