8 6.35%
  • ★★★☆ [3/4]

22 17.46%
  • ★★★★ [4/4]

90 71.43%
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    God the hype is huge for this. I didn't even like Raimi's trilogy that much ( it's the memes I love ) but the possibility of multiple Spidermen is pretty awesome.
    You do realize they already made that movie 3 years ago, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    into the spider-verse does not rly count in what he is saying because its an animation, this one as a full live-action movie, with old spider-mans is just bananas

No way) favorite movie in childhood

7+ Year Old Account

Andre Garfield was in "the tonight show" and was asked about the photos of him in the set of spider man 3, first he said he didn't saw those photos, later he said he actually saw it, but it was photoshop. Despite they catching his ass in 4k.

And on a small update on Tobey, a fan said he meet him and asked about if he was in the movie, Tobey just winked and smiled at him

At this point Sony should just allow Andrew to say he is on it, after the leaks there is not much he can do

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

Andre Garfield was in "the tonight show" and was asked about the photos of him in the set of spider man 3, first he said he didn't saw those photos, later he said he actually saw it, but it was photoshop. Despite they catching his ass in 4k.

And on a small update on Tobey, a fan said he meet him and asked about if he was in the movie, Tobey just winked and smiled at him

At this point Sony should just allow Andrew to say he is on it, after the leaks there is not much he can do
    Garfield isn't risking the loss of possible future Sony/Disney money to give the press a sound bite without legal okaying it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Garfield isn't risking the loss of possible future Sony/Disney money to give the press a sound bite without legal okaying it.
    indeed, but like i said, after the photos and videos are leaked what more you can do? just let him say he is on it.

indeed, but like i said, after the photos and videos are leaked what more you can do? just let him say he is on it.
    Do you honestly think Disney's legal department gives a shit? Those assholes are fucking ruthless soulless pricks,just look what they are doing to Alan Dean Foster right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Do you honestly think Disney's legal department gives a shit? Those assholes are fucking ruthless soulless pricks,just look what they are doing to Alan Dean Foster right now.
    Off topic but about that;

The #DisneyMustPay task force has announced that Alan Dean Foster, James Kahn, and Donald F. Glut, the novelization authors of the original Star Wars trilogy, have resolved their royalties' issues and will be paid by Disney.

7+ Year Old Account
    A guy claimed that Venom 2 credit scene was leaked:

Venom and Eddie are on a house in the beach, they went hiding after they defeat carnage, something something happens, Venom look at the TV that is passing Tom holand spider-man, he said "i hate that guy" and lick the screen

10+ Year Old Account

some leak photos, the firs one seem to be real as sony is copyright striking, second one im not sure.
    Hm, can't see any shadows coming from their bodiers though?
    Hi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Hm, can't see any shadows coming from their bodiers though?
    what do you mean? there is also the video leaked, sony is copyright striking left and right

he is also saying "there is no way back" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Superhero cartoons are for kids so I didn't watch that

I haven't seen those either. But I'm told they're more faithful to the comic books than the movies will ever be. Which to me is a point in their favor. (Not sure if that likely means they're more adult as well, but probably less jokesy and more serious)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I haven't seen those either. But I'm told they're more faithful to the comic books than the movies will ever be. Which to me is a point in their favor. (Not sure if that likely means they're more adult as well, but probably less jokesy and more serious)
    Into the spider verse is way more adult than some of the MCU movies, easily, and rly well done, i had some resistance as well, because im not a fan of cartoon movies for super heroes, because they usually are just standalone pointless, but into the spider-verse was a joyful surprise, it have problems, for sure, but it pretty good.

A big spoiler to show the move isn't for kids only(i recommend to not see if you plan to watch latter): Kingpin straight up murder the spider-man from the universe where movie happens

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Sure, but I also think comic books are for kids, so... why would I want them to be faithful to the comics?

I think the Marvel movies are alright. A bit too childish ( Wish there was more realistic violence in them ) and formulaic, but I've yet to watch one I actively hated at the end. At the worst, they're a good time. At their best they're Infinity War/Endgame which was pure hype.

Sure, but I also think comic books are for kids, so... why would I want them to be faithful to the comics?
    Well, I've read comic books from the 70s through the 90s and there were some great stories that I would have loved to have seen translated to the movie medium. Stories that could have been directly lifted panel for panel they were that well-written, certainly better than much of what the mcu is about. Which imo began promisingly enough, but turned into a mad rush that became reminiscent of the muddled drivel that comic books became. (Not so oddly, the mcu went in the opposite direction of being family friendly, while comics went into R-rated territory..ultra-violent....and played to writer fantasy which made a mess of any consistency, which in that both mcu and comics come full circle.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Tom hardy, the guy who played Venom said:

threw responses to "Venom-Verse" and "SpiderVerse". "
    There's a Venom Verse, you know, there's a Spiderverse,
    there's multiverse, there's all kinds of canon and
    tradition and mythology to explore both laterally and
    forward in time.

here is a pic with him and director LinOeding., he is using a hat from the spider-man cast, big chances that he appear as a post credit scene as rumors suggest Tom holland is in one of the post credit scenes from Venom 2

pic was deleted btw

I think the Marvel movies are alright. A bit too childish ( Wish there was more realistic violence in them ) and formulaic, but I've yet to watch one I actively hated at the end. At the worst, they're a good time. At their best they're Infinity War/Endgame which was pure hype.
    comic books are definitely not for kids only

i just read recently a classic of spider man, Kraven's Last Hunt, that shit ain't for kids.

Spawn comics also, not for kids.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-09-17 at 06:32 PM.

God Syegfryed I so hope there is a crossover of some sort.
    Hardy is one of my fav actors and I can't wait for Venom 2. (watch Taboo if you haven't)
    Also I think Holland is the best of the Spidermans/men? (just watched Chaos Walking the other night)
    Been reading this thread and actually one of your posts too about What if? I was trying to find and can't.
    Something about one of the issues and peter/venom.
    You said it would make a great episode and I've been thinking the same thing.

That pic gives me hope.

Also Regarding comics being for kids;
    I'll let someone else far smarter than I explain how wrong that notion is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Campbell
    https://comicsverse.com/modern-super...seph-campbell/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_He...Thousand_Faces
    Last edited by Hollycakes; 2021-09-18 at 01:54 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    God Syegfryed I so hope there is a crossover of some sort.
    Hardy is one of my fav actors and I can't wait for Venom 2. (watch Taboo if you haven't)
    Everything points out to a crossover, if the movie is a success, and sure as well it will be, there is no reason to not go forward, like i put in the spoilers, big rumors coming up, people who watched Venom 2 already are leaking stuff that coincide with other info we had, but like i said, most likely as post credit scene for easter egg, setting up the future.

Yeah i like Tom Hardy too, i think i recently watch peaky blinder with him, dude is awesome.

I will try to update the thread whatever new info comes out too. i am following some good sources for leaks.
    Also I think Holland is the best of the Spidermans/men? (just watched Chaos Walking the other night)
    Tom Holland is the balance for me, good Peter and good spider man, while i think Tobey had the best Peter and Andrew the best spider man(just think second movie made him dirt)
    Been reading this thread and actually one of your posts too about What if? I was trying to find and can't.
    Something about one of the issues and peter/venom.
    You said it would make a great episode and I've been thinking the same thing.
    The what if? that Peter instead of giving away to Mr. Fantastic he accepted it, it was one good comic, im biased because i love Venom and anti-heroi stuff

already read about the hero's journey that he wrote, pretty good stuff.