Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    How nice. Monks get a color variant of a set a gear that already has that color as a variant, just the new one has different colored trimming and the mythic animation.
    I mean that is hilariously not even fucking close to true.
    do you mean this colour?

Cause its very much a different colour from

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    No new challenges or boss fights? Underwhelming rewards?
    Why would timewalking version of the mage tower have new challenges or boss fights?
    if it has new challenges and boss fights, its not a timewalking version of the thing now fucking is it?

"HEY GUYS TIMEWALKING ICC!"
    "Aww fuck yeah cant wait to fight the lich king again!"
    "oh uhh no all the bosses are random nobodies now, but its icecrown so..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Why would timewalking version of the mage tower have new challenges or boss fights?
    if it has new challenges and boss fights, its not a timewalking version of the thing now fucking is it?

"HEY GUYS TIMEWALKING ICC!"
    "Aww fuck yeah cant wait to fight the lich king again!"
    "oh uhh no all the bosses are random nobodies now, but its icecrown so..."
    I don't want to do a boss fight I already did for a cheap recolor. I would like to get a new story and a new boss fight with a new reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Unlocking all 36 skins while knowing they're time sensitive is an accomplishment I would say. Not everyone was decked out in full antorus gear either.

Good for blizzard digging their heels and keeping the skins unavailable.
    Oh yeah, 36 skins, sure, but that's more an altoholic thing. But the mage tower itself was almost entirely a joke long before the expansion ended.

(Speaking as somebody who two-shot it on a tank after never having tanked a day in my life before then nor after then)

Seems like a clear-cut case of Blizzard going "how can we add some content with minimal effort?"....and then they shoot themselves in the foot by making the rewards worse.

Recolor the cool reward gear if you really must (but honestly who cares, the shit is like 6 years old now).

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Can you read? Like they even gave you their reasoning for this:

But for Guardian druids, the Mage Tower prize was an alternate bear form with a unique silhouette and animations. There is simply nothing else like it in the game. For years, we’ve heard feedback from druid players who are frustrated that something so transformative is no longer available, and we agree.

It was outstanding. This isn't devaluing any of the artifact skins that you unlocked in Legion.
    But they are lying because it devalues the ones you unlocked in Legion, not only are they giving a reward no longer available in the game (a different bear form) but also are introducing a new one much more complete than the simple one-color Mage Tower forms. Now you have to chose between using an outdated worst skin of the dire bear or using the mainstream gifted to everyone with better looks. You can argue there is much more unique shit on other artifact weapons and nobody is bitching, like the skull on the demon one. They pulled this excuse out of their asses.
    Last edited by Baleful; 2021-09-15 at 09:31 PM.

I don't want to do a boss fight I already did for a cheap recolor. I would like to get a new story and a new boss fight with a new reward.
    That's not how Timewalking works. I'm surprised they are offering new cosmetics at all even.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm I feel they should have better went with achievements/feats of strength for people that had it in legion and just give all skins to timewalking. Well well, it's not bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    I told Several times it is cheap with no old rewards, they let it cycle into bonus events, but with crap rewards, this is bigotry
    ... Do you even know what the word "bigotry" means? Here's a hint: it does not mean anything that makes sense in the context of your complaints regarding Blizzard.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

7+ Year Old Account
    Then don't look for it in Timewalking, the event that was always meant to bring stuff from the past.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    O
    (Speaking as somebody who two-shot it on a tank after never having tanked a day in my life before then nor after then)
    Again, not everyone was decked out in full raid gear or was as skillful with their class as other players. So yeah, it's an accomplishment towards them. And alcoholics or not doesn't dispute the fact that unlocking 36 skins requires to have above average understanding of your spec x 36. Especially if you're casual and don't have the time to get raid quality gear.

Hi. I worked my butt off for the mage tower rewards when they were relevant and achieved all of them on my death knight. Including those same rewards does not devalue my work. I still did it and if the challenge was the same for new players attempting it to achieve the skins and rewards I worked for then good for them. It does not affect my gameplay, it does not cheapen my rewards, it does not upset me. It encourages my friends who missed out on them to play the game. It encourages me to challenge myself for the new rewards and it doesn’t bother me who has what cosmetic because it doesnt actually matter. I am sick and tired of the FOMO/“you had to be there” methodologies gaming companies rely on right now. Mythic gear from two expansions ago were/was the apex challenge to obtain for cosmetics and stats and two expansions later they are obtainable with ease. Who fricken cares. This whole “luxury status” needs to die. If my friend gets the same cosmetics I spent x amount of time on then good for them. I am not going to care. The only thing I will care about is how obnoxious the korthia rep grind is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I havent seen as much butt hurt in a post for ages, people are seriously mad that blizz is bringing the mage tower back.. with some recolors.. like who hurt you people LOL, big yikes

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I havent seen as much butt hurt in a post for ages, people are seriously mad that blizz is bringing the mage tower back.. with some recolors.. like who hurt you people LOL, big yikes
    And imagine the butthurt if they would bring back Artifact skins as well. This really shows that people would whine regardless of what is going on.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    They're upset because they cant comprehend that the artifact skins were time sensitive despite being clearly communicated to us by blizz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And imagine the butthurt if they would bring back Artifact skins as well.
    Blizz was very clear today that that'll never happen.

Exploiting the Fear of Missing Out to try and get more players to sub.

Shameful.

7+ Year Old Account
    So then its not fucking timewalking is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    ... Do you even know what the word "bigotry" means? Here's a hint: it does not mean anything that makes sense in the context of your complaints regarding Blizzard.
    I used bigotry as a synonym for pretending. If you would have followed the thread you might would have known
    love WoWarcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    They're upset because they cant comprehend that the artifact skins were time sensitive despite being clearly communicated to us by blizz.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizz was very clear today that that'll never happen.
    I mean I have every mage tower artifact and this seems dumb to me. I don't really agree with time rewards myself though rather have everything in the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sephrinx View Post
    Exploiting the Fear of Missing Out to try and get more players to sub.

Shameful.
    "missing out" dude its not a 1 time event, it will be in the game forever now, you fucking serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post
    Bigotry?

That makes no sense.
    He obviosuly means Hypocrisy
    RETH